18 Ridiculous Reasons This Sista Feels White Women Are Dating Black Men & It Aint For Love!

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't black chicks just accept that white chicks is mesmerised by black cocky?

Which in turn makes it easy for ? to ? .

Black chicks is mesmerised too, but they ain't got the fever like white chicks or chicks of other races. A black man can go anywhere on earth and get ? .

Basically...? of other races lost.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    ratchet mixing is a danger that will only weaken the position of black people.

but ? this ? and her list

Fixed.

tumblr_madbqw6C9p1qfrkf9o1_500.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Only dark skin ? be dating fat white wimmenz

I'll take that a step further.

There seems to be a direct, inverse correlation between the complexion of the black man and the size of the white woman he is with.

Basically, the darker the black man the fatter the white woman.

Source: Walmart and just what I see in the streets when I see interracial couples.

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Why don't black chicks just accept that white chicks is mesmerised by black cocky?

Which in turn makes it easy for ? to ? .

Black chicks is mesmerised too, but they ain't got the fever like white chicks or chicks of other races. A black man can go anywhere on earth and get ? .

Basically...? of other races lost.

The bold is some ? I just don't understand.

? of other races? Nah. Crackas, chins/chinks, ? , spics, rag heads etc...

Mofos want to use the word ? to describe muthafuckas but refrain from using the words I listed. foh with that ? .

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black love>>>>>
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No this ? is dumb wrong and I have proof ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7_0SOTQLIQ

Whites ? love black men
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If theses bitter ass broads and negroes spent more of that energy creating a better life for themselves, then we wouldn't have all this fuckery all over the internet.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No this ? is dumb wrong and I have proof ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7_0SOTQLIQ

Whites ? love black men

Unrelated to the topic, but one of the linked videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OjgYtUOY3w#t=30

Supercat looks like he's been through some ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white woman are just as viscous as white men but you ? still love them just because they ? you. ? beasts
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    viscous...lol

yeah my phone put in the wrong word. but my point still stands and you have mixed kids anyway so why do you care

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why Black Girls hate White Girls

http://youtu.be/mwOrQmDjM64
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DNB1 said 'mesmerised by black cocky' NH

Common misconceptions all over the place.

If you really want to see who is checking out who, this link has all the answers. Its been posted many times.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Long and short:

Black women write back the most. Whether it’s due to talkativeness, loneliness, or a sense of plain decency, black women are by far the most likely to respond to a first contact attempt. In many cases, their response rate is one and a half times the average, and, overall, black women reply about a quarter more often that other women.

» White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group. We were careful to preselect our data pool so that physical attractiveness (as measured by our site picture-rating utility) was roughly even across all the race/gender slices. For guys, we did likewise with height.

» White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively. These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%. It’s here where things get interesting, for white women in particular. If you look at the match-by-race table before this one, the “should-look-like” one, you see that white women have an above-average compatibility with almost every group. Yet they only reply well to guys who look like them. There’s more data on this towards the end of the post.

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    certain types of ppl use that site and similar sites...
    selection bias... but whatever...
  • Darth Sidious
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    certain types of ppl use that site and similar sites...
    selection bias... but whatever...

Denial Bias..but whatever

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    denial of what, sir?
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever makes you happy go for it. From my experience Women are women. It's just there mentality and values. Ratchet is Ratchet no matter the color..
  • Mr.Forte
    edited January 2014
    Options
    @DNB1 said 'mesmerised by black cocky' NH

Common misconceptions all over the place.

If you really want to see who is checking out who, this link has all the answers. Its been posted many times.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Long and short:

Black women write back the most. Whether it’s due to talkativeness, loneliness, or a sense of plain decency, black women are by far the most likely to respond to a first contact attempt. In many cases, their response rate is one and a half times the average, and, overall, black women reply about a quarter more often that other women.

» White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group. We were careful to preselect our data pool so that physical attractiveness (as measured by our site picture-rating utility) was roughly even across all the race/gender slices. For guys, we did likewise with height.

» White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively. These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%. It’s here where things get interesting, for white women in particular. If you look at the match-by-race table before this one, the “should-look-like” one, you see that white women have an above-average compatibility with almost every group. Yet they only reply well to guys who look like them. There’s more data on this towards the end of the post.

Women are attracted to power & the white man has the power. But they are mainly with white men for money reasons. Every race of women come to us brothas when they want some ? . They just using white men, but they love black men. A white women told me this before she gave me some of the best head ever, and let me nut in her mouth. She loved every drop. True Story
  • Darth Sidious
    Options
    @Mr.Forte, how many Denny's Grand Slams did she pound down before you had your very romantic rendezvous?

PS. Thanks for all the details..smh
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    @Mr.Forte, how many Denny's Grand Slams did she pound down before you had your very romantic rendezvous?

She was a gorgeous white woman. True Story
  • Darth Sidious
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »

pic or

DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg

The real truth is BM are mesmerized by WW..

Whenever I see a BM holding hands in public or on a dinner date it's with a fat white chick. Never see the same level of affection expressed towards a BW.

BW have a right to be mad because so many guys put WW on a pedestal..True Story.

• Mr.Forte
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »

pic or

DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg

The real truth is BM are mesmerized by WW..

Whenever I see a BM holding hands in public or on a dinner date it's with a fat white chick. Never see the same level of affection expressed towards a BW.

BW have a right to be mad because so many guys put WW on a pedestal..True Story.

You can believe it or not bruh, I could careless. Black women don't even respect black men. When I see them with white men they be smiling like "The Grinch That Stole Christmas" when they with us brothas they only give us maybe 60 % of them tops. They will give the white man 100% though, smh. Black women don't even smile around us, they stay with a mug. But that's stemmed from slavery, when whitey use to beat the ? out of us & ? our women. And black men could not protect them, so they hate us for that to this day. White women treat me better than a black women ever has, and that's the honest truth.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm over this topic.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c/s..lock this thread @evilchuck.