Snoop vs Iggy/TI

Replies

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vlad must feed that 🤬 well n/h
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but....but....... it's that 🤬 opinion.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emotions
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. He reaching like Dhalsim with this one.
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stupid comment

snoop didnt compare them in a favorable way ..everyone knows snoop was trying to be offensive
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    No artist is force fed to anybody

Ignorance at its finest

How so?
    How many albums or singles from an artist you hate have you bought?
    You always have a choice so there's no way to force feed you anything
  • sr_the_freshmansr_the_freshman 2014 Reason Poster Of The Year Philadelphia, PAMembers Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    No artist is force fed to anybody

Ignorance at its finest

How so?
    How many albums or singles from an artist you hate have you bought?
    You always have a choice so there's no way to force feed you anything

There is a difference between the act of force feeding, and 🤬 swallowing the 🤬 that is being force fed.

NY Radio and their daily broadcasts are a superb example.
    But do u have to listen to ny radio?
  • sr_the_freshmansr_the_freshman 2014 Reason Poster Of The Year Philadelphia, PAMembers Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    But do u have to listen to ny radio?

Ergo, the difference between force feeding, and 🤬 swallowing the 🤬 that is being force fed.

Just because I'm smart enough to turn the 🤬 off, does not mean they still aren't attempting to reach me, an informed Hip-Hop fan, through those airwaves and force these 🤬 ass subpar cuts, funded via payola, sustained via easy profit, placed via nepotism, down my throat.

My ability to dodge the agenda does not mean the agenda does not exist.
    And there are millions of sheeple 🤬 who are not as bright as me, who won't turn the 🤬 off, and are in a predisposition to 🤬 ride any trend presented to them. A lot of these wack trends ultimately damage the culture in the name of said profit.

Their ignorance is what makes them vulnerable to said force feeding. I know, you know a few of these 🤬 personally. Everyone does, they outnumber us.
    There are definitely dickriders and trendhoppers but I just don't think it's as serious as y'all make it out to be
    There are definitely dickriders and trendhoppers but I just don't think it's as serious as y'all make it out to be

You don't live on the East Coast dog. This is honestly an issue you would not understand, and I'm just keepin' it a bean. It is serious as 🤬 , the closer you get to the Mecca.
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI coonin for whitey
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ti is a 🤬 ass 🤬 let's keep it real
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TIP made that 🤬 apologize
  • dwade206dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't live on the East Coast dog. This is honestly an issue you would not understand, and I'm just keepin' it a bean. It is serious as 🤬 , the closer you get to the Mecca.

Don't even bother. Dude just doesn't get it.
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »

Brand Nubian must've been on tour. He obviously just came home and of course his roommate, Vlad wanted his opinion. I could see why Jamar would go psychological in a sense with why Iggy might've gotten mad. That said, it shouldn't have gotten that much attention. Most of us who commented did what Snoop intended for the original post and that was to make fun...
  • FairfaxFairfax Members Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Snoop is not really in a position to attack a woman for her looks. Does he smoke so much weed he can't see what his wife looks like?
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,542 Regulator
    Thot is such a 🤬 word I wish these birds would cut it out. The 🤬 stand for that 🤬 over there n ain't nobody in history used it grammatically correct yet

lmfao it does not mean that 🤬 don't believe that 🤬