The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Blah blah LeBron....blah blah blah blah blah Jordan.....blah blah blah blah Kobe...blah blah 2-4.

Kareem>>>>ALL....still.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    For the record. Steph missed 60% of his games the 2012 season. It could have been up to 75% if it was a full season.

He has recovered nicely. But it goes to show that you can't write someone's history before they make it. They have to go out and prove it.

Say what you want, but you cannot predict injuries, lapses in performance, changes in team structure etc.
    For all that you are assuming you may as well put Andrew Wiggins in the Hall of Fame.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Blah blah LeBron....blah blah blah blah blah Jordan.....blah blah blah blah Kobe...blah blah 2-4.

Kareem>>>>ALL....still.
    Hold up pimpin - we are talking about how, as of today, Steph Curry Is dapping up Magic and Isiah on the all-time point guard list
  • Peace_79
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »
    Did any of those PGs you named have a better season than he did this year? Lmaooo @ Walt Frazier,Tim Hardaway,Mark Price,KJ and all those other ? who didn't even lead their team to Finals some of those nor even the 3rd round... And Jerry West and Pete are undersized SGs
    lol wut?

IKR my ? is laughing his ass off at Walt Frazier and Mark Price ... I mean what did they ever do?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe posted this on ig

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Kareem>>>>ALL....still.
    Hold up pimpin - we are talking about how, as of today, Steph Curry Is dapping up Magic and Isiah on the all-time point guard list

He needs two rings to do that.

Y'all can sugar it up all you want, but here's a fact about the Dubs run:

EVERY opponent they played had significant injuries to the backcourt, mostly being the starting PG.

NOLA - Jrue (not that it would've mattered, but they could've gotten one win out of it.)
    Memphis - Conley then Toney Allen (a fully healthy Memphis squad takes them to seven games, where who knows what might happen)
    Houston - Patrick Beverly (this loss hurt more than people want to admit, but I still think the Dubs would've won in 6 or 7 instead of 5)
    Cleveland - Kyree. Personally, I think Kyree would've played Steph to an all-out draw, which probably gives the Cabs the ring in 6. Throw in a healthy Kevin Love, and we'd be surprised to see the Warriors get more than one win.

They were good....but also INCREDIBLY lucky.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did any of those PGs you named have a better season than he did this year? Lmaooo @ Walt Frazier,Tim Hardaway,Mark Price,KJ and all those other ? who didn't even lead their team to Finals some of those nor even the 3rd round... And Jerry West and Pete are undersized SGs
    lol wut?

IKR my ? is laughing his ass off at Walt Frazier and Mark Price ... I mean what did they ever do?

Tell me what Mark Price did in his career? Exactly.. Yea Frazier has a title but who considers him top 5 PG besides NY ? ... look up that mans stats
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I don't know how late I am with this statement but I seen a stat that said that Golden State are 57-0, when they are down by 15 in the 4th quarter. If that is true then them boys are some *LoopyBlogger voice* BULLIESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!"

My ? ... they won 67 games. Do you really think that in 57 of them they were down 15 at some point in the 4th? lol

The stat is they are 57-0 in games in which they had a 15 point lead at any point.

Let me browse that statement again, brb after this commercial Break
    Lol cuz its 57-0 after LEADING, u shoulda known better to think it was
    The other way around
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Russell>>>>>>>>>>Kareem>>>>ALL....still.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Lebron shot like 28% outside of 5ft

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-are-you-kidding-me-Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif
  • Peace_79
    Options
    lol wut?

Tell me what Mark Price did in his career? Exactly.. Yea Frazier has a title but who considers him top 5 PG besides NY ? ... look up that mans stats

Are you that basketball illiterate that you don't know what these two cats alone have done for the game? SMH

And ? ... I didn't say they were top 5. I said they were hall of famers.

While swinging from Steph's ? you are talking ? about legends and trying to shove this dude ahead of them after one ? season.

Chill the ? out.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Losers:

B-b-but Lebron is the first player with a receding hair line to shoot over 75% from the free throw line with nothing but bench players...

Lebron shot over 45 % when leading by 6 with over 4 minutes left in the game. Nobody's done that since Jordan!

Lebron is the first player to take his headband off and still score over 40 points in a FInals Game 3. Even Kobe couldn't do that bro!

If Kyrie didn't get hurt! If Love didn't get hurt!

...? is bout to be PATHETIC sounding tomorrow lol

No FINALS team has ever won or lost without an injury of some sort. Every team has injuries it's just that losers are forgotten most of the time. Im already tired of the excuses.

