TINYCHAT2015 THE LOST EPISODES: KHALEESI HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF #CreepSet 11-11-15 6pst/9est

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    LOL there's only like a handful of ? in baaston. I think cities in europe have more blacks than that ? ass cold place. There's only like 5 ? on this whole entire site from there, and most are white washed/? /aint ordinary. Shot out to my ? blazini. Baaaston is racist as ? , that's a well known fact. ? from the south go to baaaston and go back durrn souwf shocked lol.

Shot out to the mother of dragons!!! I knew you could do it my sista! SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you only got one thang to do(we talked about this already lol).

Does that involve dropping her husband?

These pseudo pro-black extremist ? have the craziest ideations of the how a black person can be pro-black.

Telling me to divorce my husband and break up another black child's family in order to belong to their imaginary "club" for no reason other than the fact that my husband is not black is delusional and psychotic.

I can love being black, have love for my brothers and sisters, be anti white-supremacy, and fight for the cause without breaking up my family.

Some ? will come in and say "well you should've never married him in the first place" or "you should have known better".
    Woulda coulda shoulda but I didn't.

I was not woke before I married my husband.

"Well you should have been" well I wasn't.

But I am now.

? like to focus on the negative meanwhile ignoring the positive. I am woke NOW and that's all that matters.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Buenos Dias by the way.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    trick i'm not trying to read your faux dissertation. now unless you've left that racist nacho libre of a husband of yours i'm not buying none of that ?

how the ? you let speedy gonzalez call you a black ? with out leaving him on the spot?

@Kai

Many things that you've mentioned, I've already addressed. (I created the term "fat black ? " in our relationship and we use it affectionately. He has never said it maliciously out of anger or hate).

My husband aint going nowhere because as far as i'm concerned, without him educating me on pro-black matters and on the social injustices that blacks face in today's society, I would still be cooning like a mother ? . He made me see ? for what it is. And for that reason, he will stay.

We have had countless discussions of what it means when a person has a preference in regards to skin tone. I explained the underlying cause for why men (including many black men) prefer lighter skinned women... it all ties into the brainwashing from white supremacists in this country. Because there literally is no reason why a person's skin tone should weigh in on their "preference" of mates.

We have pro-black discussions often, and also come up with ways on how we will address these things to our daughter when she is old enough to understand. He supports my decision in telling her that she is black, while also informing her of her father's native/mexican american side.

There is so much that you've missed when it comes to the fighting that I have been doing for hours at a day regarding pro-black matters, whether it is in GNS or wherever.

Either way, I would understand your distrust of me and why you would second guess my authenticity.

But I am a black woman living in america with black family. These issues affects me. It affects us. It affects my daughter. And by knowing this, it should be very clear to you that my intentions are pure.

Wait......

A Mexican taught you how to be black?young-gary-coleman-looks-skeptical_80_paused.jpg

A lot of y'all ? have virtually no reading comprehension skills.

How can anyone teach anybody "how to be" what race they are? They just ARE. ? .

But to answer your question...
    trick i'm not trying to read your faux dissertation. now unless you've left that racist nacho libre of a husband of yours i'm not buying none of that ?

how the ? you let speedy gonzalez call you a black ? with out leaving him on the spot?

@Kai

Many things that you've mentioned, I've already addressed. (I created the term "fat black ? " in our relationship and we use it affectionately. He has never said it maliciously out of anger or hate).

My husband aint going nowhere because as far as i'm concerned, without him educating me on pro-black matters and on the social injustices that blacks face in today's society, I would still be cooning like a mother ? . He made me see ? for what it is. And for that reason, he will stay.

We have had countless discussions of what it means when a person has a preference in regards to skin tone. I explained the underlying cause for why men (including many black men) prefer lighter skinned women... it all ties into the brainwashing from white supremacists in this country. Because there literally is no reason why a person's skin tone should weigh in on their "preference" of mates.

We have pro-black discussions often, and also come up with ways on how we will address these things to our daughter when she is old enough to understand. He supports my decision in telling her that she is black, while also informing her of her father's native/mexican american side.

There is so much that you've missed when it comes to the fighting that I have been doing for hours at a day regarding pro-black matters, whether it is in GNS or wherever.

