Do u think J Cole will ever lose the 'boring' tag?

Options

Comments

• GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    edited March 2014
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    GunTown wrote: »
    Of course music is subjective that goes with out saying that's why i also don't like any other rappers with the same style as J Cole and the same reason i dislike Ja Rules music because he attempted to sing as well but sounded terrible at it

You're inconsistent you like singers that rap and sing except you dislike some rappers that rap and sing. I think you're confused. Btw Ja Rule and Cole are different.

I explained that what good is it attempting to sing if u sound terrible at it like J Cole does?

The rappers i like that sing i think sound good at it and actually can sing key word being 'can'

If someone has no talent in singing and sounds awful at it like J Cole does why would i like that when he sounds terrible at it? I like hearing rappers i think actually can sing and who have the talent for it like Z-Ro

What's so hard to understand about that lol? that's like me asking u why don't u like Nelly's music even though he raps just like Nas does it's because u think 1 is talented and good at it while u feel Nelly isn't good at it or talented at rapping. If it was about just doing something going by your theory u would like everyone who raps just because of the fact they rap

The key is having talent in what u do actually being good enough to do it!

I like rappers that are 'GOOD' key word being good at singing and that actually can sing.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Of course music is subjective that goes with out saying that's why i also don't like any other rappers with the same style as J Cole and the same reason i dislike Ja Rules music because he attempted to sing as well but sounded terrible at it

You're inconsistent you like singers that rap and sing except you dislike some rappers that rap and sing. I think you're confused. Btw Ja Rule and Cole are different.

I explained that what good is it attempting to sing if u sound terrible at it like J Cole does?

The rappers i like that sing i think sound good at it and actually can sing key word being 'can'

If someone has no talent in singing and sounds awful at it like J Cole does why would i like that when he sounds terrible at it? I like hearing rappers i think actually can sing and who have the talent for it like Z-Ro

What's so hard to understand about that lol? that's like me asking u why don't u like Nelly's music even though he raps just like Nas does it's because u think 1 is talented and good at it while u feel Nelly isn't good at it or talented at rapping. If it was about just doing something going by your theory u would like everyone who raps just because of the fact they rap

I like rappers that are 'GOOD' key word being good at singing and that actually can sing.

Peep what you said.

I don't think he's terrible at singing. Hence music being subjective. So now what exactly is your point?

I think Eminem can't sing and is terrible. So now what. Should I make a thread asking is Eminem overrated and try to force my opinion on those that don't agree with me?!
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Cole's singing>>>>>>>>>Em's singing
  • GunTown
    Options
    Keep supporting your boys music then maybe 1 day he will sell platinum

Lol
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? still havent learned by now huh?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For real, eminem cant sing for ?
  • GunTown
    Options
    What has this thread gotta do with anyone but J Cole?
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    Undercover:
    J cole hatethread
    Jay z hayethread
    Eminem dickriding thread since according to people woth shot taste in music he can actually sing (lol)
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, unless he suddenly starts living an interesting life from this day forward
  • GunTown
    Options
    No, unless he suddenly starts living an interesting life from this day forward

I don't think he will ever make non boring music either. Agree with u
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Born Sinner is a great album. He is definitely not boring at all. Troll thread.
  • JerfyT
    Options

What are you talking about? You praise the singing ability of Eminem. He can't sing at all. Even admits it himself. J Cole is miles ahead of Eminem in pure singing talent.

• JerfyT
    Options
    For real, eminem cant sing for ?

Very true, and Eminem is my favorite rapper.
  • GunTown
    Options
    Jay Z wasn't even mentioned in this thread and no 1 mentioned singing until Jamaica bought it up. What kinda ? u smoking buddy? what the hell u on about

Just because someone doesn't think a rapper u like is good and thinks his music is boring = hates?

Sounds like u need to accept not everyone has the same opinion as u and by your theory u are a hater based on any rappers music u don't like

• JerfyT
    Options

Sounds like u need to accept not everyone has the same opinion as u and by your theory u are a hater based on any rappers music u don't like

You should learn to heed your own advice. The only person that put the "boring tag" on J Cole is you.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Z wasn't even mentioned in this thread and no 1 mentioned singing until Jamaica bought it up. What kinda ? u smoking buddy? what the hell u on about

Just because someone doesn't think a rapper u like is good and thinks his music is boring = hates?

lol this is like one thread, out of 100 in which you don't mention Jay Z in some off hand slander. Lemme go see what's poppin with your lame ass Scarface vs Jay thread.
  • GunTown
    Options
    JerfyT wrote: »

What are you talking about? You praise the singing ability of Eminem. He can't sing at all. Even admits it himself. J Cole is miles ahead of Eminem in pure singing talent.

He's the best at singing as far as rappers that's my opinion and an opinion many people agree with. I praise it because he sounds amazing at it to me and because he is really talented at it

J Cole and Ja Rule are the worst ever at attempting to sing in my opinion
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    How many platium albums does kid cudi have?
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many platium albums does kid cudi have?

And I ? with Cudder music heavy.
  • GunTown
    Options
    Unless u are blind this is a J Cole thread not a Kid Cudi thread. U must be smoking that good ? today
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll wanna hear a joke?

An Eminem fan speaking about someone's production. J Cole is Timbaland compared to Eminem. That ? Eminem beats sound like someone playing the Friday the 13th theme song in a train station. lol
  • JerfyT
    Options
    JerfyT wrote: »

He's the best at singing as far as rappers that's my opinion and an opinion many people agree with. I praise it because he sounds amazing at it to me and because he is really talented at it

J Cole and Ja Rule are the worst ever at attempting to sing in my opinion

No, I dont think anybody would ever agree that out of all the rappers, that Eminem is the most talented singer. It's ridiculous.

Even Eminem would disagree

"I can't even sing but I'm gonna sing a song for my daughter"

"I can probably sing better than you, and I can't even ? sing."
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys realize this happens everytime she makes a thread

EVEEEEYYDay
    and ? still plug into that matrix. are u expecting her to admit wrong? change her agenda. i dont get it.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys realize this happens everytime she makes a thread

EVEEEEYYDay
    and ? still plug into that matrix. are u expecting her to admit wrong? change her agenda. i dont get it.

I bet her and her UK friends sit at the computer like "look at these dumb Americans you got em again mate"
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Do u think J Cole will ever lose the 'boring' tag?

He will, you?...nah