• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    meek just need to chill and not call any one out. i actually liked Repo better than Raid. i like ooooh ? em as well. i dont know if he can bounce back though. Drake killed him and 50 buried him

50 ain't even dropped a diss foh with the ? ridding

Chill with that. theres truth to what I said. Meek was a laughing stock again after the 50 ? . It is what it is.

I just read that 50 has $16 million in assets and $27 million in debts

Is that a rich ? ?

Can someone from the G-Unit street team explain this??

Yes.. I'm not gonna sit here and defend another mans pockets. Dude is one of my favorite rappers ever and that's that. Even if that ? is true, I wish I had that much in my account. I'm paying off a credit card right now lol

So you agree with me that he should be rapping instead of meme-ing right?

And I'd rather not be $9 million in debt, Idk about you
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek just need to chill and not call any one out. i actually liked Repo better than Raid. i like ooooh ? em as well. i dont know if he can bounce back though. Drake killed him and 50 buried him

Chill with that. theres truth to what I said. Meek was a laughing stock again after the 50 ? . It is what it is.

Is that a rich ? ?

Yes.. I'm not gonna sit here and defend another mans pockets. Dude is one of my favorite rappers ever and that's that. Even if that ? is true, I wish I had that much in my account. I'm paying off a credit card right now lol

i really dont care to hear a diss track from 50 against meek. id rather he punch that ? in the face and keep making him look stupid like he's doing. and to your other question. Glass half full versus half empty
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

Is that a rich ? ?

SMH..
    I seen that ? earlier..
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

Is that a rich ? ?

Does someone from his street team have to explain this weekly to you ? ? Stop this.

Is that a rich ? ?

Oh word. IC ? doing better than 50 now. This ? did the math.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is the 50 ? over?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Is that a rich ? ?

Does someone from his street team have to explain this weekly to you ? ? Stop this.

Is that a rich ? ?

Oh word. If ? doing better than 50 now. This ? did the math.

Lol point me to the post that explains how a ? who is at least $9 million in debt is somehow winning?

On top of that, 50's house is counted as literally half of his overall assets so technically he's even more in debt than that if he doesn't sell his house...

I'm not $9+ mil in in debt so I would definitely day I'm doing better than 50 lol
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ grown ass people counting other people's pockets. Dumbest argument ever. Especially considering the fact these folks amassed more cheddar than you'll bank in a lifetime. Think about it
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Smh @ grown ass people counting other people's pockets. Dumbest argument ever. Especially considering the fact these folks amassed more cheddar than you'll bank in a lifetime. Think about it

Cool and what did that net him?

Debt in the double digit millions...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Drake got Meek.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Drake got Meek.

Shut up ? . Meek got Drake.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Kidd Kidd Uses Nicki Minaj & Drake To Mock Meek Mill
    BY HHE EDITORS · FEBRUARY 1, 2016

Meek Mill Kidd Kidd
    Instagram/MeekMill/KiddKiddrg
    Meek Mill had himself a pretty good weekend.

Instead of waiting days to respond to Drake’s diss — like he did when the feud started this summer — Meek was somehow able to hit back in a manner of minutes.

But that’s just one front in Mill’s rap beef docket . He also has a thing going on with 50 Cent, who recently sicced his G-Unit solider Kidd Kidd on Meek.

Kidd unveiled more of the Meek diss he’s been working on at a 50 Cent concert over the weekend. In doing so, he brought Drake into G-Unit’s attack, and also hit at the Unit’s old enemy (and Meek’s MMG stablemate) Gunplay.

“Drake could’ve ? yo’ ? if it wasn’t for Wayne / Let’s play a game of truth or dare, dare you speak my name / And tell Gunplay he gon’ need gunplay if he wanna get his chain,” Kidd Kidd raps.

Does Meek have what it takes to fend off OVO and G-Unit at once?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kidd kidd garbage
    ? went from sqad up to clover geez to g-unit
    And still ain't ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lol..
    Gun Play say he'll smack the cat ? out Kidd Kidd ? ass..

• BackInWhite
    Options
    Feelings?
    Am I lying?
    ? act like they got kidd kidd mixtapes in heavy rotation right the ? now
    Like they put they friends on kidd kidd tracks
    Like they be like "he spazzed on this one but you need to hear his early ? !"
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings?
    Am I lying?
    ? act like they got kidd kidd mixtapes in heavy rotation right the ? now
    Like they put they friends on kidd kidd tracks
    Like they be like "he spazzed on this one but you need to hear his early ? !"

you real emotional in here B
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    That's the go to response I see
    You the same ? going from thread to thread clicking negative reactions on a ? posts
    You got it, playboy
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not buying a Kidd Kidd album personally to be honest. I don't think he's wack but I'm not really interested in what he has to say. Somebody needs to punch Ross and meek in the face though. If kidd Kidd punch Ross and meek then I'm buying his album on iTunes and at bestbuy ya heard me
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I like Gunplay n Kid Kidd .
This discussion has been closed.