LOL
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol wut?

Are you that basketball illiterate that you don't know what these two cats alone have done for the game? SMH

And ? ... I didn't say they were top 5. I said they were hall of famers.

While swinging from Steph's ? you are talking ? about legends and trying to shove this dude ahead of them after one ? season.

Chill the ? out.

Again tell me what Mark Price,KJ,Frazier,Tim Hardaway ect did for the game so i can have a good laugh or you're full of ? and need ? ....

Curry did things this season that hasn't been done in over 20 years or longer.... Y'all ? acting like he's been a ? up until this season, if GS stay healthy and Klay/Curry/Draymond/Barnes only improve be prepared to see them in more Finals in the future....
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron shot like 28% outside of 5ft

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-are-you-kidding-me-Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif

? shot 39-137 (28%) from outside 5ft but let these Bron fappers and ESPN tell it this was the GOAT Finals performance and Bron is the best in the world...

Power cosign.

Talk to em bruh
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao was JR really drinking coors light in the arena after the game?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    Damn so 2 rings ain't good enough for ? ? Everyone can't win 6

I guess people expect a little more from the "best in the world".
    Lebron is da best playa in da world
    Lebron is not the best team in the world

would those who disagree with bolded mind telling me who's better? who in the hell is best player in the world over lebron?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Curry the 3rd PG to win MVP and lead his team to title, Cousy and Magic being the 1st and 2nd,and with all the 3PT records he broke and leading his team to 67 wins, this season right here puts him top 5 PG All time..

And he's 6 seasons in..

Nah homie he'll have to do this longer.

He's going to have to do more I'd expect him to get back to the finals and at least compete for another title or two as alpha dog as well.

What more does have to do to be considered top 5 PG All Time? GS had a historic season, led them a title in nearly half a century, set 3pt NBA records in the regular season and playoffs,first PG since Magic to win MVP and title in one season, leader of a te full of Rookies to win the title hasn't been done since Jordan in '91, 3rd most wins total in NBA history behind 95-96 and 96-97 Bulls, generally accepted as the GOAT shooter...

What PG other than Zeke,Magic and Big O would you take over him at this point?

Holdup forget the other ? . Did you just say GSW is a "team full of rookies?"

555322240.gif?1333773919&Expires=1434630918&Signature=uZUdglj4GjT6i~FzVE9SojN5LO7l2f8Fyzuddjid-EUIXVgQ2bYA3OHzqbULZV2n-pg68kRYT48wsvEsWClA65lKn2~pNwyi6VmdA-8fZ~MBlLKKPkFITfO7cGJgTGmafmzdw7Y3RqFWrqj18-s4RSFovO73of~kfP8VNqg0Oxo_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA

Are you that stupid ? ? everybody knew what I meant, everybody on GS were rookies to the NBA Finals and they won, hasn't been done sine Jordan in '91 swear you're the dumbest non troll that post here....

u know damn well that aint wat yo ? meant boy
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just looked up Walt's stats, they not bad at all.

http://m.bkref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXfXXfraziwa01.html&t=1
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    walt is on the 50 greatest list, cant be that bad, yall gon learn to stop takin that boy serious
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry only had one good year? Yeah lotta cats just exposed themselves with that one smh. Curry has been a monster the past 4 years...and if it weren't for naggin injuries, Monta Ellis, and a few incompetent coaches (I'm looking at U Keith Smart ) he would've been on this level a lot quicker.

Dude just had the best season, metrically, than any other pg in history, yes, even better than a peak Magic....it's laughable he's even compared to the likes of a ? Tim Hardaway, KJ and Mark Price lmaooo...GP, understandable but even then he never had a writer season than Curry's last 2.

Dumb ? talkin out how long he's been in he league...Lemme ask U, after LB 6th season before he even one a chip, was he already not better than say, a Reggie Miller, Sprewell, Glen. Rice, Dominique, etc..oh ? k then!

So wtf can't Steph already be considered better than peons like Timmy, KJ and Price?

U new ? disgust me...word.

Fun fact...Curry continues at this pace and he's finishing as the best pg of all time, period.

#dealwitit
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LA-Clippers-New-Logo-and-Uniforms-Leaked-2015-2016.jpg

What y'all think?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so

when does all that finals experience on the cleveland bench kick in?

game 8?

this man lebron has really helped james jones and mike miller keep getting them checks for half a decade