Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the old laws, the old covenant was a contract between ? and israel the new covenant is a contract that encompasses the old but is for all men. to begin with gentiles are not part of that first contract so we are not bound by it's expression we are bound by the new in our faith and one contract does not necessarily abolish the other

why is this so hard for you to understand?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mm5ez8AObT1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

^^^THIS THREAD THO!!!^^^
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    there are millions of Christians some willing to die for their faith so stop lying Christianity is still taken seriously by many many people. @kingblaze84

Christians that are willing to die for their faith aren't really Christians. I guess Jesus sacrifice ain't enough for y'all ? huh?

just stop it you are talking just to be talking now

Luke 9:24; For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it.

Matthew 10:38; And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.

his death was not so that we don't physically die it was so that we don't meet real death.

Then hurry up and sign up for a Christian suicide bomber squad.
  • zombie
    Options
    there are millions of Christians some willing to die for their faith so stop lying Christianity is still taken seriously by many many people. @kingblaze84

Christians that are willing to die for their faith aren't really Christians. I guess Jesus sacrifice ain't enough for y'all ? huh?

just stop it you are talking just to be talking now

Luke 9:24; For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it.

Matthew 10:38; And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.

his death was not so that we don't physically die it was so that we don't meet real death.

Then hurry up and sign up for a Christian suicide bomber squad.

pathetic atheist swine
  • soul rattler
    Options
    LOL I'm not an atheist tho
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually think DoYouWantToGoHeaven could get really behind this if he cast away all his bias and preconceived notions he has been fed by the man for all these years..

Satan, do you know him?
  • Darth Sidious
    Options

i willfully admit that the bible ? creates destruction when he feels it is needed and i have never denied it.
    but destruction and evil are two different things.

Maybe we have all been fed lies, from drowning all the world in water, the millions upon millions killed in his name in war and the coming apocalypse people like Do claim that Jesus will send down nuclear missiles upon us and Jesus will be reborn in this massacre, maybe Satan is our salvation and left because he could not stand the tyranny and killing of '? '

*gulp
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

i willfully admit that the bible ? creates destruction when he feels it is needed and i have never denied it.
    but destruction and evil are two different things.

Maybe we have all been fed lies, from drowning all the world in water, the millions upon millions killed in his name in war and the coming apocalypse people like Do claim that Jesus will send down nuclear missiles upon us and Jesus will be reborn in this massacre, maybe Satan is our salvation and left because he could not stand the tyranny and killing of '? '

*gulp

but ? is only killing because of the actions of satan like i said earlier ? is a redeemer AND QUITE FRANKLY DOu cannot back any of his claims with what is written in the bible.

every time he is challenged he backs down
  • Darth Sidious
    Options
    The only thing I am certain of, Do is BatShitCrazy
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    the old laws, the old covenant was a contract between ? and israel the new covenant is a contract that encompasses the old but is for all men. to begin with gentiles are not part of that first contract so we are not bound by it's expression we are bound by the new in our faith and one contract does not necessarily abolish the other

The Bible ? DID NOT destroy the old rules and the Old Testament. Jesus DID NOT discard them either. Rules are rules, and Jesus your savior states the old rules MUST BE FOLLOWED. THIS IS WHAT HE SAID. Furthermore, the Bible includes the OLD TESTAMENT, rules JESUS HIMSELF SAID MUST STILL BE FOLLOWED.

Stop being ashamed of the words of your own Bible.

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV)

"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

Since heaven and earth haven't passed away yet, the Bible ? 's rules on slavery, genocide, and persecution of others still stands. And even if it didn't, only a ? like the Bible ? would support these things anyway.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matthew 23:1-3

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.'

