-Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seats Vol.1

Options

Comments

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was during a "Is Dwight Howard a top 3 player in the NBA?" thread. Dude just pulled out 2k ratings like that determines a player's worth.
    blu197 wrote: »
    Bruh they gave Kobe a 93 on the new 2k and KD is 95 I doubt wade is higher than KD this year, wade will be a 93 like Kobe Or a 92 like melo

I swear i got hacked on this 1
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blaine ? Gabbert tho? LMFAO
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this thread. I could only have 1 of my posts added to this thread. Hopefully.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Lol @ this thread. I could only have 1 of my posts added to this thread. Hopefully.

i remember dat spice ? being in a NFL thread from a few years ago but dont remember which page lls
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    I see all of these teams spending 40/120/132 ? million dollars on these receivers but their same fans ? on my Falcons for getting Julio Jones on a rookie contract.

Nice

And I'm still waiting for somebody to name a valuable player cLEAVEland picked up with "all those picks". Meanwhile, Julio got 1,000 yards in 13 games.

....He just chopped off them strugglin' ass dreads too. lmao. ? dreads looked like a spider chillin' on a fade.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQiw7QognHGjfU6TL-cMB6VkIBDoybTpwxQXxLi8y_HOfYjjSVqA

When I come in here and say you ? know ? about football. It's not just a slick comeback you ? literally don't know ? . I don't give a ? if Julio got 1500 yards on a 2 dollar contract. That trade was dumb as ? . Julio no where close to being a bust but that trade was a Fail. Y'all came back even ? in the playoffs finding out the hard way. That those draft picks were vital in improving Atlanta's defense.

Green Bay kicks your defense's ? in one year in the playoffs. And Instead of improving your defense through the draft to stop Aaron Rodgers. The Falcons figure "? we just need to out score them". DUMB ? ! Lmao

We got two starters out of the deal already and we still have to use your FIRST rounder this year. I'm sure that's another starter.
    So you got Julio Jones: 54 rec 959 yrd (? said 1,000...smh thirsty!) Browns got WR Greg Little (Only started 11 games): 61 rec 709 and DT Phil Taylor (rookie started whole season on 5th ranked defense): 59 tack 4 sacks Phil Taylor got more tackles and sacks then both Falcon's starting DT's.......COMBINED!!!!

Lmao dumb ? !.....
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    oh yea how could i forget da infamous Jaemoons he has a shitload of ridiculous quotes lls
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    2011 NBA Draft thread
    Derrick williams>>>>>LeBron james

MisKz.gif
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    2011 NBA Draft thread
    Derrick williams>>>>>LeBron james

tumblr_mbv0k8DxfY1rhttapo1_500.gif
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    ? dat ? Michael Beasley dawg lmfao 9ppg on 40% shootin wat a waste of talent
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Geno Smith will be a top 10 pick unless he has a ? combine. Thanks to his preseason 2012 hype and the "read option fad" there is no way he makes it past the 10th pick.

Either Kansas City, philly, or Arizona will take him.

If I was his agent I would either have him cherry pick his combine events or not perform at the combine at all.
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    I think Tyler Wilson from Ark is gonna be drafted Top 10

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as Nowitzki is the #1 option on ANY team, he wont get a ring.

FACT
    DatGuyJ22 wrote: »
    Jason Kidd was on some other ? this game, but Nowitzki aint never winning a ring his last chance was against Miami, he will be known as the German Barkley
    this was the just retire already thread.... prophetic Collins post.. 2013... see hes out...
    To early to call Oden a bust..
    Kwame retire my brotha.. just do it
    Darko.. You still here
    Lindsey Hunter can still play that D .. but man your 74 years old.. aaaah ? it ball til you fall..
    Anybody with the last name Collins.. Get the ? out.

makaveli03 wrote: »
    i aint hacked man i just been thinking alot bout why the hornets suck so much and why a player like cp3 cant win games with all these chances....and i look at the other pgs winning all these games...chauncey it takes one year and he goes to the wcf and prolly bout to go again.....nash been there before....dwill been there before cp3 hasnt...and he bout to be in his 6th year in the nba....i just think hes not what we thought he was
    ...................................................................................
    ThaJudge wrote: »
    Mosley for the KO
    Mosleys Power Is Gonna WIn Out...Money Has Never Gonna Up Against Anybody That Damn Near Matches His Speed....Not To Mention Mosley Can Take A Punch Like No Other.....Mayweather For The Loss
    Mosley for the upset....Mayweather stans will be in disbelief.

