edited May 2014
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    @judahblack @kingsimba @waterproof

deut 28:36

The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

This is also not america. the united states of america has no religious history of worship of idols made from wood or stone. Rome does babylon does but america does not. if anything you can say americans worship money but it's not made from wood or stone.

by the way @waterproof i said i would try and keep this civil from now on keep on with your jabs and i'll go back to calling you a dress wearing ? .

@zombie sorry I didnt get back to this thread last night. I'll pull out my notes tonight and add on to what the other brothers have posted.

But in response to this, the Most High was speaking about the Israelites and the hardships they would face and things they would be found as the result of rejecting his laws. It wasnt talking about America collectively in that verse you highlighted.

With that said, the belief that black American, native American and Latino people are the true twelve tribesof Israel fits because when you think of each group collectively, the majority of them are either in some denomination of Christianity or Muslim. The wooden cross is in almost every single Christian church in America. And people bow down before it and it is recognized as a universal symbol of Christianity. Likewise, Muslims pray to the kaaba stone. So the scripture applies.

No christian worships the physical cross be it made of wood or stone it's just a symbol. In fact early america had a heavy purtain influence and they never allowed any kind of images to be worshipped. ANOTHER thing about black hebrew israelites that make no sense it your belief that native americans are part of the 12 tribes. Native american especially those in southern america were cannibals and ploytheist.

I addressed this in another thread and you dismissed it. There were tribes that were not completely broken and kept their Hebrew heritage in tact. Seminole Indians on south America spoke Hebrew and identified themselves as people from the tribe of Reuben.

I dismissed it because the sources of your information were poor if i remember correctly it was a third had account of someone and that someone was a european at least if it was a first hand account it that would be better.

You should not believe everything you read unless it's coming from a credible source and is logical and in it's proper context.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    John 4:19-24 KJV

The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. ? is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Salvation is of the jews because christ was a jew however black americans are not the blood decendants of jews. america is not babylon like i proved and you people still have not provided credible evidence that african american slaves were the jews spoken of in the bible.

? made the covenant with the ISRAELITES. The ISRAELITES will inherit what the covenant promises NO ONE ELSE. ALL MEN WERE NOT I REPEAT WERE NOT CREATED EQUAL

Psalms 147:19-20 KJV

He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord .

Isaiah 40:15 KJV

Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Isaiah 40:17 KJV

All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

NOWHERE in the prophecies does it state ANY OTHER PEOPLE will go into the kingdom EXCEPT ISRAEL.

ISRAEL is His Chosen, he hast given the Word to Israel that they may have substance and not be VAIN. But if we do not hearken to his Voice and his Word then WE ARE NOTHING AS WELL.

wake the ? up, we are going home SOON. Knowledge of self is increasing and the MYSTERY OF THE BIBLE IS BEING REVEALED. The World has been persecuting US because WE THEM PEOPLE

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Jeremiah 29 is a different prophecy sir.................... Can you not see......?
    Jeremiah 17:4 KJV

And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

;

More precepts (back to Deuteronomy 28 curses)

Deuteronomy 28:68 KJV

And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We were going to EGYPT AGAIN in slaveships, and do 400 years of slavery.... EGYPT means HOUSE OF ? . Clearly not the physical land as you can walk from Israel to Egypt.

We were slaves in Egypt 400 years before Moses brought us out

Genesis 15:13-14 KJV

And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Revelation 11:8-11 KJV

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called ? and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from ? entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

dollar-bill-pyramid-13347062.jpg

WAKE..... UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually went over this with @beenwize while he was in his gnostic phase. Sometimes egypt means egypt the land and sometimes egypt is used to spiritually represent ? . After the destruction of the second temple jews were taken to egypt in slave ships by the romans there is documented proof of this

After the Fall of the Second Temple (70 CE) Josephus reports:

Because the soldiers were now growing weary of bloodshed, and survivors appeared constantly, Caesar orders to ? only those who offered armed resistance and to take alive all the rest. (415) The troops, in addition to those covered by their orders, slaughtered the aged and infirm; people to their prime who might be useful they herded into the Temple area and shut up in the Court of the Women (lcl. (416) Caesar appointed one of his freedmen as their guard, his friend Fronto, to decide the fate appropriate to each. (417) All those who had taken part in sedition and brigandage (they informed against other) he executed. He picked out the tallest and handsomest of the lot and reserved them for the Triumph (418). Of the rest, those who were over seventeen he put in chains and sent to hard labor in Egypt while greet numbers were presented by Titus to the provinces to perish in the theaters by sword or by wild beasts; those under seventeen were sold. #
    Josephus, “The Jewish Wars”; Book vi 9:2.

? — Roman Historian
    Now that Betar had been captured, everything came under Human control, while Palestine [Judah] was reduced to a desolate mound. Captives were sold into slavery in numbers too great to count. First they were brought to the grand annual market at the Terebinth-Eloh tree in Hebron, or in the words of Hyranumous, to the Tent-Ohel of Abraham near Hebron. Each slave sold for the price of a horse. Those captives who were not sold there were brought to the market place in Azza [Gaza] which, because of the great multitudes of slaves who were sold there, was called Hadrian’s market place. And those who were still not sold there were herded into ships and were taken to Egypt. Many died in transit, whether by starvation or by shipwreck, while many also were killed by cruel masters.
    ? , Primordia Eccl. Africanae, pp. 85f.,113

AND after all that it still don't line up with the scriptures, Hebrews that was taken captive was to never see their homeland again. Do you know how close Egypt and Jerusalem is, scriptures say they will be taken afar not down the street. And there's no way a slave ship can be taken from Israel to Egypt, the canal wasn't even built then.

Negros, SMH

Lol

israel has sea ports and so does egypt they have them now and they had them back then you don't need a canal to go from israel to egypt and it's faster to transport slaves by boat.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    THE NATIVE AMERICANS HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE THE TRIBE OF GAD, SEMINOLE INDIANS ARE REUBEN.

2 ESDRAS 13

40 Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.
    41 But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
    42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
    43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
    44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
    45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsaretho

WHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST DO THEY NEED ? TO STILL THE WATER FOR A WHOOOOOOOOOOLE YEEEAAAAR SO THEY CAN MAKE IT THERE???? THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. THIS CANNOT APPLY TO ANYTHING ELSE

• zombie
    Options
    John 4:19-24 KJV

The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. ? is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Salvation is of the jews because christ was a jew however black americans are not the blood decendants of jews. america is not babylon like i proved and you people still have not provided credible evidence that african american slaves were the jews spoken of in the bible.

? made the covenant with the ISRAELITES. The ISRAELITES will inherit what the covenant promises NO ONE ELSE. ALL MEN WERE NOT I REPEAT WERE NOT CREATED EQUAL

Psalms 147:19-20 KJV

He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord .

Isaiah 40:15 KJV

Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Isaiah 40:17 KJV

All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

NOWHERE in the prophecies does it state ANY OTHER PEOPLE will go into the kingdom EXCEPT ISRAEL.

ISRAEL is His Chosen, he hast given the Word to Israel that they may have substance and not be VAIN. But if we do not hearken to his Voice and his Word then WE ARE NOTHING AS WELL.

wake the ? up, we are going home SOON. Knowledge of self is increasing and the MYSTERY OF THE BIBLE IS BEING REVEALED. The World has been persecuting US because WE THEM PEOPLE

This is another faulty doctrine that hebrew israelites hold. Before i destroy your post i want you to be clear are you saying that only people who can trace their bloodline back to abraham can be israelites THAT their can be no conversion and that in the ancient days ? only loved and wanted to save israel.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie‌

Most historical information is not a first hand account. You can use tht argument to discredit the implications made in the book by Ronald Sanders, but that's on. I share information like this with brothers because the knowledge has been nothing but beneficial to me. It has sparked in history for me and had led me down a path to continue to learn. You're definatley a smart brother, but you give off the spirt that seems it would be hard for you to admit being wrong on anything. Not to say you are not learned in the topic discussed, but you get what I mean. Now if im wrong and can be proved wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt,I will admit it and own up, but I dont believe I've been steered wrong with the info I've come across to support my views.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    YOURE LOSING THIS BATTLE AGAINST TRUTH. YOU ARENT FIGHTING ME YOU ARE FIGHTING TRUTH, ?