HAHAHAHA.....this is getting too easy. I'm officially retiring from this thread. In the end, I have no religion, but I'll take Satan over the piece of trash Bible ? ANY DAY
  • zombie
    Options

The Bible ? DID NOT destroy the old rules and the Old Testament. Jesus DID NOT discard them either. Rules are rules, and Jesus your savior states the old rules MUST BE FOLLOWED. THIS IS WHAT HE SAID. Furthermore, the Bible includes the OLD TESTAMENT, rules JESUS HIMSELF SAID MUST STILL BE FOLLOWED.

Stop being ashamed of the words of your own Bible.

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV)

"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

Since heaven and earth haven't passed away yet, the Bible ? 's rules on slavery, genocide, and persecution of others still stands. And even if it didn't, only a ? like the Bible ? would support these things anyway.

neither i am did you not read what i said. yes old rules are old rules but who did ? give those rules too? not the gentiles he gave them to ancient israel. and i am not ashamed of anything i am glad ? told the israelites to do what they did.
  • zombie
    Options
    Matthew 23:1-3

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.'

HAHAHAHA.....this is getting too easy. I'm officially retiring from this thread. In the end, I have no religion, but I'll take Satan over the piece of trash Bible ? ANY DAY

you need to retire from this thread and focus on first learning how to read
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of this thread would be cleared up if people actually read the bible. Regardlessly Satan is the father of all liars and anyone who honest ly believes he has mankind's best interest in his heart have already been fooled by him.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Satanism is Lucifers religion... There's even a Satanic Bible you can buy, it's basically Lucifers side of the story... Satanist believe Lucifer is "? " or "good" bc he made Adam and Eve "open their eyes" by telling them to eat the fruit of knowledge so they can know what ? knows and in essence become "Gods" themselves...

Satanist believe he wants to help humanity advance which is backwards bc he got kicked out of heaven bc he didn't want to bow to humans and felt that we were lower than Angels and should worship them (Angels)... Nothing he does is for humans,angels or demons it's all for him which is what the religion revolves around, ones self...
  • blu197
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    So, if ? created evil, then it can't be "evil"...right?

? begat Lucifer, he begat the serpent that led Eden to influence Adam, he begat both of them who begat Cain and Abe, they first murderer and the first victim.

Seriously, Zombie, I am just starting to find you pitiful because you know so little.

? created free will... why do you think Lucifer was damned, you idiot? He expressed free will in objection to ? 's will. Why was Adam cast out? For free will to consume the apple/ You stupid ? , can you even read?

In simple terms Lucifer was casted out bc he disobeyed ? same for Adam and Eve... When u were a kid you had the free will to disobey your parents but if u did I'm sure there was a consequence/punishment that came after, same deal here...
  • soul rattler
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Satanism is Lucifers religion

This statement is false.
  • blu197
    Options

This statement is false.

The 2nd definition of religion, "A pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance" ie: consumerism
  • soul rattler
    Options

This statement is false.

The 2nd definition of religion, "A pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance" ie: consumerism

The definition of Satan: Adversary

The definition of Lucifer: Bearer of Light

The two are not interchangeable. Your statement is therefore, false.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Satanism can either be good or bad it's how you perceive it.
  • zombie
    Options
    ? is alleged to be omniscient and omnipotent. Ergo, he knows all and forsees all.

So, he knew evil would be begat as a result of his efforts.

Get a dictionary, fool.

it's not that simple ? knowing the future is like knowing all possibilities and ? being all loving does not judge his creations on the possible evil they might commit he judges them on the ones they actualize. now if he stopped them from choosing then that would run against his nature. because that would strip them of freewill.

now go clean your ? .

Do you know understand what omnipotence and omniscience are meant to mean? By definition they mean he knew Adam would defy him, he knew creating Eve was a bad idea, he knew the serpent in the garden was a bad idea that would promote dissension, he knew Cain would slay Abel, he knew the Earth would need to be cleansed by The Great Flood, he knew ? and Gommorah would be razed, he knew Lot's wife would look back, he knew Lot's kids would get him ? and ? him, he knew the Pharoah would defy him and force him to cull the first born, he knew his people would suffer wandering the desert, he knew the heathens would worship the Golden Calf while Moses was away, he knew he'd have to ? the Earth asunder to consume the sinners and deviants... this is even backed up when Michael as ? 's messenger told Mary she would suffer greatly, how Jesus knew and foretold his own death, it is why he didn't answer Jesus when he asked "My father, why have you forsaken me?" as he gave in to mortal weakness, begging for his life.

