Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Whoever buys this game needs to be on a watch list

Put yourself on a watch list then because damn near everyone who has played GTA has went on mass murdering sprees. The only difference here is that killing is part of the objective and on GTA it's optional.

exactly, how the ? is GTA morally acceptable but this aint?

Because it is being marketed as a genocide simulator

why because he said he was gonna have his own personal genocide? foh.

the game is the same ? as GTA, ? people, cause chaos, commit crime. real simple

There is no evidence of any other point to the game
    No indication of missions or alternative objectives

The protagonist looks like he's auditioning to be in the trench coat mafia
    and his soliloquy there sets up a plot where his goal is to ? as many people as possible, with little regard for himself dying

about 80 percent of the people who play GTA, dont play it for the ? missions or objectives. all that ? you talking about means absolutely ? .

Where did you get this stat?

have you ever played GTA online? have you ever played GTA with friends? MOST people who play the game do it to ? people and cause random acts of chaos. period.

I play the game for the missions and all the extra ? but most do not.

So you made it up.

its called making an estimation from experience, ? .
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Put yourself on a watch list then because damn near everyone who has played GTA has went on mass murdering sprees. The only difference here is that killing is part of the objective and on GTA it's optional.

Sound like you trying to get your Neo ? fix. GTA isn't focused on massacring everyone in a square mile radius unless you want to play like that. Manhunt would be a more appropriate comparison and that was controversial too, but they focused mainly on offing criminals. GTA is more of an equal opportunity crime spree encompassing a multitude of criminal acts. It also isn't morally acceptable by most standards which is why it has garnered a lot of negative attention.

neo ? fix? ? you sound dumb as hell. what is ? about this game? he didnt say he wanted to ? everyone that wasnt white, he just said he wanted to ? everyone. I dont see what the ? problem is.

like I said, GTA is about killing people and commiting crimes. you can do other little ? on the side but that is what most people play the game for.

I play it to drive cars. I even follow the road rules until it gets boring. Still, the point was that it isn't the only point, and it was controversial unlike your silly ass notions. A Neo ? made a Murder simulator. You don't have to dig deeper to see its intent. And black folks weren't the primary victims of the holocaust you ? feelings catcher, it was White Jews and Communist.

lol idiot where did I say that black folks were the primary victims of the holocaust? smh Im done with this ? ass argument.

and LOL @ playing gta to drive cars and follow road rules until it gets boring. and then what do you do when you get bored? you ? murder everybody you say and blow ? up. you aint fooling me with this good samaritan ? .

You deficient vegetable head ass ? , You're the one that mentioned black folks not being in the game as if that implied that it wasn't a holocaust simulator. I guess you cool with massacring people as long as they white. It's all good, i know a lot of people on this forum share your thought process. In all honesty, most games are murder simulators. I'm just not feeling the people behind this game and their real world intent, and the ? they feel about black folks regardless who's in it (actually what proof do you have that blacks aren't in the game?).

You're just limited in your experience. I play on the PC so i use mods to import different cars and you can also fly. Mostly i ? around with mods. The point was to illustrate that you can do other things and your assertion that it wasn't a controversial is off.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited October 2014
    Options

Sound like you trying to get your Neo ? fix. GTA isn't focused on massacring everyone in a square mile radius unless you want to play like that. Manhunt would be a more appropriate comparison and that was controversial too, but they focused mainly on offing criminals. GTA is more of an equal opportunity crime spree encompassing a multitude of criminal acts. It also isn't morally acceptable by most standards which is why it has garnered a lot of negative attention.

neo ? fix? ? you sound dumb as hell. what is ? about this game? he didnt say he wanted to ? everyone that wasnt white, he just said he wanted to ? everyone. I dont see what the ? problem is.

like I said, GTA is about killing people and commiting crimes. you can do other little ? on the side but that is what most people play the game for.

I play it to drive cars. I even follow the road rules until it gets boring. Still, the point was that it isn't the only point, and it was controversial unlike your silly ass notions. A Neo ? made a Murder simulator. You don't have to dig deeper to see its intent. And black folks weren't the primary victims of the holocaust you ? feelings catcher, it was White Jews and Communist.

lol idiot where did I say that black folks were the primary victims of the holocaust? smh Im done with this ? ass argument.

and LOL @ playing gta to drive cars and follow road rules until it gets boring. and then what do you do when you get bored? you ? murder everybody you say and blow ? up. you aint fooling me with this good samaritan ? .

You deficient vegetable head ass ? , You're the one that mentioned black folks not being in the game as if that implied that it wasn't a holocaust simulator. I guess you cool with massacring people as long as they white. It's all good, i know a lot of people on this forum share your thought process. In all honesty, most games are murder simulators. I'm just not feeling the people behind this game and their real world intent, and the ? they feel about black folks regardless who's in it (actually what proof do you have that blacks aren't in the game?).

You're just limited in your experience. I play on the PC so i use mods to import different cars and you can also fly. Mostly i ? around with mods. The point was to illustrate that you can do other things and your assertion that it wasn't a controversial is off.

show me where I said black folks not being in the game means it wasnt a holocaust simulator. dont worry I'll wait.

IDIOT go read a history book and see what the holocaust is/was. get a dictionary and look up the word genocide. you know what? Ill do it for your ? , here it is:

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation

the dude said he wanted to ? everyone, how the ? does that make this genocide when it clearly states ESPECIALLY THOSE OF A PARTICULAR ETHNIC GROUP? smart dumb ? fuckas. bunch of shizlanskys runnin around here. Call of Duty is all about killing large groups of people, guess we should take that off the shelves too. SMH
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No missions?

