Fellas Have You Ever Thought About Dating An Older Woman? (Drop In Fa Da Barbershop Talk)

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    b00kie wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    You're missing the point. The point is, some cougars are still going to use their age as leverage to be disrespectful or something of the sort. But, I'm happily married so this is not my problem or future aspiration.

This is true. Some of em will try to "son" you when they know they're older

The one on segin ln that's where the hoes@

Lol @Seguin
    Thought u meant Target Siegen Lane had a cutie from there she stocked overnight would bring me breakfast from mcdonalds in the morning after she get off

I thought he meant where are the hoe's in that lil town Seguin lol
    HahA
    Isn't there a race track out there
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    You're missing the point. The point is, some cougars are still going to use their age as leverage to be disrespectful or something of the sort. But, I'm happily married so this is not my problem or future aspiration.

This is true. Some of em will try to "son" you when they know they're older

The one on segin ln that's where the hoes@

Lol @Seguin
    Thought u meant Target Siegen Lane had a cutie from there she stocked overnight would bring me breakfast from mcdonalds in the morning after she get off

I thought he meant where are the hoe's in that lil town Seguin lol

Seigen Ln baton rouge Louisiana.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I think that's about it too @b00kie‌
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    I think most dudes my age that are into older women because that do like that motherly figure. They just don't want them to go overboard.

Nah. Most dude's is simple foreal foreal.

Joints older than you, whether it be a Year or a Quarter-Century+ just get it.

U can't throw shame or shade becuz you confine to what you think you should do verses what youre supposed to be doing.

No shame, no shade. Some dudes actually like the older sage motherly type. They should just come out and say it.

I just don't fall for the maturity kick.

Maturity definitely plays a part tho. Unless you just tryna smash then why you out here wastin your time when you can be out here makin money?

I mean the money gets played out too but I need to make atleast $100,000 a year every year (as profit) before I kick back on tha beach

But dudes in here said they were just trying to smash...

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most dudes my age that are into older women because that do like that motherly figure. They just don't want them to go overboard.

Nah. Most dude's is simple foreal foreal.

Joints older than you, whether it be a Year or a Quarter-Century+ just get it.

U can't throw shame or shade becuz you confine to what you think you should do verses what youre supposed to be doing.

No shame, no shade. Some dudes actually like the older sage motherly type. They should just come out and say it.

I just don't fall for the maturity kick.

Maturity definitely plays a part tho. Unless you just tryna smash then why you out here wastin your time when you can be out here makin money?

I mean the money gets played out too but I need to make atleast $100,000 a year every year (as profit) before I kick back on tha beach

But dudes in here said they were just trying to smash...

That's becuz Sex doesn't always mean that you're using your ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

I guess I'm becoming more evolved and starting to realize @SixSickSins‌ point about chivalry being an unnecessary byproduct of a patriarchal society.

u8awa.gif

Jdvdr.gif

pause tho
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And anybody who cosigned him doesn't either

Get out yo ? feelings and accept the facts.

My wife is a year older than me.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Its nothing wrong with it. It should come down to her mindstate and if she's still taking care of her body/health.

The real rare gems are the older ladies with no kids. There are out there but rare. They are usually in the business world.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man when dat ? hit a 1000 miles that's when these hoes are ready to be mature and look at life from a different prospective

I need an older woman at the moment lookin for a suga mama

So if you know a nice wholesome older woman or you got a young auntie and they got dat ass put a g dine

I jus want to experience life
  • shit happens
    Options
    Yeah man when dat ? hit a 1000 miles that's when these hoes are ready to be mature and look at life from a different prospective

So if you know a nice wholesome older woman or you got a young auntie and they got dat ass put a g dine

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get out yo ? feelings and accept the facts.

My wife is a year older than me.

Accept what? Putting up with a headache for ? that's more than likely no different than the next?

And judging by your choice of soul mates you agree with me. U just wanna feel like u know more than somebody when you really don't. A ? see right thru that ? .

I was born in the day time my ? . I came out seeing everything for what it is from tha jump
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

Foh ? I tried to hook u up with taeboobs crusty ass but u was scared
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see no problem w/ older mature women. I emphasize mature because age does not necessarily equate to maturity.....although it should theoretically. There are some fine older women out there and I don't see any issue w/ putting them on the team if their minds are right. I've met some younger women who were very mature for their age as well, but the majority of younger chicks nowadays be on some other ? . Most younger women I know just aren't worth the trouble from a relationship standpoint. The older women have a better grasp on life and what they want. They typically are more independent, better partners and most come w/ less drama. I don't see why a young dude would be worried about an older woman trying to control him. That sounds like a personal issue w/ how they deal w/ women as a whole. I'm not about to be controlled by any woman regardless of age. We can be "equal partners", but there will never be a lop-sided relationship where shorty is dictating and calling the shots.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You selling yourself short messing with a woman who is passed her prime and knows it.