IM DONE FOR THE DAY FAM, LET THAT ? MARINATE READ THRU IT AND RECONSIDER

I ain't never felt so confident in my fckin life yo, PRAISE THE MOST HIGH, I AM THAT I AM, EHYEH ASHER EHYEH, AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Other nationalities are even admitting it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja93FjyCSfo

Once again ? videos from youtube by random nobodies is not evidence.

BUT YOULL READ COMMENTS FROM RANDOM POSTERS LMAOOOLOOOO

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITEHYPOCRITE, PERIOD. YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE , NO SENSE OF TRUTH. HAS ? HINDERED YOUR ABILITY TO DISCERN???? ? FORBID PLEASE, BUT HE DID SAY

ONLY A REMNANT WILL HEAR AND LISTEN TO HIS VOICE IN THE LAST DAYS. ONLY A REMNANT OF ISRAEL IS GONNA MAKE IT OUT THIS CAPTIVITY

IM DONE I PROMISE I GOTTA GET BACK TO WORK LMAO THANK ? FOR THIS GIG LOL CUZ I DONT DESERVE THIS ?
  • zombie
    Options
    THE NATIVE AMERICANS HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE THE TRIBE OF GAD, SEMINOLE INDIANS ARE REUBEN.

2 ESDRAS 13

40 Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.
    41 But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
    42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
    44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
    45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsaretho

WHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST DO THEY NEED ? TO STILL THE WATER FOR A WHOOOOOOOOOOLE YEEEAAAAR SO THEY CAN MAKE IT THERE???? THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. THIS CANNOT APPLY TO ANYTHING ELSE

I Don't accept 2 esdras as being a holy book
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Other nationalities are even admitting it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja93FjyCSfo

Once again ? videos from youtube by random nobodies is not evidence.

BUT YOULL READ COMMENTS FROM RANDOM POSTERS LMAOOOLOOOO

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITEHYPOCRITE, PERIOD. YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE , NO SENSE OF TRUTH. HAS ? HINDERED YOUR ABILITY TO DISCERN???? ? FORBID PLEASE, BUT HE DID SAY

ONLY A REMNANT WILL HEAR AND LISTEN TO HIS VOICE IN THE LAST DAYS. ONLY A REMNANT OF ISRAEL IS GONNA MAKE IT OUT THIS CAPTIVITY

IM DONE I PROMISE I GOTTA GET BACK TO WORK LMAO THANK ? FOR THIS GIG LOL CUZ I DONT DESERVE THIS ?

I will read anything and watch anything but i won't believe everything you believe anything as long as it fit your ideology.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    YOURE LOSING THIS BATTLE AGAINST TRUTH. YOU ARENT FIGHTING ME YOU ARE FIGHTING TRUTH, ?

IM DONE FOR THE DAY FAM, LET THAT ? MARINATE READ THRU IT AND RECONSIDER

I ain't never felt so confident in my fckin life yo, PRAISE THE MOST HIGH, I AM THAT I AM, EHYEH ASHER EHYEH, AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH

I'm not fighting you period or trying to convince you like i said i am doing this for any wandering soul who might come in here and fall prey to your hebrew israelite nonsense. And it's me against 3 of you and none of you has been able to prove any of your points or show how your perspective is logical and in line with any kind of reality
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    I SAID YOU ARENT FIGHTING ME YOU ARE FIGHTING ? , LEARN TO READ
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I SAID YOU ARENT FIGHTING ME YOU ARE FIGHTING ? , LEARN TO READ

But you are not ? nor are the lies you believe of ? .
  • zombie
    Options
    @zombie‌

Most historical information is not a first hand account. You can use tht argument to discredit the implications made in the book by Ronald Sanders, but that's on. I share information like this with brothers because the knowledge has been nothing but beneficial to me. It has sparked in history for me and had led me down a path to continue to learn. You're definatley a smart brother, but you give off the spirt that seems it would be hard for you to admit being wrong on anything. Not to say you are not learned in the topic discussed, but you get what I mean. Now if im wrong and can be proved wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt,I will admit it and own up, but I dont believe I've been steered wrong with the info I've come across to support my views.

