Comments

• Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Rex beat Beloved back in the day #shrugs

Yea thats wat they say??? Aye i got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn too btw..hmu if interested.... FOH!! Dat ? on the same tape as goodz vs cassidy right??

Ice said he beat Clips and Lux off camera already also. ... Yaaaa.

If memory serves me Ice and Rex was beefing at one point so I doubt he would lie for Rex l, they say Beloved ran out of rhymes. Yall ? need to let beloved sack breath he just got 30'd not to long ago, idk why its so far fetched he has taken other L's.

DA KING OF HARLEM ? !!!
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

Yea thats wat they say??? Aye i got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn too btw..hmu if interested.... FOH!! Dat ? on the same tape as goodz vs cassidy right??

If memory serves me Ice and Rex was beefing at one point so I doubt he would lie for Rex l, they say Beloved ran out of rhymes. Yall ? need to let beloved sack breath he just got 30'd not to long ago, idk why its so far fetched he has taken other L's.

DA KING OF HARLEM ? !!!

Oh so we talking about mook now?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    lmaooooo @atribecalledgabi who you choosin?

@atribecalledgabi answer him let @Goldie down easy.....
    Trollio wrote: »
    elzo vs lookdude vs goldie

triple threat for gabi

smiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

11.gif

Why am I included in this ? ? lol
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    If @atribecalledgabi says ? Rex tthen its ? Rex....her and I are Clips and Couture....i fuxs with " ? with bars"...she aint gotta guess what room am in

giphy.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooooo @atribecalledgabi who you choosin?

@atribecalledgabi answer him let @Goldie down easy.....
    Trollio wrote: »
    elzo vs lookdude vs goldie

triple threat for gabi

smiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

11.gif

Why am I included in this ? ? lol

lol I meant to @ lookdude my bad
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Lux ain't battling Kanon.It does nothing for him.He needs to battle somebody like T Rex.Rex is the last legend he hasn't battled.

They battled on the roof.. and lmaoooooo rex ain't no legend

Rex is a legend.He's a pioneer from the smack days and he got bodies.Plus he is a Harlem legend in the streets for battling since a kid.

It's not even up for discussion if Rex is a legend.just because he had a few mediocre showings doesn't take away his years of work.

A few mediocre performances???? You can count on 1 hand how many wins he got in a 20 yr career and most of them ? is arguable lololol

What legend got more losses than wins?
    Better yet what legend has no legendary performances?

How Rex got no legendary performances. Him vs Unkasa is a classic battle.Rex vs Ill is like the best one rounder ever,Rex vs Verb was crazy,Rex vs Math,Rex vs DNA,Rex vs tech,All Rex's Smack battles,Rex running through ? on Total Slaughter.Rex vs Ars,Rex vs Conceited

WTF are you talking about?Rex is battle rap staple and once again he has a name in the streets since way back for killing ? .He even beat Lux and Lux admits it.

Rex will pack his bags and battle anywhere anytime.When you put yourself out there you will take losses,but Rex got style and personality.

I used to hate on Rex too,but I can't deny his work ethic and the fact that he's still here from the Smack era.He helped grind this trap up.

Rex ain't just been here a long time.He's been here a long time and has a name and made an impact.

? nobody talks about or cares about that un kasa battle lol...
    Battle with yung ill was debatable
    Only "legendary" thing about any of them ? you mentioned was "for 20k I'll ? a ? for real"
    He had a good run on that slaughterhouse show, not legendary.

Rex trash idgaf about his name in harlem. He gets bodybagged on most occasions. Legend.....lol

What's 3 battles where the consensus was like "damn rex is ? this ? up right now"
    If you a legend with 20 yrs in you should have more than 3 of those btw...

• _Goldie_
    Options
    I was thinking about doing a Goat battle rapper tournament. What yall think?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Long as they leave rex off let's get it poppin
  • The Recipe
    Options

Yes sir, but you should just crown beloved. I was thinking about doing a goat round tho.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Might have to do goat round or battler and exclude lux, just to make it interesting.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options

Yes sir, but you should just crown beloved. I was thinking about doing a goat round tho.

@The Recipe is ri'.... I mean yea lets do it @_Goldie_
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options

DA KING OF HARLEM ? !!!

Oh so we talking about mook now?

