Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I cut off the big t vs shotgun suge battle after the SANDRA BLAND line,I can't rock wit that....never really was impressed with big t besides his performance against clips and suge never been bar heavy more so a hit it or miss jab puncher,so it's really not a total lost for me.

Lost interest in Pass vs Chilla Jones after the first round,thought they both were underwhelming..I was disappointed to say the least and was expecting a classic..I might go back and watch the rest...

Bet gabi throws a footbal farther than u
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance but did Goodz start the "what are those" joke when he battled Hollow awhile ago? Cuz i know he did it vs Danja more than a year ago, or was it from some random show, movie, or comic I'm out of touch with?
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    I cut off the big t vs shotgun suge battle after the SANDRA BLAND line,I can't rock wit that....never really was impressed with big t besides his performance against clips and suge never been bar heavy more so a hit it or miss jab puncher,so it's really not a total lost for me.

Lost interest in Pass vs Chilla Jones after the first round,thought they both were underwhelming..I was disappointed to say the least and was expecting a classic..I might go back and watch the rest...

That's the best you can come up with..and I see biz is pulling disappearing acts with post...it's cool

@lookdude bet I beat you in a one round battle,thread w/poll...I was suppose to battle goldie but he said he's busy...but say when and my verse will be ready..

• DOPEdweebz
    Options

That's the best you can come up with..and I see biz is pulling disappearing acts with post...it's cool

@lookdude bet I beat you in a one round battle,thread w/poll...I was suppose to battle goldie but he said he's busy...but say when and my verse will be ready..

Say what you got to say from ya box like last time one on one. Don't try to reach for cosigns here.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? I already killed u Foh
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big T 2-1 . Suge got the 3rd. " ya'll cant help him " was funny to me
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Big T 2-1 . Suge got the 3rd. " ya'll cant help him " was funny to me

and "yall mustve forgot......I am him"
  • clairvoyance
    Options

Say what you got to say from ya box like last time one on one. Don't try to reach for cosigns here.

You gonna delete my post than call me out??...biz I should of been added you to the ignore list...I'm about to do that now..hopefully I can since u a mod...

• DOPEdweebz
    Options

You gonna delete my post than call me out??...biz I should of been added you to the ignore list...I'm about to do that now..hopefully I can since u a mod...
    Post a face pic. Lets make it real. Or you gonna avoid that? I wont delete it.
  • clairvoyance
    Options

? I already killed u Foh

Ok but make it legit this time around,thread w/poll...and on my Charlie Clips excuse ish you challenged me when I was preparing for a triple threat battle against dub&goldie,so that verse against you was rushed..but you won regardless I'll give ya that but dont use it as a excuse to backdown from a rematch

Oh and for the record you can ignore mods,well at least biz that is...

Wheres sage at?he ain't scared...
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

? I already killed u Foh

Who hasnt killed that ? ? That is the question. >>> To be or not to be
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YK vs Johnjohn will be the sleeper hit pool is i wanna see what this award ceremony it about
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YK vs Johnjohn will be the sleeper hit pool is i wanna see what this award ceremony it about
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? I already killed u Foh

Ok but make it legit this time around,thread w/poll...and on my Charlie Clips excuse ish you challenged me when I was preparing for a triple threat battle against dub&goldie,so that verse against you was rushed..but you won regardless I'll give ya that but dont use it as a excuse to backdown from a rematch

Oh and for the record you can ignore mods,well at least biz that is...

Wheres sage at?he ain't scared...

you dont want it with me kid, you barbeque chicken
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2d0aown.jpg

Yo math vs bigg K goin be a good ass battle.
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I wanted to flag this ? so bad but it's hilarious
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man NH but homie in the orange behind Big T gained mad weight.....he was skinny as ? in the hitman battle
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Sno was dope for one battle.
    That was against ty law.
    And he choked
    And he lost

I had Ty 30'ing that ? in that tho *shrugs
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Sno was dope for one battle.
    That was against ty law.
    And he choked
    And he lost

I had Ty 30'ing that ? in that tho *shrugs

I swore I said that also... Oh well ... Great minds.
  • J-sonDkay
    J-sonDkay Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Options
    thats a dope card. havent seen such a strong line up in a while. gonna watch all of them

have math battled since chilla? i hope he didnt loose interest in battlerap after that diz situation. he was ready against chilla thou
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Math said recently he got a battle in like Africa or sum ? coming up... Yall heard anything bout that??