This is why the black woman is mad/angry

Options
124»

Comments

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Everybody with darker skin is exactly the same". I see yall "black" dudes on here. haha
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I think Allergens got some of the reasons why black women are mad and so did Parallel.
    I thought u said u stopped cooning

Where was I cooning at?! @trillfate
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet some dumb hoe read my post and say I'm saying I'm a smart hoe because I said I don't like dumb hoes. Thats why I said I don't like dumb hoes... They dont have sense enough to know what a black woman is saying.. and then alot of black men prefer for black women to be dumb hoes, as if they are smarter.. REALLY??
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet some dumb hoe read my post and say I'm saying I'm a smart hoe because I said I don't like dumb hoes. Thats why I said I don't like dumb hoes... They dont have sense enough to know what a black woman is saying.. and then alot of black men prefer for black women to be dumb hoes, as if they are smarter.. REALLY??

Really hoe hoe really?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women on average aren't mad or angry. It's just y'all like to focus on the negative.

For the record, black women > all other women and it's not close on any level.

Exactly, co-sign
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What makes you think that MANY Black men PREFER Black women be dumb hoes?? I can see that some probably do but many? Not criticizing just trying to understand what you mean by this, because all the Black men I know prefer smart women.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was a shortage on weave, I predict the Black woman would go ape ? in 5 seconds flat.