Steve Harvey announces wrong Ms. Universe winner, takes crown from runner up live

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Since we talkin about intelligent design vs. evolution too...

https://youtu.be/j1CbFMU3kIA

I'll be bumpin this when the time comes for Us to judge the earth

Chief Keef?????
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I don't know why this is a topic or news. Pageantry in any form isn't cool to me. Beauty is neither a skill nor a talent.

Would you consider modeling a skill or talent?
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Noooooooo, so horribly awkward

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nmqAjr0xs04

Ms. USA must have seen some ? , cuz she chill. Steve you messed up. *Will watch breakfast club in the morning*
    ? steve ? ass, he a country bama, blah blah bernie mac, blah blah paula deen...
    Yet, watching this, Steve was Clearly reading the teleprompter... but i'll let y'all, beat a dead horse.
    tumblr_mxclg2Rttt1qzberoo1_500.gif

The ? had the ? damn card in his hand, are you that eager to cape for Steve Harvey. Dead horse, ? it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Yo why when religion gets brought up dudes revert back to that lil kid forced to go to church. Fam, you're an ADULT now. We not ya daddy lls If you don't believe, okay brotha, congratulations. Let that man cook. Dudes argue with DoU like he ya daddy and you that lil kid again

Copper you call another man daddy, b?

Get out your feelings. It should never bother someone this much that someone believes something you don't. Sounds like a guilty conscience . Like somethin aint sitting right

Anyway, back to Steve Harvey

Shut up ? , you'll settle another ? squabble but let irony chump yo ass in ur city, ? off.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo why when religion gets brought up dudes revert back to that lil kid forced to go to church. Fam, you're an ADULT now. We not ya daddy lls If you don't believe, okay brotha, congratulations. Let that man cook. Dudes argue with DoU like he ya daddy and you that lil kid again

Get out your feelings. It should never bother someone this much that someone believes something you don't. Sounds like a guilty conscience . Like somethin aint sitting right

First of all church lady...that ? addressed me first about evolution.
    Secondly don't ever talk to me about being a man since you were in Lamar's thread shedding tears about jokes...take yo sensitive hym singing fatherless ? ass on before I smack the church hat off yo dome.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. ....Ohio Lost
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    DEpHsKn.jpg
    Miss Philippians and he spelled Colombia wrong? Lmao!

What a horribly worded apology... Since it is a terribly honest human mistake, that would mean he meant the faux pas.

I said it awhile ago... That ol bell pepper nose having ass Stepin Fetchit needs to stick to the chitlin circuit, where folks firmly believe 'He aint through wit me yet!!'
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/OXGgGAoSwAc

? Steve Harvey. Let's see if Paula Deen will come rescue his ? ass like he did for her.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut up ? , you'll settle another ? squabble but let irony chump yo ass in ur city, ? off.

Another repeat offender. My ? forget all that, dont forget you dropped your company LLC on here dont make me summer jam screen you ? . hahahahaaha Keep it up

Irony mentioned street ? . All bets off. So if Irony gets address, Irony gets robbed. Thats the end of that story. And men don't speak for other men. Mind your business. You and your brother have business to tend to.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Another repeat offender. My ? forget all that, dont forget you dropped your company LLC on here dont make me summer jam screen you ? . hahahahaaha Keep it up

Irony mentioned street ? . All bets off. So if Irony gets address, Irony gets robbed. Thats the end of that story. And men don't speak for other men. Mind your business. You and your brother have business to tend to.

Yet you in here speaking for another ?
  • S2J
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

First of all church lady...that ? addressed me first about evolution.
    Secondly don't ever talk to me about being a man since you were in Lamar's thread shedding tears about jokes...take yo sensitive hym singing fatherless ? ass on before I smack the church hat off yo dome.

Ahhh shut up ? . You wanna tell the people why you REALLY mad?

You do art, right? Lil drawin ass ? ?

Hahahahaha

You another 1. Keep it up! Hahahaha

camronyoumad.jpg?w=700
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Ms. USA must have seen some ? , cuz she chill. Steve you messed up. *Will watch breakfast club in the morning*
    Yet, watching this, Steve was Clearly reading the teleprompter... but i'll let y'all, beat a dead horse.

If it was the teleprompter he likely would have said "Miss Colombia" an "Miss Phillipines" instead of just the country name like it was saying on the card.

lmao @ "don't blame the ladies..." who tf was gonna blame them? Dude was trying to go the backhanded fake noble misdirection route and realized that ? was 100% not salvageable and dipped with the quickness.

The ? had the ? damn card in his hand, are you that eager to cape for Steve Harvey. Dead horse, ? it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

unlike u guys, i watched a video and made an observation, instead of hopping on the wave... yea he had the card in hand, but the whole time the camera was on him, he was looking at the teleprompter.

giphy.gif
  • D0wn
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    DEpHsKn.jpg

What a horribly worded apology... Since it is a terribly honest human mistake, that would mean he meant the faux pas.