Either way, I would understand your distrust of me and why you would second guess my authenticity.

But I am a black woman living in america with black family. These issues affects me. It affects us. It affects my daughter. And by knowing this, it should be very clear to you that my intentions are pure.

How can your hubby educate you on black issues when he isn't even black? That's impossible.

He wasn't educating me on how it is to be black in today's society, he was educating me on the social injustices that blacks face in america (wrongful arrests, systemic racism, etc). You don't need to be a black person to see those things.

Soooooo......

A Mexican taught you about what blacks have been facing for about 400 years?

@Kai

How can your hubby educate you on black issues when he isn't even black? That's impossible.

Youngin
    You need to learn some more.

I've said nothing wrong.

KNOWLEDGE AND AWARENESS KNOW NO COLOR. Nor race.

That s what you need to learn. Being born black does not give you automatic,genetic,natural access to knowledge about black culture and issues.

Of course you MAY have the advantage to be educated about it. However that doesnt exclude non black people to acquire the same if not more as/than you.

Nothing is granted. He who is willing to learn will somehow, sooner or later, get the edge.

In our day there is a shitload of black, white, Arabs, Asians who have chosen to live another culture as the one they were supposed to by birth.
    Why? There are a lot reasons.

Thanks @LEMZPOCALYPSE
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

[/quote]

Thanks @LEMZPOCALYPSE [/quote]

You welcome. You still owe me that pic with little Machete though.
    Its time for you to get back on the LEMZOLA @Pico ENHANCED EXPERIENCE. Ill give you her legacy
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at psuedo pro-blacks but just came into the knowledge like a few weeks ago. Now, folks who done the work are Pseudo? Marcus Garvey psuedo? Elijah Muhammad psuedo? Dr. Ben Jochannan is psuedo? The Great master teacher Dr. John Henrik clarke pseudo? If you don't know all of these people's names are and what their bread and butter is to helping the conditions of our people then you ain't pro-black. You have to know your forerunners before.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    LOL there's only like a handful of ? in baaston. I think cities in europe have more blacks than that ? ass cold place. There's only like 5 ? on this whole entire site from there, and most are white washed/? /aint ordinary. Shot out to my ? blazini. Baaaston is racist as ? , that's a well known fact. ? from the south go to baaaston and go back durrn souwf shocked lol.

Shot out to the mother of dragons!!! I knew you could do it my sista! SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you only got one thang to do(we talked about this already lol).
    i5258x.jpg carnival this past summer on blue hill ave....yea boston has no black people, you're full of ? lol

Them probably new yorkers that drove 5 hours to Baaston for it.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Lmao at psuedo pro-blacks but just came into the knowledge like a few weeks ago. Now, folks who done the work are Pseudo? Marcus Garvey psuedo? Elijah Muhammad psuedo? Dr. Ben Jochannan is psuedo? The Great master teacher Dr. John Henrik clarke pseudo? If you don't know all of these people's names are and what their bread and butter is to helping the conditions of our people then you ain't pro-black. You have to know your forerunners before.

There is not ONE WAY to be pro black. Who are you and what are your credentials to decide what it Takes for somebody to be pro black?

Lets be constructive please. @Khaleesi s Experience is meaningfull in that way: its not about the messenger but the message.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Lmao at psuedo pro-blacks but just came into the knowledge like a few weeks ago.

See, this is what I'm talking about.

All of these ? rules that y'all extremist pro-black psychos have created in order for a black person to be a part of your imaginary "club".

So now a black person has to have a certain amount of time of being "woke" in order to be pro-black?

& not that it matters, but it's been 4 months for me. Y'all love to exaggerate like a mother ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi

No disrespect to my brother Lemz but.....

You taking advice from a European about issues that only blacks in America can relate to?

I'm finna pull you as close as possible as I can through this internet and embrace you like a sister.

I recommend getting not just a college educated brother. But a respectful man, doing something with his education. These foreigners gonna lead your talent and potential off a cliff.
  • Ajackson17
    edited November 2015
    Options

There is not ONE WAY to be pro black. Who are you and what are your credentials to decide what it Takes for somebody to be pro black?

