Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    image.jpg

I'm getting comfortable cuz I still
    Ain't seen the receipts. Amen
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ^

wordofgod.jpg

Do you know Him today my friend?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one is mad. It takes a lot for me to get mad but I broke down why I won't be joining you with this religion . I was in it before you got cleaned up and was out while you got in.

Religion doesn't save, but the man in the glory does! Do you know Him my friend?

The dead know nothing. Ressurect a man in full glorified body then maybe I'll believe.

He's already risen. 2,000 years ago in Jerusalem. Do you know Him?

Nope because he never written a book and no man has escaped death. Thought I knew him in my christian days but it was myself. I'm my own ? /person.

You need to encounter the living ? my friend. He's waiting for you to open your heart up to Him. Amen.

No I'm good already did that and it was me talking to myself. I don't believe in the christian ? . Got more out of meditating and my chakras than did out of Christianity.

Stop talking to yourself and talk to the living ? . Confess your sins to Him and ask Him to take up residence in your heart and life. Will you say the sinners prayer with me today?

The living ? needs to come and talk to me first. He should be witnessing not no human. Now, I believe in a creative force, but not in the image of your Yahwah/Jahovah not in that image nor one that is personal.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Why do you guys keep arguing with them? Its like they act we haven't read this book and cannot understand this book. Hell most of us come from a christian background and were in the church, but my research and studies shown me that the bible is based on African culture and changed to support their warfare. Plenty of things didn't even happened, Joshua is a complete false and the exodus never happened in the way it was described. Those habiru scumbags assaulted kemet with the hyskos and they were their thugs and before the hyskos got kicked out, they settled in the Levant.

Studying Hindu, Kemet spirituality, voodun, IFA, Buddhism, Jainism, and other religions its just a fusion of all these books and they weren't even written until around the time of Persia. Can you say plagiarism?

Please keep your book away from me and quit telling me about some man name Jesus who never existed, but Yahshua did but died and stayed dead. I deny the holy ghost and Yahshua and Yahwah and their trinity. The trinity is homosexual, where is the feminine properties, you can't have ying with no yang, you cannot have protons and no electrons.the building blocks of life with just one set of energy is false.

Most go to churh but don't learn anything and going by your last paragraph you did not learn much.

I learned more outside the church that being inside. I'm glad for the transition and I'm much happier. And can you tell me why there is no feminine principle in Christianity or is the Holy Ghost is?

the feminine principle is within ? . ? is not divided into man and female. ? is not male or female

See that is logical, but why would Yahwah have son? That's to me a divide in that, why one special human, special tribe, special nation?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Why do you guys keep arguing with them? Its like they act we haven't read this book and cannot understand this book. Hell most of us come from a christian background and were in the church, but my research and studies shown me that the bible is based on African culture and changed to support their warfare. Plenty of things didn't even happened, Joshua is a complete false and the exodus never happened in the way it was described. Those habiru scumbags assaulted kemet with the hyskos and they were their thugs and before the hyskos got kicked out, they settled in the Levant.

Studying Hindu, Kemet spirituality, voodun, IFA, Buddhism, Jainism, and other religions its just a fusion of all these books and they weren't even written until around the time of Persia. Can you say plagiarism?

Please keep your book away from me and quit telling me about some man name Jesus who never existed, but Yahshua did but died and stayed dead. I deny the holy ghost and Yahshua and Yahwah and their trinity. The trinity is homosexual, where is the feminine properties, you can't have ying with no yang, you cannot have protons and no electrons.the building blocks of life with just one set of energy is false.

Most go to churh but don't learn anything and going by your last paragraph you did not learn much.

I learned more outside the church that being inside. I'm glad for the transition and I'm much happier. And can you tell me why there is no feminine principle in Christianity or is the Holy Ghost is?

You can learn as much as there is to learn, but if you're never able to come to a knowledge of the truth what good is it?

I have come to my own terms of truth and it's not in the bible. If it cannot keep accurate history and merging with other religions, I may as well believe in Zoroastrian.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evolution should be studied about before you decide to debunk it with silly comments
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Wait ? is is both male and female ? lol

The heavenly father? Jesus the son of ? ? is a female too? lol

btmaxh.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Lol, he just saying Yahwah is the point of origin in the christian belief system.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Who said I was atheist? lol

I just find it funny how you bible thumpers contradict yourself in damn near every statement you make. Like ? just stated, the story of Jesus is just a hand me down of Identical stories of Gods of religions the preceded christianity.

Jesus is the King of the Universe. Do you know Him today my friend?
    Evidence suggests we probly ain't the only universe tho...

Well duh, the Bible clearly declares that there is another dimension. It's called heaven. Will you be there?

I don't think you understand...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    You guys are funny w all the evolution nonsense like, "pigs don't have wings".

That's not how evolution works.

Plus, there's numerous species of pig, that is evolution of the pig.

you missing the point.. evolution states that something over millions of years can become somthing else... (reptiles apparently evolved into some species of birds for example) how can that happen if reptiles cant become birds... (or grow feathers)

How do you know that dinosaurs didn't evolve into birds?

Do you realize that these aren't baseless claims but claims based on research through fossil records?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Nothing threatens the existence of ? ?

Humans do.

