'Bill Cosby Show’ Actress Claims Comedian ? Her In New Lawsuit

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn so when cosby testified against those women thats what came back to backfire
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    White women don't need evidence.

What the hell would count as evidence in this situation? And why would the alleged victim be responsible for presenting it?

If I accuse you of something the burden of proof is on me to prove you did it. Not for me to accuse you then you prove me wrong. If she claims he did it, she needs to prove it.

So you're saying if you get robbed you gotta go to the police with evidence that you got robbed?

Please tell me you understand the legal system better than this.

That's how the legal system works ace

Somebody why is your ? ? being prosecuted then?

A warrant being issued and a person being arrested doesn't mean they will be prosecuted.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What the hell would count as evidence in this situation? And why would the alleged victim be responsible for presenting it?

If I accuse you of something the burden of proof is on me to prove you did it. Not for me to accuse you then you prove me wrong. If she claims he did it, she needs to prove it.

So you're saying if you get robbed you gotta go to the police with evidence that you got robbed?

5th Letter- Hey police SneakDZA was involved in the murder of Notorious B.I.G

Police- do you have proof?

5th Letter-Nah but that ? did it.

Police- If SneakDZA can't prove his innocence then we'll have no other choice but to lock him up.

5th Letter- take my word for it he did it.

So using that stupid example... if I made an accusation that was reasonable and believable and all my claims add up to some degree... the police wouldn't investigate it because I didn't come with evidence?

The police and the prosecutors gather evidence not the victim.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Bill Cosby is getting railroaded!

Bill needs to pull himself up by his "bootstraps",stop blaming the white man for his problems and handle his business....

Isn't that what berated the black commuinty for?

No but whatever
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosby out on 1 Million Bail...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

A warrant being issued and a person being arrested doesn't mean they will be prosecuted.

Ok charged is that better?
  • Westie
    Options

Bill needs to pull himself up by his "bootstraps",stop blaming the white man for his problems and handle his business....

It's pull your pants up and stop blaming the white man in for their problems
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No but whatever

you sure?

Bill Cosby: ‘We Can’t Blame White People’ … ‘Blacks Are Screwed By No One Else But Themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGqlrVmVULc
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats what he gets for being a ? .
  • D. Morgan
    Options

No but whatever

you sure?

Bill Cosby: ‘We Can’t Blame White People’ … ‘Blacks Are Screwed By No One Else But Themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGqlrVmVULc

Quite sure
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Isn't that what berated the black community for?

It's pull your pants up and stop blaming the white man in for their problems

Nah, it's "bootstraps".
    Bill is a conservative Republican.
    And one of the falsely claimed articles of faith of the Republican Party is the old saying "pull yourself up by your bootstraps"

"No governmental handouts". "Rugged individualism". etc,etc. That kind of crapola.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Police- If SneakDZA can't prove his innocence then we'll have no other choice but to lock him up.

So using that stupid example... if I made an accusation that was reasonable and believable and all my claims add up to some degree... the police wouldn't investigate it because I didn't come with evidence?

But what if you made a claim that was unprovable and downright false? Does it make it okay to accuse someone without evidence?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    @xxCivicxx got 2,800 posts...

i'd say a good 1500 are in bill cosby ? threads

why bra??

A lot of them were me correcting six the unstable black feminist
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

How would your claims be believable or even add up without evidence??

Your second statement is incorrect the victim usually needs a baseline of evidence for an investigation to even begin
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Once again, what about these statements proved that Cosby is a ? ?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

You mean why is he being prosecuted a half-century after the alleged crimes happened right?

Why wasn't he prosecuted when the crimes happened? Why did this new chick file a civil suit and settle if it wasn't just a money grab?

Why are you calling Cosby my ? ? ? Is it because I know how to reason and think logically? You still haven't provided any evidence of rapes 1-10 or any of them like I requested before
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your second statement is incorrect the victim usually needs a baseline of evidence for an investigation to even begin

So let's say a chick goes to the police and says... "I got ? "

You think the police go... "bring us some solid evidence or we're not even gonna bother investigating"?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

You mean why is he being prosecuted a half-century after the alleged crimes happened right?

Why wasn't he prosecuted when the crimes happened? Why did this new chick file a civil suit and settle if it wasn't just a money grab?

Why are you calling Cosby my ? ? ? Is it because I know how to reason and think logically? You still haven't provided any evidence of rapes 1-10 or any of them like I requested before

Half century? This charge is from something 10 years ago. This is how I know you know few details about what you're actually defending because you keep using the same points despite being told repeatedly they're incorrect facts you're going off of.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

So let's say a chick goes to the police and says... "I got ? "

You think the police go... "bring us some solid evidence or we're not even gonna bother investigating"?

Yup
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Mugshot....damn, Cos.

42784f515d2e87f118365d07b10ee21389c39a9e.png.cf.jpg
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Half century? This charge is from something 10 years ago. This is how I know you know few details about what you're actually defending because you keep using the same points despite being told repeatedly they're incorrect facts you're going off of.

You actually didn't even fully read my post but I won't fault you for that, you don't seem to know what you're talking about anyway, and you're posting emotionally instead of objectively

Now please misread this post and make another ignorant comment
  • Westie
    Options

When you provide proof that he didn't ? them, I will say all the testimony against him isn't evidence.
  • Westie
    edited December 2015
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

You actually didn't even fully read my post but I won't fault you for that, you don't seem to know what you're talking about anyway, and you're posting emotionally instead of objectively

Now please misread this post and make another ignorant comment

You have no clue how any assault or ? cases work, that's ok. But maybe you should just stop vehemently defending this man, because just because no one has pictures and video, or a 3 month sting investigation using the Fbi, doesn't mean it didn't happen.