Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    happy i grew up in the suburbs

police dont give ah ? where you live.

I remember I pulled up at my house & police cars was a good 10-15 deep up the street in my neighborhood. A crime scene occurred (the home owner killed his step son in self defense) I goes in the house then come back out & stood in the yard. This police car zoomed in my neighborhood, pull to the side street of my crib & withdrawn his gun towards me. I threw my hands in the air like "aye wtf, you need to be up there with the other 10-15 cars". Dumb officer said "stay right there" & ran up the street to the crime scene.

Smh ? , shakey officers are about as worst as the racist officers
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    Friend who was with Mike Brown at the time of his murder

http://youtu.be/XATTgfiY9Io

That sound like a str8 up execution, how you a cop and you stand over a person dumping bullets into them. I bet he did grab lil homie pulling him in the car with his gun out and the gun went off, maybe not even on purpose but once he saw he didn't ? him he figured its better to have one story then two.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But of course. Don't want anyone to extract justice without a fair fight....oh wait....NVM. They're going to protect their own at all cost.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 of the most blood-curdling facst i've seen : They wont talk to the witnes who was an arm's length away from it all...and they will force the family to go to court for the name.

Wow...just wow.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    I won't be surprised if everybody on the force & the court system are related to each other. It seem like the most corrupt ? happen in them little towns. It put me in the mind of that young black teen that was found dead, wrapped up in a gym mat in his high school gymnasium
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    Friend who was with Mike Brown at the time of his murder

http://youtu.be/XATTgfiY9Io

smh

this cop should be sent out by himself to face the ? he's caused..

the police and city have an easy job, to confront these issues, but they allow it to continue...

after all the ? I've read and seen, I'm not even mad or going to complain about these riots...

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cover-up is in full effect ...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at the random riff raff quote
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I can dig what everybody is saying. But what are y'all really gonna do? I'm not more concerned about one travesty over the other. But you ? is outraged because a cop killed a innocent black kid. I ain't tryna make this a Chicago thread. Because ? a thread. I'm talkin bout what we gonna do in reality. Besides talk about it. And apparently being about it is running up in radio shack and breaking windows at the gas station.

BUT we'll get to it later when it comes to little 7 year old Denise getting killed by Lil ? and nem.

We'll stand in front of the police with our hands up for Mike but we won't do that ? to Lil Jojo and his crew.

But I'm a ? because none of this relative to this young man's story. And apparently I'm some ? that's losing in an argument Lol. The nerve of you ? man.
    2 different topics. This whole "you don't even care about your own community" has been racist white ppl talking points, and we got ? sayin this ? . Inner city violence among blacks is a whole different discussion. We're talking education, poverty, guns etc..That ? has absolutely NOTHING to do with cops shooting unarmed black kids in tha face for walking in the street. Irrelevant. ? who don't understand how society works should not be telling black ppl what we should be worried about. Neither should white ppl who've never been racially profiled, discriminated against or harassed for their skin color.

? that's not even what I said. But sure. RIP to the lil homie.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I won't be surprised if everybody on the force & the court system are related to each other. It seem like the most corrupt ? happen in them little towns. It put me in the mind of that young black teen that was found dead, wrapped up in a gym mat in his high school gymnasium

what ever happened with that?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh.. CNN has on Mark O'MaraLair who represented George Zimmerbitch talking about this case... They need to Gtfoh with that ? .. No one wants hear what scumbag has to say.. Expect for the ? & racist crackers...
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

what ever happened with that?

Good question. Imma find out whatever happened to that investigation
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope hope HOPE that's the killer. Gaaawwwwwddddammmn IN his house?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hSJvNp9.jpg

Police calling people animals and antagonizing the protesters.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I hope hope HOPE that's the killer. Gaaawwwwwddddammmn IN his house?

I don't think so... they said dude was bigger then that... a dude on worldstar said he saw the whole thing...
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

Jon belmar is the police chief of ferguson pd... it's his house if they are to be believed
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    hSJvNp9.jpg

instead of looting and destroying businesses, they should destroy the police department and go to officers homes...

police the police...

all kinds of ? up ? these guys are pulling...

that's why I say, you shouldn't hold these cops to a standard...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    hSJvNp9.jpg

instead of looting and destroying businesses, they should destroy the police department and go to officers homes...

police the police...

all kinds of ? up ? these guys are pulling...

that's why I say, you shouldn't hold these cops to a standard...

@vibe they did do all of that, including breaking into the police dept.