Hi guys.. this is some beautiful weather we have out here... Mayweather :-D

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing worse/funnier than these posts is when the ? that did'em try to defend'em. Just take the L and keep it movin.

*Walks on stage on Day 2 with a Jets hat and a Carlton sweater to accept my L.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Clyde was Jordan's equal pre-96 if not better cause his J was more reliable than Jordan's..... Jordan had Scottie and Horace grant and great 3pt shooters while Clyde had terry porter and kelsey

I just noticed this one, Infamous posted earlier

WTF? There's a reason he has about 3-4 quotes in this thread all ready, this guy is the worst

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    which sports reporter do you want to ? the most?

smh.

shameful ?

Linda Cohn can get it also, not cute in the face at all (even though she looks much better now then she did back in the day) but she got a nice body for her age:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmSlPzJ3DZS0Pm9mSNQUD1V_nijlRQuDTjFqxj92JD3Z4bn_u2b0kGjukt

sigpic119077_6.gif

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clyde was Jordan's equal pre-96 if not better cause his J was more reliable than Jordan's..... Jordan had Scottie and Horace grant and great 3pt shooters while Clyde had terry porter and kelsey

I just noticed this one, Infamous posted earlier

WTF? There's a reason he has about 3-4 quotes in this thread all ready, this guy is the worst

Nah i got 3-4 quotes in here already ? ? be hatin that i be spittin the real in this hoe, i'm sure if i cared i could easily find 100+ dumb quotes from ur 14k posts
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is from the Big Ben/ELI or Phillip Rivers thread.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I'll take Rivers, he is just the better overall qb. People will point to the rings, but who cares he didn't have a defense to give him one or two.

• _Menace_
    Options
    ? this ball hoggin ass ? Lebron. Always wanna hit the shot clock beater while his ? ass gettin stripped. ? sucks yo. Alwas wanna drive home with no license. ? outta here.

Edit: THIS ? MISSED A LAY-UP.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Carmello has just been replaced by Durant as the 4th best player in the league

• _Menace_
    Options
    this might be the funniest his sig and avi have him repping the HEAT but he said this back then tho
    CMac wrote: »
    Also with tonight's game it showed how much of a sore loser ? Lebron is when he missed that shot that ? ran off the court like he just lost an away game.

wonder what he would say now
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    lls Menace if i could i would find da post when u said Carson Palmer> Flacco
  • _Menace_
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

go for it lol I said no such thing
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Menace dont lie i remember dat ? it might not have been said on da IC maybe on facebook but u were hella hype when Palmer 1st got traded to da Raiders. u said he was betta then Flacco nd i laughed like a maniac for a smooth 15 minutes straight
  • _Menace_
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Menace dont lie i remember dat ? it might not have been said on da IC maybe on facebook but u were hella hype when Palmer 1st got traded to da Raiders. u said he was betta then Flacco nd i laughed like a maniac for a smooth 15 minutes straight

I said he would have better stats lol go diggin for that.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Yall dont know ? , it's a late first rd this year and conditional pick in the future, RAIDER HATERS NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR OWN TEAM AND IF YOUR TEAM AINT GOT 3 SUPER BOWL WINS then shut your mouth

RAIDERS GOT A QB that's is better than Jason Campbell and can be a Franchise qb, A QB who will have a power running game and Receivers that's young, fast and now coming into it's own. A qb who know's and work well with HUE JACKSON.

when discussing da Carson Palmer trade to da raiders, too bad so sad