The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Melo looking like Syracuse / Rookie Carmelo
    ANTHPHU008009_zoom_IMAGE1_221330.JPG
    carmelo-anthony-denver-nuggets-reverse-dunk-autographed-photograph-3370464.jpg

p-832630-carmelo-anthony-denver-nuggets-autographed-hand-signed-8x10-photo-dunking-ape-anthony-c-8x10.jpg

melo.jpg
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ? shut up, you always worried about what Bulls fans are posting. Take that troll tactic to someone else

Ngga aint nobody trollin. Take that 'the Bulls have all their ducks in a row' ? to the bulls thread. Here is the place for unbiased discussion and yall are comical with your confidence in your squad when yall have won nothing in the playoffs w/ Thibs. Havent even come close.

2011 - Lost Ecf
    2012 -Rose tears knee in game 1 of the playoffs,Noah out for the series after game 3 lose to philly
    2013 -Rose out for the year and the bulls lose to miami in the 2nd round
    2014 - Rose again out for year,deng traded lost to the wizards in the 1st round

Besides Even in 2011, What year did you expect them to win something?

THATS THE POINT! hahaha Thts my ENTIRE point: I never have. Hence why i go hard at yall having the audacity to talk about this team like they done did something.Like its yall turn. Nggas aint paid nare dues. Its pathetic tbh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? shut up, you always worried about what Bulls fans are posting. Take that troll tactic to someone else

Ngga aint nobody trollin. Take that 'the Bulls have all their ducks in a row' ? to the bulls thread. Here is the place for unbiased discussion and yall are comical with your confidence in your squad when yall have won nothing in the playoffs w/ Thibs. Havent even come close.

2011 - Lost Ecf
    2012 -Rose tears knee in game 1 of the playoffs,Noah out for the series after game 3 lose to philly
    2013 -Rose out for the year and the bulls lose to miami in the 2nd round
    2014 - Rose again out for year,deng traded lost to the wizards in the 1st round

Besides Even in 2011, What year did you expect them to win something?

THATS THE POINT! hahaha Thts my ENTIRE point: I never have. Hence why i go hard at yall having the audacity to talk about this team like they done did something.Like its yall turn. Nggas aint paid nare dues. Its pathetic tbh

You have no logical answer.

6mSMb1q.gif

Injuries to the bulls best player is why they haven't done nothin these last 3 years.Lakers without kobe had the same fate.Pacers without paul george will too.
  • S2J
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Nggas gif jackin? Lol How desperate..

When they were100% healthy they got punished thoroughly by the Heat. A viscous beating...yet before last year 'D rose back...i see a #1 seed'

Tha ? ?

Now, as Bron stocks the ? up, yall talkin about Cleveland like they're a rebuilding project...reducing Kevin Love to basically Vladomir Radmanovich.

But in the same breath gassing "McBuckets", who's never played in the NBA, Mirotic, who's never played in the NBA, Taj Gibson, a career backup who let yall tell it is just coming into his own at the tender age of 30, and Jimmy Butler. Jimmy fuking Butler, who by the way with no Rose or Deng had the green light to show what he could do offensvely, and procedes to shoot 39% from the field and 28% from 3---Yall bring up none of these things when projecting your team like yall are the dime piece of nba teams

Somebody's gotta restore balance here. So i'll do it.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see us wit the #1 or 2 seed honestly 3 maybe but if we get love its gonna be some growing pains for howllong I'm not sure
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2014
    Options

When they were100% healthy they got punished thoroughly by the Heat. A viscous beating...yet before last year 'D rose back...i see a #1 seed'

That was the point bruh.Let's revisit this "Vicious beating"

Game 1 bulls won by 21
    Game 2 bulls lost by 10
    Game 3 bulls lost by 11
    Game 4 bulls lost in Ot by 8
    Game 5 bulls lost by 3

Literally every game came down to the last 3 mins except game 1.Your clueless casual bball knowledge continues to get exposed.Just like when you said kevin love is a technician in the post
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    zerocool wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Lol at them trying to trade hibbert. That ? trash. Pacers aren't making the playoffs this year

They should break up the team and start over.....

