The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so i been watching the preview of next week episode in slow mo lol.

i see shawn and tasha at the shooting range n ? .. wtf
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That scene from 2 weeks ago when they was eatin with Kanan new crew, and before Kanann tortured that dude who had jokes

Tommy: yo yall got some hot sauce with these joints?

The nggas at the table had the same reaction and face as me.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this show is getting to that crossroad were the next few episode will determine if it's a classic show or just end up being another corny ass show
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    The last few episodes will be crazy.....
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i told my dawg this the other day.

they gonna try to pin the ghost ? on kannan

• Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we already know it got picked up for season 3 but when should we expect to see it? I'm thinking January for season 3 then come back in August for season 4. What ya'll think?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They can't pin the ? on Ghost anyway because he wasnt at the scene of the crime. He was at the club with Holly the night she got shot.

Greg is going to try to get Angela off the case or they are going to interrogate her as if she knows about the dealings.

Technically they dont have any evidence of drugs just a murder which they could pin on Ruiz. They could get him for murder 1 with the death of Nomar.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angie gonna ride with ghost. She pretty much said it when she was talking bout Holly and Tommy and said If she loves him she will do anything for her man. She was talkin about her and ghost as well.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

i peeped it but didn't know what to make of it? what are your thoughts?

i didn't know if he was lightweight flirting with angie like putting her in her place

or if he had some other motives.

I feel like the boss might be working for Lobos. Bc I heard them say they almost caught him once before but he got away.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think so too. It makes sense when Holly asked dude how did he get rich. His partner was like I didnt know any of that and then he switched his story up.

It was interesting that Tommy and Ghost basically switched their thought processes. Tommy's plan was something Ghost wouldve thought of and vice versa.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The more serious the show gets, the more Tommy (the actor and his role) just seem to stick out.

He just sems to be gettin cornier, idk.

Yo u got some chitlins in this mutherf'er

So corny. Julio should be Ghost's right hand man, not Tommy
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    So we already know it got picked up for season 3 but when should we expect to see it? I'm thinking January for season 3 then come back in August for season 4. What ya'll think?

50 on the BBC said Courtney, creator of the show is already writing for season 5
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »

They haven't started filming season 3 yet so no way on January. Maybe April if we're lucky
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »

i peeped it but didn't know what to make of it? what are your thoughts?

i didn't know if he was lightweight flirting with angie like putting her in her place

or if he had some other motives.

I feel like the boss might be working for Lobos. Bc I heard them say they almost caught him once before but he got away.

There is no doubt coconut works for Lobos
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda telling when Ghost told Ruiz

"The snakes i can deak with, its the rats i hate"
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Meant DEAL^ up there
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Tommy always picking at people food too ol hungry ass
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Greg runs up on Ghost. I know his soul burned when he saw Angela with Ghost. He looked like he wanted to cry in the car. Lol"

L...M...A...O!

OAN: I blame Tommy's dumbazzz for runnin his fuccin mouth to that ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Ghost is going to use Stern's wife somehow to get back at him.

Let me go on record now: I guarantee this happens at some point soon. He's gonna try, at least. She may or may not be down.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    The more serious the show gets, the more Tommy (the actor and his role) just seem to stick out.

I already said he my favorite character
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Julio IS the right hand man. Why do folks keep saying Tommy is the right hand man? Lol Tommy is equal to Ghost. Tommy is just more into the street ? than Ghost is.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Let go on record now: I guarantee this happens at some point soon. He's gonna try, at least. She may or may not be down.

I go on record we'll barely, if ever, see her character again.---And not bc she gets wacked lol--- but bc she's an inconsequential character.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let go on record now: I guarantee this happens at some point soon. He's gonna try, at least. She may or may not be down.

I go on record we'll barely, if ever, see her character again.---And not bc she gets wacked lol--- but bc she's an inconsequential character.

Lmaoooo you really went out on a limb with this prediction
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cool. We'll see.