You total ? , do you even know the meaning of words? Do you read your holy text? ? Hell, man. Get it together.

You can insult me personally, you can defame me selectively, I don't care. You are the ? making death threats online in the Donkey, inviting people to come get clapped, like that's not an actual offense you can get called up on if the issue is pressed.

You are an idiot. I am a certified genius in the upper 1.4% of the global populace. You are a child kicking the shins of a king, thinking your efforts matter to me. They don't. I am a man of letters, math, science and knowledge. You belive in ancient stories. ? , you believe in The Little Mermaid too, child?

Stop trying to antagonise me, it's sad. I'm Mr T to you, because

i-pity-the-fool-o.gif

Particularly when you are so foolish you don't understand how stupid you truly are in the perception of someone like me. It's like teaching kids judo and having to let them throw you, you don't even realise I'm playing along for the sake of my own entertainment in the hope you gain something,

Lol a ? avalanche of words i must really of hurt your feelings

you are a narcissistic megalomaniacal MAD MAN. i am a proponent of open theism so what gods omniscient power does in effect may not mean to me what it means to you. as for your feelings i don't give a ? . you ramble on and on but give no sources for what you believe but you still want me to take your self believed intelligence seriously?? you must be losing your ? mind now go clean your ?
  • blu197
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    So, if ? created evil, then it can't be "evil"...right?

? begat Lucifer, he begat the serpent that led Eden to influence Adam, he begat both of them who begat Cain and Abe, they first murderer and the first victim.

Seriously, Zombie, I am just starting to find you pitiful because you know so little.

? created free will... why do you think Lucifer was damned, you idiot? He expressed free will in objection to ? 's will. Why was Adam cast out? For free will to consume the apple/ You stupid ? , can you even read?

In simple terms Lucifer was casted out bc he disobeyed ? same for Adam and Eve... When u were a kid you had the free will to disobey your parents but if u did I'm sure there was a consequence/punishment that came after, same deal here...
    Lucifer was cast out for questioning why ? created humans and then made them suffer. He created less than divine beings with free will but when Lucifer learned of the concept and used it, he was cast down as the first of the Fallen, others who questioned him then also followed and became his archdemons in Hell. ? didn't wipe out all snakes, did he?

Lucifer begged Jesus not to accept his fate, that was his "temptation of Christ", he basically said "Hey J, your pops did me wrong way back, why you gonna lay down and get bodied for this ? ? ? He ain't loyal and I was his old school homie, what you doing this for?" and Jesus got left out in the cold when he tried to hit up his pops on that prayer cellie talking about "Ay, pops, where you at, these dudes just stabbed me in the ribs, I need you ASAP, bring your boys with those flaming swords". ? left his son to die to make a point, that if he wiped out the world with a mass flood, you think he gives a ? about his kid? He's a rugged thugged out G from the beginning of time... which he created, by the way. You're welcome.

Actually read the Bible on the subjects that you just interpreted bc ur ? is way off..
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooooo.... I don't even argue with ignorance no more, , its contagious.. @blu197

We all got the same Book, if a ? wanna play stupid let em play stupid..
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    you are a narcissistic megalomaniacal MAD MAN
    You are a child talking as a man and when a man talks to you as a man, you act like a child with ADD and illiteracy issues
    is this a debate or just name-calling back and forth?

• zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ? is alleged to be omniscient and omnipotent. Ergo, he knows all and forsees all.

So, he knew evil would be begat as a result of his efforts.

