DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE?

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL @ animals not being made in the image of ? .

If humans were made in the "image of ? ", how aren't animals? What image are they made from and how?

Read Genesis 1
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options

If humans were made in the "image of ? ", how aren't animals? What image are they made from and how?

Why do people compare humans and animals like they are equal to us. They have no soul just a spirit and they operate by instinct. I mean damn I love my cat but he's not my master! Its the other way around!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Human beings are created in the image of ? . Animals are not.

Nah, ? is made in the image of man.

That was the lie of the devil in the Garden of Eden. Thus the fruits of that lie have been manifested since the fall.

Thank ? for Jesus Christ though! Hallelujah! He came to reveal ? to man! Praise His name forever and ever! Do you know Him?

In what sense is man made in the image of ? ?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    What image are they made from and how?
    Neighboring aliens; it's beyond our comprehension..
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeminiRose wrote: »

Why do people compare humans and animals like they are equal to us. They have no soul just a spirit and they operate by instinct. I mean damn I love my cat but he's not my master! Its the other way around!
    Can you substantiate this claim?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? created ? people

No ? is not the author of confusion. Sin is the reason why there are sodomites. Read Genesis 3 to see how sin was introduced into this world.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a mad ? about a ? but I do however appreciate "the integrity" of a ? that is out of the closet than one that is hiding out among straight men.

I feel the same way about white racist... closet racist are the worst pieces of ? imo compared to open racist.

I see all these high on the hog NBA ? want everyone to join in their "group hug" now. They so used to doing ? ? such as patting fellow players on the ass cheeks and all ? ? to where they are desensitized to the impact it has on society outside of that culture.

9h5lj4.jpg
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Humans were placed over animals. And animals were made for our use.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    I don't give a mad ? about a ? but I do however appreciate "the integrity" of a ? that is out of the closet than one that is hiding out among straight men.

I feel the same way about white racist... closet racist are the worst pieces of ? imo compared to open racist.

I see all these high on the hog NBA ? want everyone to join in their "group hug" now. They so used to doing ? ? such as patting fellow players on the ass cheeks and all ? ? to where they are desensitized to the impact it has on society outside of that culture.

9h5lj4.jpg

THAT GIF IS HILARIOUS!
  • VIBE
    Options
    ? created ? people

No ? is not the author of confusion. Sin is the reason why there are sodomites. Read Genesis 3 to see how sin was introduced into this world.

So he didn't create confusion?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DROCRAZY wrote: »
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    damn can the whole ? debate be brought up without ? going into religion??? like you all do know that everyone doesnt believe in your religion right?!?!?

IMPOSSIBLE....

YEAH I KNOW EVERYBODY DONT BELIEVE IN ? .. JESUS, BUT THEY TAKE THE TIME OUT TO DISCREDIT HIM, SO I TAKE THE TIME TO TAKE UP FOR HIM

its not impossible ? . thats just your automatic rebuttable once someone disagrees with u... but whatever. i personally think any straight dude worryig about what a ? dude does is suspect.. no shot fired your way.. thats goes for everyone
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? created ? people

? created everything right? so therefor he is responsible for it all, not matter how you try to spin it
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DROCRAZY wrote: »
    damn can the whole ? debate be brought up without ? going into religion??? like you all do know that everyone doesnt believe in your religion right?!?!?

IMPOSSIBLE....

YEAH I KNOW EVERYBODY DONT BELIEVE IN ? .. JESUS, BUT THEY TAKE THE TIME OUT TO DISCREDIT HIM, SO I TAKE THE TIME TO TAKE UP FOR HIM

its not impossible ? . thats just your automatic rebuttable once someone disagrees with u... but whatever. i personally think any straight dude worryig about what a ? dude does is suspect.. no shot fired your way.. thats goes for everyone

IT ALL TIES IN.. WETHA YOU LIKE IT OR NOT....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

That was the lie of the devil in the Garden of Eden. Thus the fruits of that lie have been manifested since the fall.

Thank ? for Jesus Christ though! Hallelujah! He came to reveal ? to man! Praise His name forever and ever! Do you know Him?

The image is the powers of personality that make humans, like ? , beings capable of interacting with other persons, of thinking and reflecting, of creating, and of willing freely.

All these qualities were given to mankind so that we could have relationship with ? and fellow humans, all while exercising dominion over the earth and animals.

Animals don't exercise dominion over mankind because they aren't made in the image of ? . They don't have the capacity, intelligence, or will to exercise dominion over us. If they did, we would be in cages being fed by them. Amen.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The image is the powers of personality that make humans, like ? , beings capable of interacting with other persons, of thinking and reflecting, of creating, and of willing freely.

All these qualities were given to mankind so that we could have relationship with ? and fellow humans, all while exercising dominion over the earth and animals.

Animals don't exercise dominion over mankind because they aren't made in the image of ? . They don't have the capacity, intelligence, or will to exercise dominion over us. If they did, we would be in cages being fed by them. Amen.

What about murderous psychopaths
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? created ? people

No. ? creates everything good. When He created Lucifer, ? created him good. But because ? gave angels free will, Lucifer used his free will to rebel against the creator. Thus Lucifer aka the devil is the source of all confusion. He is the author of confusion. Not ? .
  • VIBE
    Options
    ? created ? people

No. ? creates everything good. When He created Lucifer, ? created him good. But because ? gave angels free will, Lucifer used his free will to rebel against the creator. Thus Lucifer aka the devil is the source of all confusion. He is the author of confusion. Not ? .

? is the accomplice.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Sin is the reason why there are murderous psychopaths. Sin is the root of all the evil in the world. And the root of sin is the devil, the enemy of our souls.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ? created the creator of confusion...so..
  • VIBE
    Options

Sin is the reason why there are murderous psychopaths. Sin is the root of all the evil in the world. And the root of sin is the devil, the enemy of our souls.

I never understood why the devil gets a bad rap.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    Yeah but imagine the trickery with the back up of politics.....that would be terrible! You know ? people's ultimate plan is for everybody to be ? .
    lolwtfffff
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? created ? people

? created everything right? so therefor he is responsible for it all, not matter how you try to spin it

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? created ? people

? is the accomplice.

No. ? is good.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm beyond flabbergasted that Obama, the PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A felt the need to express how "Proud" he is of this Collins character. It's ridiculous how so many ppl are treating this basketball player as a hero. I'm done yo...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? created the creator of confusion...so..

? also created me and you. Sinners in need of a savior! Have you confessed the Lord Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior today?