Ok. I thank you for your criticism of how i am come off as being stubborn but i have studied this thing, THIS religious claim that black people come from the tribes of israel and it is a hollow empty belief with no sturdy backing.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeremiah 29 is a different prophecy sir.................... Can you not see......?

And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

;

And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We were going to EGYPT AGAIN in slaveships, and do 400 years of slavery.... EGYPT means HOUSE OF ? . Clearly not the physical land as you can walk from Israel to Egypt.

And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called ? and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from ? entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

WAKE..... UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually went over this with @beenwize while he was in his gnostic phase. Sometimes egypt means egypt the land and sometimes egypt is used to spiritually represent ? . After the destruction of the second temple jews were taken to egypt in slave ships by the romans there is documented proof of this

Because the soldiers were now growing weary of bloodshed, and survivors appeared constantly, Caesar orders to ? only those who offered armed resistance and to take alive all the rest. (415) The troops, in addition to those covered by their orders, slaughtered the aged and infirm; people to their prime who might be useful they herded into the Temple area and shut up in the Court of the Women (lcl. (416) Caesar appointed one of his freedmen as their guard, his friend Fronto, to decide the fate appropriate to each. (417) All those who had taken part in sedition and brigandage (they informed against other) he executed. He picked out the tallest and handsomest of the lot and reserved them for the Triumph (418). Of the rest, those who were over seventeen he put in chains and sent to hard labor in Egypt while greet numbers were presented by Titus to the provinces to perish in the theaters by sword or by wild beasts; those under seventeen were sold. #

? — Roman Historian
    Now that Betar had been captured, everything came under Human control, while Palestine [Judah] was reduced to a desolate mound. Captives were sold into slavery in numbers too great to count. First they were brought to the grand annual market at the Terebinth-Eloh tree in Hebron, or in the words of Hyranumous, to the Tent-Ohel of Abraham near Hebron. Each slave sold for the price of a horse. Those captives who were not sold there were brought to the market place in Azza [Gaza] which, because of the great multitudes of slaves who were sold there, was called Hadrian’s market place. And those who were still not sold there were herded into ships and were taken to Egypt. Many died in transit, whether by starvation or by shipwreck, while many also were killed by cruel masters.

AND after all that it still don't line up with the scriptures, Hebrews that was taken captive was to never see their homeland again. Do you know how close Egypt and Jerusalem is, scriptures say they will be taken afar not down the street. And there's no way a slave ship can be taken from Israel to Egypt, the canal wasn't even built then.

Negros, SMH

Lol

israel has sea ports and so does egypt they have them now and they had them back then you don't need a canal to go from israel to egypt and it's faster to transport slaves by boat.

Wrong, lol. There's even been scientific test to prove that theory wrong.

AND yes we are aware of the 9300 Israelites that was captured during the siege
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

2 ESDRAS 13

2nd esdras was originally apart of the kjv bible though....

When was it removed and who determined it to not observable scripture?

@zombie
  • zombie
    Options

2 ESDRAS 13

@zombie

I determine when a scripture is holy by it's date, if it has errors or we have no proof of it's existence during the time that the text claims to be written in then i don't accept it. There are question marks around some of the so called apocryphal text and that is why i reject some of them. for example 1 esdras gets the dates wrong on certain things so it to is rejected
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

2 ESDRAS 13

@zombie

There are question marks around some of the so called apocryphal text and that is why i reject some of them. for example 1 esdras gets the dates wrong on certain things so it to is rejected

could you expound on this? This is something I was unaware of.
  • zombie
    Options

;

? — Roman Historian

Negros, SMH

Lol

Wrong, lol. There's even been scientific test to prove that theory wrong.

