What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Star Snitches On Game

2»

Replies

• hiphop12345hiphop12345 Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    I think he pressed charges on game so he can sue the radio station..

He pretty much keeping everything documented,
    so when its time to sue the radio station (again) he'll have all his ducks in a row..

Star using Game as a pond to get to the bigger fish.. (Clear Channel)..
    They already gave him millions from a previous lawsuit..

Star bout to be on the stand like this..

uya6w3U.gif

Nah, Clear channel didn't pay Star in a lawsuit but you're right, if he's going to sue the corporations then he have to include The Game. Same thing happen in accidents.
    SheerExcellence
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Hostile work environment
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Star be on that tough talk shit too tho. Anyway he a bitch, maybe Game shouldn't have said break his jaw. Maybe say smack the shit out of him, on some Maino and Young Berg shit.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
  • harry knucklezharry knucklez Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Star posted this clip on his Youtube channel but LOL @ the title he gave it: "Rapper/Gang Member Game threatens STAR"

2m4yw6c.png
    bossdon201Lurker6
  • EyeofAsaruEyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real gangsters are not intelligent. LOL. U are stupid.

The real intelligent is the mafioso and the bosses.

Quoted, italicized and bold for emphasis.

We need a "stupid" button for some people...Starting with you and the dunce you cosigned..

Al Capone was a math genius and was gangster.They said he was smart enuff to be a surgeon

Frank Lucas was a business genius and was gangster

"Gangster" is a masculine polarity of assertive energy..Gangsters can be intelligent

Intelligent_Hoodlum Soloman_The_Wise
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok, Star playing chess....fair enough.

I still don't like niggas that got good working relationships with the police tho...thats just me.
    kingofkingz
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • EyeofAsaruEyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Oh ok, Star playing chess....fair enough.

I still don't like niggas that got good working relationships with the police tho...thats just me.

When you're old as star ,mentally defeating a younger hothead like game is prolly the best idea

Star might have a heart attack getting 2 pieced...

Eye think star should get his shit rocked tho for all the negativity he spread throughout the years..but star is a master chess player..prolly why he went pretty much untouched his whole career...

He's using game as a pawn to sue the radio station...and he"ll more than likely sue game too lol..

• murdapmurdap "they are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook"Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Star called game "small potatoes" in the interview. I aint heard that saying in years.
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ that was funny af
    kingofkingz
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His fight is with clear channel. He's been trying to bait them for years. Also one thing about star that nicca talk much shit but never shy away from his shit. If u don't think that old drunk don't have someone watching him your crazy. All that drama and shit he kicced up in ny and No one touched him
    Figo
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He talked so much shit, I'm surprised no body put they hands on him
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Genius move by the Hater....snitching or not this is the same dude that started a "Start telling" movement years ago...
    Brother_Five
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »

So we're gonna act like a nigga talkin this greasy to folk need a pass all a sudden? Now the nigga that was taking niggas shoes in rikers need police protection? If you was ever thuggin that hard you got no business being comfortable enough to even know how to call police and prosecutors

LMAO!
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shhit had me rollin too hahahaha
    FigoAP21Lurker6
  • J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

So, in your world only Italians are able to be violent and intelligent at the same time?.........Blacks (real gangsters) are incapable?

There is black mafias aswell idiot. Gangsters is people like Tony Montana and mafioso is like Sosa. U are a total idiot. U are a video gamin too much

Nigga, you know damn well what you were initially implying....LOL.

Terrible job trying to clean it up.
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the funny thing about all this is that Star be trying to accuse people of snitching all the time lol smh
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate soooooooooooooooooooooo many of your posts.
    Could you forget the ic exists?
    Pls and thx.
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
    damnkp
  • Brother_FiveBrother_Five Road to PerditionPosts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok... how are y'all catching peripheral feelings over Star trolling rappers tho?
    this shit is mad entertaining...
    FigoLurker6