Lets be constructive please. @Khaleesi s Experience is meaningfull in that way: its not about the messenger but the message.

You have to read that colorism thread to understand why I'm saying this. She is also trying to dominate what it is and tries to dictate thought and organization. She is just aware of issues now when she wasn't before, being aware doesn't mean you are definitely pro-black. In life there are processes, but to come out you know more than those who been aware, who actively worked in trying to awaken people, who have studied those who came before them and then called us psuedo.

I gave the answers to my credit is through the teachers, not I. Marcus Garvey words and John Henrik Clarke words weigh more than mines. The most knowledge I can give is through history and contemporary and understanding the social and political structure of why we need to properly defined such terms and quit having them abused. The black civil rights for example was for our movement, but everyone jumped in and took over and European women today used the benefit that our ancestors fought and died and beaten for to attain. If we include everyone we will get cheated once again.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    @Khaleesi

You taking advice from a European about issues that only blacks in America can relate to?

I'm finna pull you as close as possible as I can through this internet and embrace you like a sister.

I recommend getting not just a college educated brother. But a respectful man, doing something with his education. These foreigners gonna lead your talent and potential off a cliff.

Exactly. This is bigger than just America and we talking through the whole diaspora and the continent of Africa. Real work isn't just civil rights, they are just strategy to buy more time so we can develop an economic and stable forms of government around our conditions in this global world.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @Khaleesi

Come one bruh. Im in the ic for two Years now. Im as American as you.
    Im more active than you in here when it comes to black and social issues. Dont act like I dwell in ADHD
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

You have to read that colorism thread to understand why I'm saying this. She is also trying to dominate what it is and tries to dictate thought and organization. She is just aware of issues now when she wasn't before, being aware doesn't mean you are definitely pro-black. In life there are processes, but to come out you know more than those who been aware, who actively worked in trying to awaken people, who have studied those who came before them and then called us psuedo.

I gave the answers to my credit is through the teachers, not I. Marcus Garvey words and John Henrik Clarke words weigh more than mines. The most knowledge I can give is through history and contemporary and understanding the social and political structure of why we need to properly defined such terms and quit having them abused. The black civil rights for example was for our movement, but everyone jumped in and took over and European women today used the benefit that our ancestors fought and died and beaten for to attain. If we include everyone we will get cheated once again.

You re full of non assumptions bruh. What told you I havnt read the thread? Didnt you see my post there? Marcus Garvey words are strong YET he is not the end of the pro black Tunnel. He has failed if you deem yourself unable to push his ideas further.

He has failed if there is no 2000's Marcus Garvey
    He wasnt a Prophet. His word are those from a wise YET flawed human as me and you. Instead of holding his words as a azyman crutch you should try to bring some extension, DEVELOPPEMENT, UPDATE to it.

• MistyKnight
    Options
    Your mindset will continue to DIVIDE the black community since you actively exclude any blacks since they don't have the same knowledge as you.

Some will learn, some are learning, and some have and will learn more than you.

Your definition of what it is to be "pro-black" is very extreme.

Meanwhile mine is simple..
    To be pro-Black does not mean to be anti-white or anti-every non-black race.

To be pro-Black means to be anti-white supremacy. To be proud of your race. To love your race.

It is really that simple.

http://blackmillennials.com/2015/04/06/interracial-politics-of-pro-blackness/

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi

Im more active than you in here when it comes to black and social issues. Dont act like I dwell in ADHD

You're more active than me on the IC about African American social issues:

slow-clap-gif.gif?gs=a

Hit me up when Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department got you hemmed up on the ground, sneaking in cheap shots, laughing, joking, and celebrating that you're getting 6 months in prison for a crime you didn't commit. Then when you beat them in trial instead of apologizing for falsely arresting you they grasp in disbelief wondering how the ? isnt this ? going to jail.

You watch it. We live it.

I think the only people who can relate to being black in America are the people of Palestine.

• Ajackson17
    Options

You re full of non assumptions bruh. What told you I havnt read the thread? Didnt you see my post there? Marcus Garvey words are strong YET he is not the end of the pro black Tunnel. He has failed if you deem yourself unable to push his ideas further.