AND yes we are aware of the 9300 Israelites that was captured during the siege

prove it . because there is physical evidence that jewish slave labor built the arch of titus in rome and herod the ungreat built the city know as caesarea and it was a sea port and capital of judea.
  • zombie
    Options

2 ESDRAS 13

@zombie

There are question marks around some of the so called apocryphal text and that is why i reject some of them. for example 1 esdras gets the dates wrong on certain things so it to is rejected

i will a little later i some stuff i need to do.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2 ESDRAS 13

There it is Lions of Judah! This negropean done show what type of spirit we dealing with it's that slave mentality from western train of thought doctrine.

He don't consider our Holy books that was written by our ancestors and token out of the torah from our oppressor as holy.

Heathen I rebuke you in front of Yah and our ancestors
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options

2 ESDRAS 13

There it is Lions of Judah! This negropean done show what type of spirit we dealing with it's that slave mentality from western train of thought doctrine.

He don't consider our Holy books that was written by our ancestors and token out of the torah from our oppressor as holy.

Heathen I rebuke you in front of Yah and our ancestors

WOULD you stop ranting and raving like a mad man

i don't accept ALL of what some people call THE APOCRYPHA because some of those book contradict others. for example, if one prophet writes something in an earlier book but a later so called prophet contradicts what was written before him then the words of the so called prophet are not from ? .

the writers of 1&2 esdras were not your ancestors let me help you leave that cult, be strong you can do it
  • zombie
    Options
    I don't care about who took what book out of any so called "canon" i can read and think for myself and i have copies of the apocrypha.
  • zombie
    Options
    @waterproof stop being a little girl i am exposing your ? beliefs and you can't take it. Everytime i show you and @judahblack your folly and misunderstanding you never address it. He never addressed his faulty view of jeremiah or deuteronomy.
  • zombie
    Options

2 ESDRAS 13

@zombie

Sure. 2 esdras should be rejected for the following reasons there are many i'll just list a few

2 Esdras 7:28-30.
    "For my son the Messiah shall be revealed with those who are with him, and those who remain shall rejoice four hundred years. After those years my Messiah shall die, and all who draw human breath. Then the world shall be turned back to primeval silence for seven days, as it was at the first beginnings, so that no one shall be left."

We know the Messiah was not here for 400 years, after which he died (Luke 3:1, 23; 23:1).
    When the Messiah did die, everyone else ("all who draw human breath") did not die also (Matthew 27-28).
    and you cannot say that this verse is talking about the return and rule of christ because that is supposed to last 1000 years not 400.

2 Esdras 5:51-55.
    "He replied to me, "Ask a woman who bears children, and she will tell you. Say to her, 'Why are those whom you have borne recently not like those whom you bore before, but are smaller in stature?' And she herself will answer you, 'Those born in the strength of youth are different than those born during the time of old age, when the ? is failing.' Therefore you also should consider that you and your contemporaries are smaller in stature than those who were before you, and those who come after you will be smaller than you, as born of a creation that already is aging and passing the strength of youth."

Now this is stupid because we know scientifically people have been getting taller not shorter just go to any museum and look at the artifacts and doors heights they used in the past.

Now lets move on to 1 esdras and i will give you reasons why it should be rejected.

1 esdras 1:28 "But Josiah did not turn back to his chariot, but tried to fight with him, and did not heed the words of Jeremiah the prophet from the mouth of the Lord"

it says of Josiah (regarding his warring against the king of Egypt) that he "did not heed the words of the prophet Jeremiah from the mouth of the Lord." However in 2 Chronicles 35:22 the bible says " Nevertheless Josiah would not turn his face from him, but disguised himself, that he might fight with him, and hearkened not unto the words of Necho from the mouth of ? , and came to fight in the valley of Megiddo.

Now do you see @kingsimba why esdras 1&2 must be rejected? A holy text has to be 100% correct with itself and inline with the other texts.