What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Transgender Woman Fights Dude In NYC Subway For Talking Ish! "Adam & Eve, Not Adam & Steve"

GorillaWitAttitudeGorillaWitAttitude Posts: 3,566
edited August 2014 in AKA Donkey
Some transsexual gets tossed like a ragdoll. Here is the link to the shit. http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhgc3a81Fg6bn53a17

My Thoughts: Mind Yo Fuckin Business and day dream.
"The Ideal American"

Meta_Conscious

Replies

• LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tranny got tossed around
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Tranny got his ass kicked though.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Pause
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout time someone whooped @ATalentedOne ass
    rocket-2.gif
    zombiepurpngold
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was on some WWE shit when he hit him with his own purse though.Shit was some boiler room brawl fight.
    King Lee TheIraqYoung Stef
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abominations upon the earth likened to dogs.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh at all the faggot ass niggas who came in here to route for the tranny.
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »

You mean people who eat shellfish?

Actually no. Detestable yes abominations no. Beside the whole point of the new convanet were to over right some of the older laws.
    Beyond Good and Evil
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually no. Detestable yes abominations no. Beside the whole point of the new convanet were to over right some of the older laws.

So God had it wrong the first time?
    Huey_C wrote: »

So God had it wrong the first time?

Not going to get drawn into a debate about religion in thus thread because don't want to derail it and will happily answer your questions in the SL. But just to answer this no. The old convanet laws applied to the Jews and Jews only. They were for a good majority a desert wondering tribe. It makes sense that shellfish would be seen as detestable and unclean since if not cooked properly could easily lead to your death. Even today a good amount of people die from shellfish toxins in third world countries.
    Beyond Good and Evil
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh....dont be religious. Thanks
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Melqart
  • GorillaWitAttitudeGorillaWitAttitude Posts: 3,566
    I'm surprised Texasboi didn't swing down from the rafters like Sting and battled alongside the tranny

LOL
    "The Ideal American"

• MelqartMelqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artPosts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    homie was a few steps backwards from losing his life over a tranny that touched him or w/e. not saying that aint no fighting shit but theres no way im gettin into a fight on one of those platforms unless shit is real drastic.
    244eij6.jpg
    In silence there must be movement, and in motion, there must be silence.
    Small movement is better than big,
    No movement is better than small.
    Silence is the Mother of all movement.
    In Movement you should be like a Dragon or a Tiger.
    In Non-Movement you should be like a Buddha.
    --Wang Xiangzhai
    5th Letter
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised @texas409 didn't swing down from the rafters like Sting and battled alongside the tranny

Will always be funny.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    earth two supermanIamNotDirtySanchez
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They both fought like bitches. Did sucker punched a faggot though.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Bout time someone whooped @ATalentedOne ass

Na my nigga, @ATalentedOne caught that tranny ass nigga @GorillaWitAttitude‌ with the 2 piece at the end and that nigga tried to push him on the tracks.
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

So God got it wrong with shellfish and had to correct himself with "new" laws?

Read Revelations 21:8 bruh...you can hate faggots all you want by using dumbass word play. At the end of the day if there is a hell the faggots are going to hell for being faggots...and you're going to hell for placing judgement on them instead of silently and gracefully praying for their salvation as your God clearly commands.

Basically if you hate faggots so much you might want to be a better Christian. Cuz you both going to the same hell according to God. You just going for different reasons...

lol @ Jesus Freaks though. I look at yall like Chris Rock looked at Beta Max, "damn..they still make those?"
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
    Purr
    edited August 2014

So God got it wrong with shellfish and had to correct himself with "new" laws?

Read Revelations 21:8 bruh...you can hate faggots all you want by using dumbass word play. At the end of the day if there is a hell the faggots are going to hell for being faggots...and you're going to hell for placing judgement on them instead of silently and gracefully praying for their salvation as your God clearly commands.

Basically if you hate faggots so much you might want to be a better Christian. Cuz you both going to the same hell according to God. You just going for different reasons...

lol @ Jesus Freaks though. I look at yall like Chris Rock looked at Beta Max, "damn..they still make those?"

But I never said I hate fags. Sure I think two men kissing is disgusting but every man is going to live their life how they want. I'm not going to stop anyone from getting married or loving one another because I don't care enough to try to stop something like that. Plus a I never placed judgement on anyone in my life. I'm to horrible and amoral of a person to be able to judge.
    Beyond Good and Evil