HELL NAW... THEY SHOULDA PAID LANCE... AND NOW THAT BRON LEFT MIAMI, THAT WAS A PLUS TO THEM

How was it a plus when he just went to a better team and in their division? Got some advice for Larry Legend..
    rdIsTE2.gif

• S2J
    Options
    I don't see us wit the #1 or 2 seed honestly 3 maybe but if we get love its gonna be some growing pains for howllong I'm not sure

Yee of litle faith. At the end of the day its just basketball, and they have the best player. That old school 'chemistry takes time' applies for playoffs, but regular season is much more a product of the best players/team winning each night. Celtics big 3 winning right away is proof, the Heat is proof. That first year of the big 3, had Lebron allegedly shoving the coach, wade vs bron 'who's team is it?'...man them nggas went 58-24, #2 seed.

If for no other reason, aint another 2 teams in the east talented enough to have an overall bette record in a 82 game season
  • S2J
    Options

That was the point bruh.Let's revisit this "Vicious beating"

Game 1 bulls won by 21
    Game 2 bulls lost by 10
    Game 3 bulls lost by 11
    Game 4 bulls lost in Ot by 8
    Game 5 bulls lost by 3

Literally every game came down to the last 3 mins except game 1.You're clueless casual bball knowledge continues to get exposed.Just like when you said kevin love is a technician in the post

Ngga you really gon twist ? anyway you can huh...4-1 is 4-1. Aint no moral victories ngga thats pathetic
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    ESPN has the knicks winning 37 games this season again... If that happened then I don't know what to do or think.. That cannot happen..

Look at that roster, what do you expect
  • S2J
    edited August 2014
    Options
    My stance on the bulls is b/c their fans are disrespectful to facts and common sense. Bulls are gona run thru the East, but the last time the Bulls were healthy in 2011 ECF vs Heat:

Joakim Noah: 6ppg, 9rpg
    Derrick Rose: 23ppg, 6apg, 4rpg, 35% fg

Water Pistol Pete.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESPN has the knicks winning 37 games this season again... If that happened then I don't know what to do or think.. That cannot happen..

Look at that roster, what do you expect

39 Wins
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    My stance on the bulls is b/c their fans are disrespectful

All you needed to post, log off if we get you upset.
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    They doing the Knicks ? , I can see them winning 42+ games.
  • S2J
    Options

Yea thats cute nh but you might wanna address them facts givin you work right now.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raymond Felton gone that's good for at least two additional wins.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

Yea thats cute nh but you might wanna address them facts givin you work right now.

Those stats are from 2010-2011, what do they have to do with the present
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Post stats from the '11 ecf(that have absolutely nothin to do with the present) from a player who made all nba 1st team and 2 all star teams since then and the bulls have added pau gasol,mirotic,mcbuckets to a core of noah,jimmy,taj and rose will return and hopefully stay healthy.Shame on us bulls fans for being optimistic about the bulls chances.Lol this dude is an idiot I don't know what work you think you're giving cuz I can't tell.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course I got faith I'm just being realistic
  • S2J
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Post stats from the '11 ecf(that have absolutely nothin to do with the present) from a player who made all nba 1st team and 2 all star teams since then and the bulls have added pau gasol,mirotic,mcbuckets to a core of noah,jimmy,taj and rose will return and hopefully stay healthy.Shame on us bulls fans for being optimistic about the bulls chances.Lol this dude is an idiot I don't know what work you think you're giving cuz I can't tell.

index.gif

Name me a team 3 years removed from its best year, who then trend downward, that suddenly just came up and went to the finals...without adding star FA's...Dallas is maybe 1? An anamoly. I'll wait.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I don't care about none of that, next season the roster will be better than that 2011 team that went to the ECF's. You already let slip that no matter how good the team is you're going to find a reason to hate so continue
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2014
    Options

index.gif

Name me a team 3 years removed from its best year, who then trend downward, that suddenly just came up and went to the finals...without adding star FA's...Dallas is maybe 1? An anamoly. I'll wait.
    Bulls "trended downward" cuz they lost rose.In that span the bulls still competed cuz their CORE improved and now they added to that core and their best player will return.Everything aint about stars.Knicks added melo and amare and still suck,rockets added harden AND dwight and still aint got out the 1st round.
  • S2J
    Options
    Of course I got faith I'm just being realistic

I can respect that, although it does bring up an interesting contradiction of the genral consensus

Cavs-'all those new pieces and youth. Its gonna take time' They now have only 3 players 24 n under in their core-Waiters,Thompson, Irving

Bulls have 6 new pieces, as well as a core including Mirotic,'Mcbucketts', and Butler that are all mentioned for reasons they will thrive immediately...all 3 of them are also 24 or younger
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? its ESPN, not ? . ? already, has the suicide hot line on hold. I dont know what to do, or think ass ? . Lol
This discussion has been closed.