He has failed if there is no 2000's Marcus Garvey
    He wasnt a Prophet. His word are those from a wise YET flawed human as me and you. Instead of holding his words as a azyman crutch you should try to bring some extension, DEVELOPPEMENT, UPDATE to it.

Rome was not built in a day resulting in a process and work through many generations of laboring ours. This is why I'm starting a cleaning service business and getting contracts to build wealth and money so I can use that money to begin a transportation company so continental Africans and Diaspora can exchange goods between one another to start their own economic global enterprise.

Also, Garvey failed in some aspects but won in many aspects. We wouldn't have the civil rights without him, no Elijah Muhummad, no Malcolm X(his parents were Garveyites), no black power movements, he inspired many of the african first generation leaders to rise up, he wouldn't have inspired his greatest hater to finish some of his work W.E.B Dubois to present the Pan-African global meetings in the 40s, no Martin Luther King Jr, black panthers, our Great Historians who brought truth and power to our long forgotten history.

So he may have failed in his dream in his lifetime, but he inspired the black diaspora globally and so you got to give respect to the Ancestors who laid down their lives for the cause. Then you have to give credence and learning from those who have been working in the fields, so when you don't then you are going to cause rifts. Now zombie is very aggressive, he is Jamaican from Ashanti blood that's highly expected, but I told her she didn't need to divorce and none of that.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @Khaleesi

slow-clap-gif.gif?gs=a

Hit me up when Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department got you hemmed up on the ground, sneaking in cheap shots, laughing, joking, and celebrating that you're getting 6 months in prison for a crime you didn't commit. Then when you beat them in trial instead of apologizing for falsely arresting you they grasp in disbelief wondering how the ? isnt this ? going to jail.

I think the only people who can relate to being black in America are the people of Palestine.

Watching. Living. Ad to this LEARNING. And throughouzt this post you ve shared PSYCHOLOGICALLY your life, your Experience with me.
    Thats the power of the internet. I dont need magazines to know about Black America anymore because throughout all your posts I got the most genuine and authentic perpesctive about it.
    And im thankfull to all the IC FAMILLY for having that priviledge.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Khaleesi

S2J wrote: »
    So Pepe is educating her on the black plight. cmon people Khsleesi is clearly not to be taken seriously jaja

He was, yes.

Is it REALLY that impossible for a non-black person to see systemic racism and the social injustices that blacks face?

I know that it is rare, and that he will never understand what it feels like to be a black person living in today's society, but is he not allowed to sympathize and empathize? He is also a person of color and has endured prejudice from the red neck cops in his hometown while growing up... obviously his plights will never be as severe or as constant as what black people face, but given his experience of being pulled over countless of times for racial profiling, having cops pull him over to see if he has papers, etc... you can see how he can empathize and sympathize.

• Ajackson17
    Options
    @Khaleesi

slow-clap-gif.gif?gs=a

Exactly. Officer was laughing cause I had a day old late tag, because I was busy and the next day was saturday and I told him I already knew I had to get my neice from school and he joking and laughing he could impound my vehicle if he wanted. Crazy complex.

Buy this book, read this book and study this book

hqdefault.jpg

I bought and very good book that brings in you the 21st century and why we are still having the same issues and problems. Also check out the references that she uses in her book, they give you a clear picture that the same ideology and thinking never changed, but tactics.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemzola living the American dream through y'all. He feels ya pain bruhs lol
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Your mindset will continue to DIVIDE the black community since you actively exclude any blacks since they don't have the same knowledge as you.

Some will learn, some are learning, and some have and will learn more than you.

Your definition of what it is to be "pro-black" is very extreme.

Meanwhile mine is simple..
    To be pro-Black does not mean to be anti-white or anti-every non-black race.

To be pro-Black means to be anti-white supremacy. To be proud of your race. To love your race.

It is really that simple.

http://blackmillennials.com/2015/04/06/interracial-politics-of-pro-blackness/

Mines is easy, be with your own, build with your own, work with your own, and love your own. Work with everyone else on a diplomatic and business way.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Mo was being celibate?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    What the ? does any of this have to do with TinyChat?

? ? chat. Its a lemzolish takeover
This discussion has been closed.