Bill Simmons

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
That little ? is the WOAT sports analyst ... He must own some part of abc or something to get put on a basketball show as analyst and just talk non sense ... ? bill Simmons I hope magic knocks fool out

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats he saying now
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doc rivers gunna drop that boy jaw
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From the body language when they are at a panel, you get the feeling that Magic, Jalen and the others don't like him either.

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @its.....John B - Magic can barely say Russell Westbrook...too funny
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this the same ? as Skip Bayless tho the bill simmons podcasts are one of the most downloaded podcasts on the espn radio player site. You have to realize espn knows if you don't live in boston you gon hate his bias. Just like some people hate magic dickriding lebron or being bias towards the lakers. ESPN about getting they money and the better ratings the more they can charge per ad. better to just ignore him than complain and keep watching hoping he gets ethered or his team loses.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Bill Simmons never really liked Doc if you read his old articles from 05, 06, 07 etc.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill Simmons was telling the truth about Doc quiting on the celtics......Doc just caught feelings
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. Wilbon said it for a week now. The Doc "trade" was all Ainges idea.
    He called out Simmons by name on PTI yesterday, that he was just spweing bs
    and he knew better.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simmons try to hard to be a "spark" on set. Guess he's trying to bring a bit of humor and say some semi controversial things like Chuck and them do...the difference is that he's not funny so he just seems like a ? 85% of the time.

Never liked him hes an awkward dude those grantland articles are entertaining.... that dude always seems out of place. And speaks through his biases all the time
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is it safe to say espn gonna pull simmons from they wack ass pre game/postgame/halftime show?!?!?!?! smh i still dont understand why yall ? watch that ? , i only watched it AFTER my heat won another title so i can seen them fool attempt to dickride and kiss up to lebron
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    Somebody gunna break character on that fool on set ...

CAN'T WAIT!
    *would insert gif if I had it*
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Not gonna be Jalen Rose, he works part-time for Grantland, does a podcast on there weekly.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stand up hour with Bill Simmons

http://youtu.be/m26-pMZQ_6I

Who was that adande on the cosign.. lol that was terrible and out of left field.. and andande or whomever said yeah.... i know you are talking about basically
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like Bill Simmons either, he's a hit and miss guy IMO. And he does come off as a ? ...

but draft tho, he owned the night, footage is hilarious:

http://youtu.be/lSXFSsljnlI

http://youtu.be/_t6juUz51_c

http://youtu.be/g12tzdqCRHM
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simmons is an entertaining writer and I'm a fan of his ? and the podcast. I think Ainge wanted to rebuild and Docs like to the West my brother to the west
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simmons>>>>>Jalen

Its so hard to listen to Jalen Rose try to be an analyst
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yesss Lol I do not like that dude, made a thread at start of the season

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/483183/bill-simmons-on-nba-countdown

He's such a wormy, weaselly mfer. I cant believe he had the nerve to step to Doc smh My thoughts on him are the same:
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    I cant stand this ? Lol I used to like him actually, but his sarcasm and reference-heavy style are played out...most importantly, he doesnt have a temperment for TV. (see Rick Reilly)

s2jepeka wrote: »

...he's like when you wit ya homies or at work, that 1 guy everytime he speaks it just feels like all the air goes out of the room and it gets quiet, and the wackness of his words get amplified.

Everytime he talks its almost as if he about to raise his hand to get permission. Lol Speak up ngga
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    From the body language when they are at a panel, you get the feeling that Magic, Jalen and the others don't like him either.

On their very first game together, Bill Simmons tried to trump Magic, and Magic said: 'Hold on, hold on, former player talkin here'

Then they played this video thats shows a young Bill simmons at a Lakers vs C's game, lookin like a lil bytch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bbzyOw3EfsQ

Magic was WEAK Lol...Simmons looked angry and about to cry.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes the most personality on espn.com or grantland. He brings in a lot of traffic. Doubt he'll be leaving the panel
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill will get them ? in trouble. Mark my words.

His appeal is that he's the dude at the bar. The dude who is too comfy around ? ,
    cuz they let him hang around cuz he cool. "Kid Rock".

Then, when this ? line-steps, and HE WILL LINE-STEP with some racist ? ,
    them same ? will be there expected to bail him out.

And they will.

That's what they get for hanging with this idiot.