Which is why he sent the flood, right?

The existence of ? was never threatened. ? sent the flood in order to save mankind. If not, man would have destroyed himself.

Nope.

? was threatened, he had to "start over", which meant he (or the write(s), rather) thought that everyone would be sinless. Once again, that failed.

• VIBE
    Options
    You guys are funny w all the evolution nonsense like, "pigs don't have wings".

That's not how evolution works.

Plus, there's numerous species of pig, that is evolution of the pig.

you missing the point.. evolution states that something over millions of years can become somthing else... (reptiles apparently evolved into some species of birds for example) how can that happen if reptiles cant become birds... (or grow feathers)

How do you know that dinosaurs didn't evolve into birds?

Do you realize that these aren't baseless claims but claims based on research through fossil records?

Also, this is one of the ways to figure this out.

Why do you guys ask for proof when the fossil records show this proof?

Evolution has been recorded, not by man, but by nature. Yet, it's wrong?
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I ? wit Bill Maher (I watch his show every week and whenever he gets Interviewed) but ever since his movie came out he's helped turn out abuncha Smart-Dumb ? .

If a Day is a second/minute to ? then what is a Day to ? ? Which prompts the question "how long is 7 Days to ? and what Day is it to him?" & "if it's the 7th Day then obviously he's still coolin on the sidelines, right?" And if it's not then what was his plan for Day 8, 9, 10, & so on?

And since we don't know how long a Day is to ? (literally) then the thought of Evolution isn't far fetched even tho really it's not plausible or infinitely changeable. A (certain) Fish could've very well morphed into an alligator over time but that doesn't necessarily make it true or is still going to go thru more changes over time.

Adam could've very well been a Gorilla. But why couldn't ? turn a dead Gorilla into Man if he wanted to? Becuz keep in mind we don't really know how long a day is to ? .

Noah could've very well lived that long. Not only becuz ? is ? but becuz they didn't have the same system of numbers and sense of time as we do. 2 years in their time could've very well been 3 months in our time.

And last, Jesus is very much so The Son of ? . ? knew after Adam ate the fruit what was going to happen, hence why he didn't want Satan in Heaven (becuz he knew what he was capable of, and maybe ? wanted it that way. It would be pretty boring being ? of all everything and don't have ? to lookover and do becuz u already know how it's going to turn out based on basic human nature).

So he sent his Son, our Lord, down here to keep our ? in check by showing us ? 's true mercy by not always spilling out wrath and giving us an example of what should be by taming us with Love instead of fury. Maybe ? got tired of punishing us becuz it's in our nature (now, after Adam ate the fruit) to act like wild ? .

I assume he wanted to curb some of his actions by making a peace offering by giving us his son.

So say what u want about Evolution and Prophets and people "re-writing" the Bible and leaving ? out. One things for sure, those Books have tested Time. And if we all acknowledge everything happens for a reason then there must be a reason why THIS particular version lasted all these years and was never ? with. If humans are so smart then it could've easily been changed now, am I right? Is ? 's influence NOT stronger than Bald Head Lu's or am i missing something?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Entire thread can be summed up with one picture.

1357840497014.jpg
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the feminine principle is within ? . ? is not divided into man and female. ? is not male or female

See that is logical, but why would Yahwah have son? That's to me a divide in that, why one special human, special tribe, special nation?

jesus was a male because adam was a male ? making male first does not make men more special than woman it only makes us different.

At the start there was no special nation but ? choose to create one, it was his chosen way to reveal himself to the entire human race As a way for us to choose him or reject him of our own free accord.
  • _Goldie_
    Options

jesus was a male because adam was a male ? making male first does not make men more special than woman it only makes us different.

At the start there was no special nation but ? choose to create one, it was his chosen way to reveal himself to the entire human race As a way for us to choose him or reject him of our own free accord.

• zombie
    Options

btmaxh.gif

? the father is more a title not a gender discription.
    Calling ? a mother is right as right as calling him a father.
    Even amongst humans The male can act as a mother and the female can act as a father not physically but emotionally yet you have a problem with ? being able to take on both roles
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

btmaxh.gif

? the father is more a title not a gender discription.
    Calling ? a mother is right as right as calling him a father.
    Even amongst humans The male can act as a mother and the female can act as a father not physically but emotionally yet you have a problem with ? being able to take on both roles

• zombie
    Options

I like most people use " him" to describe ? because I don't want to call ? an "it" as that would be an even greater misunderstanding of gods nature. Are you too ? dumb to understand that??
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Buddhist fish?

Fish is slang for ? .

And you being a buddhist that bashes another religion make you a hypocrite.

The Buddha criticized other religions in his day and debated with many of their respective adherents. Your ignorance knows no end.

If fish is slang for ? , that explains this:

500px-Ichys.svg.png
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Might be the deadliest ether of this thread ^^^
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Buddhist fish?

Fish is slang for ? .

And you being a buddhist that bashes another religion make you a hypocrite.

The Buddha criticized other religions in his day and debated with many of their respective adherents. Your ignorance knows no end.

If fish is slang for ? , that explains this:

500px-Ichys.svg.png

Buddha abandoned his wife, son and kingdom to sit under a ? tree and you are still a hypocrite.