D'ANGELO RUSSELL VS KOBE BRYANT: WHOSE MAN LAW VIOLATION WAS WORSE?

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    If ? wasn't doing wrong they'd have nothing to worry bout tho...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Kobe was a NBA players son who grew up in Italy. Wtf would he know about street ethic when talking to police.

What does this meeean!?!?! Lmao

I JUST watched a vid of Kobe playin a kid 1 on 1 talkin bout 'This is Philly rules' . Kobe is not Dirk Nowitski or Yao Ming, he wasnt fresh off the boat, he was no babe in the woods, he wasnt walled off from the US, he wasnt a re-? , and most importantly he was 24 years old and a 6, 7 year vet. All that logic shows he knew better. Keep ? name out ya mouth, universal concept. Specially in front of police. Yall dickriders. Period.

I'm not bout to go back and forth with you. You a known goober ass ? that will argue about the color of the sky. I'll slap the dweeb outta you you fatfukboi. Lmao you can't call nobody out they name like irony ain't had you peeking out ya blinds any time he mention he not far from you. I'd smack the conk out that ? head and make you wear it. Geek ass ? you yes sir and no sir me when you address me. Talkin about the fkn italian mafia lmao in a kobe Bryant discussion, that's how you know ull say anything to 'win' a debate just like a woman. Kobe grew up a fkin multi millionaire son in italy what the blue ? he know about the gotdam mob?? He released some damn moonboots as his first shoe. He was a straight up spoiled geek back then. Have you ever been questioned by the police as a suspect in a crime? Kobe did exactly what I'd expect a sheltered surbanite ? (let alone a rich foreigner nba kid) to do in that situation which is talk too fukin much. Him and Shaq been good for years now cause he obviously came to the same conclusion.

Now before you write some ? semantic ? just skip it and post your address so you can get ya ass kicked.

Oh you tight??! Hahahaha!

First off you not droppin any refrigerators on any heads, ? that lame address ? . Last week it was "s2j my favorite poster" (? ) and i dont even know you. So you a fan. Lets keep it at admiration. Cuz i got dirt on you doggie hahaha Now lets proceed amicably

...or not. I got time today
  • S2J
    Options
    KOBE
    Kobe was a NBA players son who grew up in Italy. Wtf would he know about street ethic when talking to police.

I JUST watched a vid of Kobe playin a kid 1 on 1 talkin bout 'This is Philly rules' . Kobe is not Dirk Nowitski or Yao Ming, he wasnt fresh off the boat, he was no babe in the woods, he wasnt walled off from the US, he wasnt a re-? , and most importantly he was 24 years old and a 6, 7 year vet. All that logic shows he knew better. Keep ? name out ya mouth, universal concept. Specially in front of police. Yall dickriders. Period.

I'm not bout to go back and forth with you. You a known goober ass ? that will argue about the color of the sky. I'll slap the dweeb outta you you fatfukboi. Lmao you can't call nobody out they name like irony ain't had you peeking out ya blinds any time he mention he not far from you. I'd smack the conk out that ? head and make you wear it. Geek ass ? you yes sir and no sir me when you address me. Talkin about the fkn italian mafia lmao in a kobe Bryant discussion, that's how you know ull say anything to 'win' a debate just like a woman. Kobe grew up a fkin multi millionaire son in italy what the blue ? he know about the gotdam mob?? He released some damn moonboots as his first shoe. He was a straight up spoiled geek back then. Have you ever been questioned by the police as a suspect in a crime? Kobe did exactly what I'd expect a sheltered surbanite ? (let alone a rich foreigner nba kid) to do in that situation which is talk too fukin much. Him and Shaq been good for years now cause he obviously came to the same conclusion.

Now before you write some ? semantic ? just skip it and post your address so you can get ya ass kicked.

First off you not droppin any refrigerators on any heads, ? that lame address ? . Last week it was "s2j my favorite poster" (? ) and i dont even know you. So you a fan. Lets keep it at admiration. Cuz i got dirt on you doggie hahaha Now lets proceed amicably

Dont flash the burner if you REALLY ain't gonna use it.....

Start a business mind your own. Sit back champ
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE

Dont flash the burner if you REALLY ain't gonna use it.....

Start a business mind your own. Sit back champ

What is going on today......
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    worse?

what?!

its the same ? . them ? was foul on both sides.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we conclude that although both were wrong, KB 24 gets a slight pass cuz he made a casual off the record comment that some overzealous copper released, while D Angelo was SECRETLY recording his mans while aeking questions he knew would lead to self incrimination and THEN RELEASING the video for the world to see....close this thread...its redundant at this point and ? who ve never dealt w ? are in here making ? out themselves
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Call his bluff and drop a location
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

@S2J

One of these is not like the other.
    "Bbbbut I thought u liked meeee??"
    Lmao

No address and now you in here doing

dwyane-wade-pump-fake-o.gif

You always calling people out for exactly what you doing now. Don't fold up now let it fly and or drop that addy
  • S2J
    Options
    KOBE
    4409 Bowen Rd SE, Washington, DC 20019

kzy392em4ynx.png

Im here every other Friday

http://m.yelp.com/biz/lees-barber-shop-washington
    http://washington.org
    Mapquest.com
    Wmata.com
    Greyhound.com
    Spiritair.com

Ask ya girl for my info. She got it. Whats good?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    4409 Bowen Rd SE, Washington, DC 20019

kzy392em4ynx.png

Im here every other Friday

http://m.yelp.com/biz/lees-barber-shop-washington
    http://washington.org
    Mapquest.com
    Wmata.com
    Greyhound.com
    Spiritair.com

Ask ya girl for my info. She got it. Whats good?

@ReppinTime @I ro ny

Ball is in your court
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @s2j what time u usually be out there? Do u mean every 1st and 3rd, or 2nd and 4th Fridays?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    I will pray for you
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    ? , why can't we vote for your ? ass? You created a a thread about which one is worse.... You trying to figure out if the IC is gonna approve your life choices?

The ? you talking to?

If you're the TS, then I'm talking to you, ? . If that ain't you, go check your sugar levels...

You got to be the dumbest mother ? alive if you can't tell I'm not the thread starter

? , I knew you weren't. In my original post, I mentioned CREATING a thread... You fat dumb, ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    There is still something missing here
  • S2J
    Options
    KOBE
    Address posted, time for chit chat is over. Get at me.