I can't ? with it.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2014
    Options

show me where I said black folks not being in the game means it wasnt a holocaust simulator. dont worry I'll wait.

IDIOT go read a history book and see what the holocaust is/was. get a dictionary and look up the word genocide. you know what? Ill do it for your ? , here it is:

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation

the dude said he wanted to ? everyone, how the ? does that make this genocide when it clearly states ESPECIALLY THOSE OF A PARTICULAR ETHNIC GROUP? smart dumb ? fuckas. bunch of shizlanskys runnin around here. Call of Duty is all about killing large groups of people, guess we should take that off the shelves too. SMH

You really are the king of the slow people. Ol where there is a will there is a way to sound like a ? ass ? .
    he didnt say he wanted to ? everyone that wasnt white

Remember when i said white Jews were killed?

Let's look at your cherry picked quote. Silly non-fundamental ass ? .
    the deliberate killing of a large group of people,especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation

let's look at the word "especially". Which doesn't preclude exclusivity.
    to a great extent; very much.

I would random a guess that anybody who isn't carrying the Neo ? banner would be included in the large group.

Many people would argue that Call of Duty should be removed from the shelves and i already pointed out that most games are murder simulators. This game is backed by a particular ideology and they want to ? everyone who doesn't believe like them. These people are representing the same politics that was behind the WW2 holocaust. Can you not see that you slow sloth face ass ? . It wouldn't be implied if it wasn't a group of Neo Nazis making it with a particular aim indicative of the Neo ? mantra. I'm starting to think you want to join. Not sure if they let Negros in (nope they don't).

Foaming at the mouth will not win the day unless you join the special Olympics. I'm sure you have honorary membership.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh.. u got mad as ? when i blew ? up and caused chaos.. you even said "everyone's cool in the gang but sanchez he's a loose cannon"
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and his soliloquy there sets up a plot where his goal is to ? as many people as possible, with little regard for himself dying

about 80 percent of the people who play GTA, dont play it for the ? missions or objectives. all that ? you talking about means absolutely ? .

have you ever played GTA online? have you ever played GTA with friends? MOST people who play the game do it to ? people and cause random acts of chaos. period.

So you made it up.

An estimation is a rough calculation. What you did was pluck a number out of the sky.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited October 2014
    Options

You really are the king of the slow people. Ol where there is a will there is a way to sound like a ? ass ? .

the deliberate killing of a large group of people,especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation

I would random a guess that anybody who isn't carrying the Neo ? banner would be included in the large group.

Many people would argue that Call of Duty should be removed from the shelves and i already pointed out that most games are murder simulators. This game is backed by a particular ideology and they want to ? everyone who doesn't believe like them. These people are representing the same politics that was behind the WW2 holocaust. Can you not see that you slow sloth face ass ? . It wouldn't be implied if it wasn't a group of Neo Nazis making it with a particular aim indicative of the Neo ? mantra. I'm starting to think you want to join. Not sure if they let Negros in (nope they don't).

Foaming at the mouth will not win the day unless you join the special Olympics. I'm sure you have honorary membership.

you're an idiot, have a nice day...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

bruh.. u got mad as ? when i blew ? up and caused chaos.. you even said "everyone's cool in the gang but sanchez he's a loose cannon"

exactly, that proves my point. most people on GTA are like you. do you even realize what the argument is in this conversation or were you just trying to troll some more?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options

So you made it up.

An estimation is a rough calculation. What you did was pluck a number out of the sky.

yeah its a rough calculation from my experience of playing the game. I didnt pluck ? out of the sky, ask anybody who actually plays/played the game.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

exactly, that proves my point. most people on GTA are like you. do you even realize what the argument is in this conversation or were you just trying to troll some more?

how is it trolling you just said GTA is about killing people but when i do that ? you're the first one to catch feelings
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

So you made it up.

yeah its a rough calculation from my experience of playing the game. I didnt pluck ? out of the sky, ask anybody who actually plays/played the game.

i have played and still play this game and i do not agree with your estimation sir.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited October 2014
    Options

how is it trolling you just said GTA is about killing people but when i do that ? you're the first one to catch feelings

smh you are dumb as ? bruh.

my displeasure with you acting childish when the group is trying to do ? is beside the point, I was telling the other ? Trashboat that most people play the game to ? ? which is also a reason I dont care to play it alot and when I do I usually do missions like I previously stated. obviously, your feelings are still hurt because you still talkin about some ? that happened a year ago. some real lame ? , quit harboring feelings towards me over a video game and go get some ? dutchie.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited October 2014
    Options

So you made it up.

i have played and still play this game and i do not agree with your estimation sir.

dutchies dont count, good day mate.

ps, its been fun arguing with you retards but Im sad to say this is the last post I will have in this lame ass thread. have fun spilling your feels about big bad smoke and protesting overly violent video games.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    i aint protesting ? i thought this game was funny.. you just catch feelings quick as hell

good day sir
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's a white Mexican.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

He's a white Mexican.

Figures.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give it 6 months before someone blames a shooting on this game

Welp.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Postal been the blueprint since windows 97

http://youtu.be/h9o-dke9XTc
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

He's a white Mexican.

@Shizlansky, @FuriousOne yet he says ? like this
    bruh, shut the ? up.

bruh, quit actin like a ? . ? ? . btw I wasnt even dissin you with the cena comment. I was just saying because you've even called yourself a cena apologist so quit letting your feels blind you, ? .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lololol @ the ? in this thread