I said it awhile ago... That ol bell pepper nose having ass Stepin Fetchit needs to stick to the chitlin circuit, where folks firmly believe 'He aint through wit me yet!!'

that beat up dead horse feel good don't it?

tumblr_m7gc5fDac51rqlz5z.gif
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    http://theroottv.theroot.com/video/Steve-Harvey-shares-thoughts--2

Lol at Paula Deen being quiet as hell today and forgetting that this ? even exist.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ the bolded like you spoke for dou? Summer jam screen my tax returns ? . Let the ether that I pay more in taxes than you make in a year burn your soul. And it's brothers with an s. Multiple my ? . Which one you talking about? The dead older one or the 2 other older ones? Or is it one of the 3 younger ones? And you think I'm stupid enough to put my whole company LLC up here. I been here ? , I ain't stupid. Stop fightin other ? battles and square up with that man ?
  • ms.jones
    Options
    DEpHsKn.jpg

Actually, it doesn't. It pains me to see disenfranchised blacks such as yourself excuse this rooty poot ass, fake ass hustler.

Next question.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If it was the teleprompter he likely would have said "Miss Colombia" an "Miss Phillipines" instead of just the country name like it was saying on the card.

lmao @ "don't blame the ladies..." who tf was gonna blame them? Dude was trying to go the backhanded fake noble misdirection route and realized that ? was 100% not salvageable and dipped with the quickness.

unlike u guys, i watched a video and made an observation, instead of hopping on the wave... yea he had the card in hand, but the whole time the camera was on him, he was looking at the teleprompter.

giphy.gif

You actually didn't make an observation because you couldn't see him looking at a prompter. What you made was an assumption and an excuse. Dude said straight from his own mouth he ? up reading the card so...
  • S2J
    Options

@ the bolded like you spoke for dou? Summer jam screen my tax returns ? . Let the ether that I pay more in taxes than you make in a year burn your soul. And it's brothers with an s. Multiple my ? . Which one you talking about? The dead older one or the 2 other older ones? Or is it one of the 3 younger ones? And you think I'm stupid enough to put my whole company LLC up here. I been here ? , I ain't stupid. Stop fightin other ? battles and square up with that man ?

You're getting emotional
  • D0wn
    edited December 2015
    Options
    DEpHsKn.jpg

Actually, it doesn't. It pains me to see disenfranchised blacks such as yourself excuse this rooty poot ass, fake ass hustler.

Next question.

excuse what ?
    he made a mistake. he read the wrong names of some goofy ass countries. it was funny. the end.

"ol bell pepper nose" . really?
    "he needs to stick to chitlin circuits". really?

now he's a hustler.what is he hustling, jokes? he's was a comedian, who transitioned to other ? .
    disenfranchisement? is Steve ? Harvey responsible?

smfh
    but i'll let yall continue, the wave of beating the dead horse... had he been white, he would of been made fun of, without the insults...

• D0wn
    Options

giphy.gif

You actually didn't make an observation because you couldn't see him looking at a prompter. What you made was an assumption and an excuse. Dude said straight from his own mouth he ? up reading the card so...

• ms.jones
    Options
    DEpHsKn.jpg

Next question.

excuse what ?
    he made a mistake. he read the wrong names of some goofy ass countries. it was funny. the end.

"ol bell pepper nose" . really?
    "he needs to stick to chitlin circuits". really?

now he's a hustler.
    what is he hustling, jokes?
    he was a comedian, who transitioned to other ? .
    disenfranchisement? is Steve ? Harvey responsible?

smfh
    but i'll let yall continue, the wave of beating the dead horse... had he been white, he would of been made fun of, without the insults...

For a man that prides himself on telling other people how to live, what to do and how to be successful, he couldn't tell himself to look at the damn card and read what it says? He does it for a living, for ? sake.

Yes and yes. Bell pepper nose? Check. It's big. It's bulbous. Just like a bell pepper. Chitlin Circuit? Check. He cut his teeth on the back on black folk that buy into his brand of fuckery, which leads me to.....

Hustler. Yep. He stole Bernie Mac's jokes, cut the man down behind his back only to shed fake tears in the wake of his death. He hustled his way into the spotlight, using someone else's good name and talent.

He's hustled lost and lowly esteemed women (mostly black) into thinking that they aren't good enough, they are smart enough and damnit, they just ain't pretty enough, unless they think like a man. He's gotten rich off of reinforcing the adage that no one wants a black woman.

I hold him accountable for his ? . Dude is a leech, and everytime he's in the spotlight, his true colors come shining through. 'Let's not blame the ladies.....' who the ? was, besides him?

• JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    I don't know why this is a topic or news. Pageantry in any form isn't cool to me. Beauty is neither a skill nor a talent.

Peace_79 wrote: »

I do, but its a collaboration. Models have to sell product. Their talents are seen mostly on the runway though. They walk and act in ways that accentuate the product they are selling.

But pageants are just about being pretty, and that's not special. I saw about 20 pretty women on the Green Line Train this morning.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options