Im glad we know your "king of harlem".. In case it ever comes up ya know!!!
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Might have to do goat round or battler and exclude lux, just to make it interesting.

I was gonna do it the same way as the ones in the reason. Ill make sure the "legends" are seeded high so they wont match up until near the end.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Ill make the preliminary thread sometime this weekend.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    Im off work faded wit sumbody grandaddy rolled up!!! Direct deposit cleared like a muhfucka!!!! Gimme a dope "smoked out" "locc'd out" battle to watch when blazed?!?!
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    Options

I was gonna do it the same way as the ones in the reason. Ill make sure the "legends" are seeded high so they wont match up until near the end.

This will be an interesting tourney, but what happens when for instance Mook vs Lux comes up does Mook get the automatic win cuz he has a clear 30 on him?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    Options

This will be an interesting tourney, but what happens when for instance Mook vs Lux comes up does Mook get the automatic win cuz he has a clear 30 on him?

Its all up to debate. While Mook did 3-0 lux in their 2nd match, there's still alot who feel Lux won their first, plus Lux easliy has the better resume.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Its all up to debate. While Mook did 3-0 lux in their 2nd match, there's still alot who feel Lux won their first, plus Lux easliy has the better resume.

how so?
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Lux in the past 5 years battled : Mook,Hollow,Clips, and Cal

Mook has battled: Lux and Solomon and if we go 1 more year back you can add Young Hot........... Young Hot

Young Hot

reverse-1244710040_funny_face_zoom_in.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Lux in the past 5 years battled : Mook,Hollow,Clips, and Cal

Mook has battled: Lux and Solomon and if we go 1 more year back you can add Young Hot........... Young Hot

Young Hot

reverse-1244710040_funny_face_zoom_in.gif

but i thought resumes were one s entire work history.....
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux ain't battling Kanon.It does nothing for him.He needs to battle somebody like T Rex.Rex is the last legend he hasn't battled.

They battled on the roof.. and lmaoooooo rex ain't no legend

Rex is a legend.He's a pioneer from the smack days and he got bodies.Plus he is a Harlem legend in the streets for battling since a kid.

It's not even up for discussion if Rex is a legend.just because he had a few mediocre showings doesn't take away his years of work.

A few mediocre performances???? You can count on 1 hand how many wins he got in a 20 yr career and most of them ? is arguable lololol

What legend got more losses than wins?
    Better yet what legend has no legendary performances?

How Rex got no legendary performances. Him vs Unkasa is a classic battle.Rex vs Ill is like the best one rounder ever,Rex vs Verb was crazy,Rex vs Math,Rex vs DNA,Rex vs tech,All Rex's Smack battles,Rex running through ? on Total Slaughter.Rex vs Ars,Rex vs Conceited

WTF are you talking about?Rex is battle rap staple and once again he has a name in the streets since way back for killing ? .He even beat Lux and Lux admits it.

Rex will pack his bags and battle anywhere anytime.When you put yourself out there you will take losses,but Rex got style and personality.

I used to hate on Rex too,but I can't deny his work ethic and the fact that he's still here from the Smack era.He helped grind this trap up.

Rex ain't just been here a long time.He's been here a long time and has a name and made an impact.

? nobody talks about or cares about that un kasa battle lol...
    Battle with yung ill was debatable
    Only "legendary" thing about any of them ? you mentioned was "for 20k I'll ? a ? for real"
    He had a good run on that slaughterhouse show, not legendary.

Rex trash idgaf about his name in harlem. He gets bodybagged on most occasions. Legend.....lol

What's 3 battles where the consensus was like "damn rex is ? this ? up right now"
    If you a legend with 20 yrs in you should have more than 3 of those btw...

False.Un kasa is a classic battle ppl still watch and talk about.

I already named battles he ? ? up in.He ? Verb up.He ? Math up,He ? Diz up,He ? Tech up,He ? DNA up,He ? Miles up too.He ran through ? on Total Slaughter.He made a classic w/ Yung Ill and the list goes on.He really only hit a bad streak since Clips.He had a good battle against T Top.

His name in Harlem is what increases his legendary status.It's part of what makes his history.How can you disregard that?

If you play Bball and you're known by everybody in your city to be ill a it,you're a legend where you're from.