They do all that "extra ? " out of desperation not because they want to. Live and you learn.

*LONG READ*

Its a new day tho Bruh. Things just ain't what they used to be. If I asked u to describe "spittin game" to me I betchu that u wouldn't be able to give me a clear answer or say something that isn't vague and cliche

Omw home from work last night I had to stop and get some Gas (fuel). So I'm in line and its just this cute chick in front of me. She was a 7.5\8 but she wasn't gorgeous enough to drool over.

The cashier ? was blinded by her beauty takin all day in line and I made a joke about the situation. There was no ? expression whatsoever (I wasn't tellin jokes geekin for a particular reaction either).

Anyways while we pumpin gas across from each other I noticed her license plate was ? up and mentioned it. With no eye contact or emotion she's like "Im not worried about it". I told her that's not a good look like that and got tha same reaction. After that there was about a minute of silence

She finished pumpin her gas before me and got in her car without even atleast saying "have a good night" - common courtesy. I was seein if she'd say something so before she closed her door I say "? black people" just loud enough for her to hear but light enough for her to not be alarmed (I pay attention to Tones n things).

Keep in mind I had my work uniform on which was pressed nicely (my Coogi boots is fresh too). My uniform and car is enough to let u kno that I definitely make more than $12 an hour but still got shade thrown at Me.

That wouldn't have happened like that with an older woman, she'd atleast would've said "goodbye".

I know its a "petty" story so to say but I'm just giving you an idea of the mentality of these young girls out here. You not even good enough for small talk. And granted the cute ones usually have the ugliest personalities, The 6 & Under Club is just as bad nowadays. I'm old enough to see the difference between Today and 10 Years ago too. And granted it was nighttime at a gas station (on a main road at that), that ? was totally unnecessary. I didn't even attempt to court her and got tha doo doo face.

Again, you selling yourself short.

If you want go chase old birds around do fhat, im just not with cata acting like they some new found cream of the crop ? .

Broads just get more desperate the further they are from their prime, thats why a young chick will pass on something an older chick jumps for.

Its no different than fat chicks. If you like it cool but keep it real and dont act like you dont understand why a fat chick will offen do what a fit chick is less likely to.

I betchu that felt good typing that. I betchu that u thought u learned me something.

Thing is tho. I can't relate to your fat chick analogy so I can bring it only from a perspective of someone who only mainly banged Slim to chicks who were maybe at the most Ten pounds too heavy for their size and face. Rarely have I ever in my life banged a fat chick.

But I will tell u something, you're either yourself Single and don't ? ? out here or you're with a girl who's probably atleast 6 years younger than you and can't afford her own ? to ? in. Becuz if u think I'm settling then you just don't understand tha manual.

I cosigned him because he's right. You're mad that young attractive chicks don't choose up on you simply because you exist, which is very childish. IF you knew how to move in this world then you would be focusing more on the positive signs from other females as opposed to chasing someone who did not give a single ? about you trying to randomly make small talk with her(which probably happens to an attractive chick at least 15+ times a day)

Older chicks are both easier and more aggressive. I've definitely been fed liquor and "taken advantage of"(lol) by older females.

I find it kinda weird that you focused on the fat chick part of his post. It kinda makes me think that the gist of the post went over your head. What you're basically saying is that you've never ? a desperate/easy chick, but if you've ? an older chick then yes you have.

And PS about that gas station chick: she ignored you because you tried to go at her sideways like most other men she interacts with. That story made me laugh out loud tho. You're trying to downplay the fact that a chick hurt your ego by ignoring you. A chick couldn't hurt my ego if she tried, most don't even try to cuz they know better. Learn from that lesson and do better next time

TLDR; Older chicks are easier
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    You selling yourself short messing with a woman who is passed her prime and knows it.

They do all that "extra ? " out of desperation not because they want to. Live and you learn.

*LONG READ*

Its a new day tho Bruh. Things just ain't what they used to be. If I asked u to describe "spittin game" to me I betchu that u wouldn't be able to give me a clear answer or say something that isn't vague and cliche

Omw home from work last night I had to stop and get some Gas (fuel). So I'm in line and its just this cute chick in front of me. She was a 7.5\8 but she wasn't gorgeous enough to drool over.

The cashier ? was blinded by her beauty takin all day in line and I made a joke about the situation. There was no ? expression whatsoever (I wasn't tellin jokes geekin for a particular reaction either).

Anyways while we pumpin gas across from each other I noticed her license plate was ? up and mentioned it. With no eye contact or emotion she's like "Im not worried about it". I told her that's not a good look like that and got tha same reaction. After that there was about a minute of silence

She finished pumpin her gas before me and got in her car without even atleast saying "have a good night" - common courtesy. I was seein if she'd say something so before she closed her door I say "? black people" just loud enough for her to hear but light enough for her to not be alarmed (I pay attention to Tones n things).

