okay, white girl at work kinda throwing hints she want some D?

Options

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It's simple. Stop actin like a confused teenager. If you want her, get her number, chop it up outside of work and see where her head is at. If she talkin about the future and all that, and that's not what you're in it for, skate ? . If she wind up bein that ? from band camp smang that ? , let her know not to talk about anything concerning us to people at work. Groom her to be a FWB and ya'll can have a good run. Once emotions ensue on either side, ween her off cuh, it's not rocket science. The worst she can say is no as long as you not on no Clarence Thomas ? . Don't worry about that other ? from the other department either, you do what YOU do. Thinkin about what another ? doin is hoe ? . Be decisive, ? like decisive.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jane Lane was a funnier character than Daria
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Follow your mind T/S it won't lead you wrong.

You didn't have to make an IC thread to come to this conclusion.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a firm believer in not ? where you eat. But if you feel you must, all I can say is watch your step.

Hang out with her a couple of times before you try to tap that, so you can be sure where she's at. And if you end up banging someone else, make damn sure she never finds out about it.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Ok so if you don't want her don't hate ? .

well thats the thing, I guess I do but never realize the extent to I seen another dog sniffing around my turf....as cheesy/corny as that sounds.

she got a little one so I get the feelling she just looking for a ? buddy/friend since she new to the area.

ima ask her flat out...ya wanna ? ? and hope I still have my job at the end of the night.

Don't be stupid and catch a sexual harassment case

Ask her to go to happy hour ... White girls love happy hour

Then go from there ....

Happy hr!! Yes, yes we do
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Some ? I will never understand. ? come on the IC and ask:

1. Who should I have sex with?

2. How do I interact with my wife?

3. How should I spend my money?

4. Should I fight this person?

5. Etc.

Seeking advice on certain ? is understandable, but this type of ? is always mind-boggling to me.

Is it just me?

ill fight you ? , you dont like my thread, stay the ? out and @theiconoclast , yeah man Im really that short. im really 5'6" in shoes tbh

You're 5'6'' and don't know if you should try to have sex with a woman. You sure you want to fight me, B? Lol. Stop it. I got no beef with you. I just legitimately don't understand some of these threads. That's all. Simmer down.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Well say goodbye to your job. See, when you ask that FLAT out it's called sexual harassment. Now i'm going to ABORT.......1366831170872.gif
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you'd risk your job for an extraordinarily average white woman.

Breh.

I guess its the thrill of playing in the snow that does it for you kuuns

have you ever been with a white person
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like you met your match. Go for it and live happily ever after.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Aight real advice: the age old saying is in the workplace dont eat where you ? . Ahhh, ? that. Thats if you have a career. Ngga if you have a job, go for it!

But the rules of engagement have to change. She has to explicitly come at you, none of that flirting ? . Why? B/c the workplace is 1 place where women put their guard down and nggas will take workplace kindness for interest. AND chicks are more scared to straight up turn you down. Thye gotta see you everyday.

Back in the day this BAD chick, but goofy and ovrly nice, was 'flirting' so i made my move. I mean I aint no precious cake ass ngga so i made the move. She was like 'yea, cool, definitely!, etc. I show up to the happy hour we was supoosed to meet at and 2 other female coworkers were w/ her. 'Bytch set me up'. ..so yea sometimes they just really want a 'friend.'

On the flip, the few coworkers i smashed back in the day all threw it at me. And i caught it like Moss. So be sure she down forreal.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You hit it over the weekend and she'll have you in the HR office writing a statement by Monday, trust them white girls if you want to
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Somewhat related, this is where being a "nice guy" is a detriment, bc you cant just naturally say left field ? and see how she take it (askin if she wanna ? isnt left field, thats out of the fukin ballpark lol)

Straight up blunt, '? ' type nggas dont have a problem w/ figuring out what bytches are about. I woulda been told her some ? like 'My problem is I lose interest after having sex w/ a chick 3 times. You ever experience that?' and seen how she reacted. You gon know pretty quick what her temperature runnin.

Nice guys will talk about the weather and routes to work for 2 years straight...I seen it happen.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash her right on your desk while filling out your TPA reports.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    This thread is some ? without pics
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    tFBOLFz.gif

I see Du Du is posting his childhood videos of him running thru the park

stop trying to derail this thread @DWO and leave those home movies for another time ?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Ok so if you don't want her don't hate ? .

I think he's thinking tooooooo much....just ask her...
    ? is putting the ? on a shining pedestal. ...........

Thats right, I usually put ? on the same level where I put fresh ass kicks when I wear em

which is the ground, which is beneath me

? doing that deserve the problems they get

her ? isn't some magical doorway to narnia or some ?

its just a lubricated entry way which bleeds every now and then, and may or may not contain an odor

(now some ppl may catch feelings for how i described it but ? it thats how a ? feels lol)
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Never mix business with pleasure. One of my peoples learned the hard way.

Its this good looking white girl work where i work at & I never will pursue her in that fashion

It's too many chicks out here to be jeopardizing your job (or worse......................your record) over
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @whatevathehell‌ Whatever happen with u and that dolla store ? u was tryin' to push up on? Don't tell me she put u in the friend zone.