Get a dictionary, fool.

it's not that simple ? knowing the future is like knowing all possibilities and ? being all loving does not judge his creations on the possible evil they might commit he judges them on the ones they actualize. now if he stopped them from choosing then that would run against his nature. because that would strip them of freewill.

now go clean your ? .

Do you know understand what omnipotence and omniscience are meant to mean? By definition they mean he knew Adam would defy him, he knew creating Eve was a bad idea, he knew the serpent in the garden was a bad idea that would promote dissension, he knew Cain would slay Abel, he knew the Earth would need to be cleansed by The Great Flood, he knew ? and Gommorah would be razed, he knew Lot's wife would look back, he knew Lot's kids would get him ? and ? him, he knew the Pharoah would defy him and force him to cull the first born, he knew his people would suffer wandering the desert, he knew the heathens would worship the Golden Calf while Moses was away, he knew he'd have to ? the Earth asunder to consume the sinners and deviants... this is even backed up when Michael as ? 's messenger told Mary she would suffer greatly, how Jesus knew and foretold his own death, it is why he didn't answer Jesus when he asked "My father, why have you forsaken me?" as he gave in to mortal weakness, begging for his life.

You total ? , do you even know the meaning of words? Do you read your holy text? ? Hell, man. Get it together.

You can insult me personally, you can defame me selectively, I don't care. You are the ? making death threats online in the Donkey, inviting people to come get clapped, like that's not an actual offense you can get called up on if the issue is pressed.

You are an idiot. I am a certified genius in the upper 1.4% of the global populace. You are a child kicking the shins of a king, thinking your efforts matter to me. They don't. I am a man of letters, math, science and knowledge. You belive in ancient stories. ? , you believe in The Little Mermaid too, child?

Stop trying to antagonise me, it's sad. I'm Mr T to you, because

i-pity-the-fool-o.gif

Particularly when you are so foolish you don't understand how stupid you truly are in the perception of someone like me. It's like teaching kids judo and having to let them throw you, you don't even realise I'm playing along for the sake of my own entertainment in the hope you gain something,

Lol a ? avalanche of words i must really of hurt your feelings

you are a narcissistic megalomaniacal MAD MAN. i am a proponent of open theism so what gods omniscient power does in effect may not mean to me what it means to you. as for your feelings i don't give a ? . you ramble on and on but give no sources for what you believe but you still want me to take your self believed intelligence seriously?? you must be losing your ? mind now go clean your ?

You are a child talking as a man and when a man talks to you as a man, you act like a child with ADD and illiteracy issues. I read entire book texts as part of my job and correct them. You think me typing a few paragraphs is a problem for me? I type 90 words a minute, child. Writing and reading as an adult aren't problems for me. Clean out my ? ? Ask your mother to ? and go to a clap clinic, the impediment she has apparently given you via birth suggests a birth defect intellectually. If she'd got that herpes or syphillis treatment back in the day, maybe I'd be conversing with an intellect of opposing force, not an apparent idiot with apparent defects and delusions beyond their clear position.

Don't hate on me because your momma didn't get to that penicillin sooner. You can keep insulting me, it doesn't matter, I think to anyone with a clue it's apparent you're dealing with a half deck and I have aces up my sleeve. Keep on with the sexist ? , the assumptions, the accusations... it doesn't matter that much to me. You're a chihuahua thinking they are a doberman. Believe what you want, it is apparent that is all you do. You are clearly inferior to me and I couldn't care less about the mewlings of a manchild I passed intellectually by actually graduating high school.

More words LOL just to say how much you don't like me and to brag about how smart you think you are LOL the amount of words you type mean nothing IF what you say is not fact. Now you are disrespecting my mother but i'm the childish one?? I have two masters i really don't give a ? about you or your JOB I AM SELF EMPLOYED, IF YOU WERE REALLY SMART YOU WOULD BE ALSO.

Anyway until you can come up with an actual credible source that says bill gates engineered a microchip i am done with the topic, you are sick man seek help and don't forget to clean out your ? .