Keep in mind I had my work uniform on which was pressed nicely (my Coogi boots is fresh too). My uniform and car is enough to let u kno that I definitely make more than $12 an hour but still got shade thrown at Me.

That wouldn't have happened like that with an older woman, she'd atleast would've said "goodbye".

I know its a "petty" story so to say but I'm just giving you an idea of the mentality of these young girls out here. You not even good enough for small talk. And granted the cute ones usually have the ugliest personalities, The 6 & Under Club is just as bad nowadays. I'm old enough to see the difference between Today and 10 Years ago too. And granted it was nighttime at a gas station (on a main road at that), that ? was totally unnecessary. I didn't even attempt to court her and got tha doo doo face.

If you want go chase old birds around do fhat, im just not with cata acting like they some new found cream of the crop ? .

Broads just get more desperate the further they are from their prime, thats why a young chick will pass on something an older chick jumps for.

Its no different than fat chicks. If you like it cool but keep it real and dont act like you dont understand why a fat chick will offen do what a fit chick is less likely to.

I betchu that felt good typing that. I betchu that u thought u learned me something.

Thing is tho. I can't relate to your fat chick analogy so I can bring it only from a perspective of someone who only mainly banged Slim to chicks who were maybe at the most Ten pounds too heavy for their size and face. Rarely have I ever in my life banged a fat chick.

But I will tell u something, you're either yourself Single and don't ? ? out here or you're with a girl who's probably atleast 6 years younger than you and can't afford her own ? to ? in. Becuz if u think I'm settling then you just don't understand tha manual.

I cosigned him because he's right. You're mad that young attractive chicks don't choose up on you simply because you exist, which is very childish. IF you knew how to move in this world then you would be focusing more on the positive signs from other females as opposed to chasing someone who did not give a single ? about you trying to randomly make small talk with her(which probably happens to an attractive chick at least 15+ times a day)

Older chicks are both easier and more aggressive. I've definitely been fed liquor and "taken advantage of"(lol) by older females.

I find it kinda weird that you focused on the fat chick part of his post. It kinda makes me think that the gist of the post went over your head. What you're basically saying is that you've never ? a desperate/easy chick, but if you've ? an older chick then yes you have.

And PS about that gas station chick: she ignored you because you tried to go at her sideways like most other men she interacts with. That story made me laugh out loud tho. You're trying to downplay the fact that a chick hurt your ego by ignoring you. A chick couldn't hurt my ego if she tried, most don't even try to cuz they know better. Learn from that lesson and do better next time

come on, @xxCivicxx‌ ...really?

no.
    giphy.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*LONG READ*

no.
    giphy.gif

Ok I'll be more specific. Older chicks looking to specifically date younger men are generally easier. If you met her in the club then yes she's probably easier than the chick you met in the grocery store

Ive definitely had to put in work for some older women but those women weren't the type to actively try and date a dude younger than them in the first place
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've read a quote here before "The girl that wants you, that's who you go for"
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*LONG READ*

no.
    giphy.gif

Ok I'll be more specific. Older chicks looking to specifically date younger men are generally easier. If you met her in the club then yes she's probably easier than the chick you met in the grocery store

Ive definitely had to put in work for some older women but those women weren't the type to actively try and date a dude younger than them in the first place

much better.

this logic now specifically outlines your metrics, which happen to fall outside my parameters.

I've never pursued or dated a younger man.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »

I've read a quote here before "The girl that wants you, that's who you go for"

Except if she's fat

fark_3eIde0aYOh4lbq0ljtSXM6e8M4c.jpg?t=C3UEy9LDtq_VYX2TPzG8Dw&f=1405915200
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options

*LONG READ*

? you ain't serious? Younger chicks are WAY easier. I kinda agreed with everything, BUT the bolded part.
    DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options

*LONG READ*

no.
    giphy.gif

much better.

this logic now specifically outlines your metrics, which happen to fall outside my parameters.

I've never pursued or dated a younger man.

Alright, better answer now I get your point.
  • shit happens
    Options

lol dafuck

Say g i appreciate it i really do

Tae is a nice woman real chill cool as fugg but she don't got dat ass tho

Gimme another horse
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol dafuck

Gimme another horse
    Nah bruh, he trying to give you horses that ain't his!

? 's a thief with no morals. Zip, Zero

I took his bunny tho. Yup, gonna skin her up but nice......
  • shit happens
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

lol dafuck

Gimme another horse
    Nah bruh, he trying to give you horses that ain't his!

? 's a thief with no morals. Zip, Zero

I took his bunny tho. Yup, gonna skin her up but nice......

Oh word no ? huh?

Well if they don't got dat ass it doesn't concern a g

Put a g dine