ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I thought BiblicalAtheist posted that stupid ?

It's ok I'm glad you're finally free!!! I need a new shopping buddy.

Gtfoh westie

Does this mean you're not going to help me pick out some shoes?

Ima help you pick out this ?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Yeah...I don't really do the pm thing sooooo....

Anyway have a wonderful day.

That was unnecessary levels of ether, Nas. I ? your baby mama or somethng. ? .
    Say bruh, you're going about this all wrong.. the way to Westies heart is not outright simping... its arguing.. disagreeing.. bantering.. Fighting!

what you should have done was quote any post of hers and Strongly disagree with it, go back and forth back and forth with her with facts (or fallacies) supporting your position, post after post page after page, making sure your views irritate her, if not ? her off... THEN u could've pm'd her later on like... "Didnt mean to upset u, let's agree to disagree.. I definitely respect and admire a strong opinionated black woman, blah blah"...then BAM!.. she replies.. and u In there.

I won't even charge you for this piece of game @psychobutcher just goat the post

IDK what concerns me more, that you would actually pay attention enough to think this, or that you're not too far off.

lol, so you basically saying if trill didn't show his hand...he woulda had a chance

No. Just saying I'm with a man that debates me and I <3 it. I need pushback.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Say bruh, you're going about this all wrong.. the way to Westies heart is not outright simping... its arguing.. disagreeing.. bantering.. Fighting!

what you should have done was quote any post of hers and Strongly disagree with it, go back and forth back and forth with her with facts (or fallacies) supporting your position, post after post page after page, making sure your views irritate her, if not ? her off... THEN u could've pm'd her later on like... "Didnt mean to upset u, let's agree to disagree.. I definitely respect and admire a strong opinionated black woman, blah blah"...then BAM!.. she replies.. and u In there.

I won't even charge you for this piece of game @psychobutcher just goat the post

IDK what concerns me more, that you would actually pay attention enough to think this, or that you're not too far off.

lol, so you basically saying if trill didn't show his hand...he woulda had a chance

Yea, you stay on that contrarian ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    tumblr_mjyxrmw59C1qzx3jto1_500.jpg

Ima ? you, and that bird

Had to quote this so he can't edit....

That's a man bruh...

conflict don't care...

conflict will ? anything... willing or unwilling

Get off that phone ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Westie might be low key crazy
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    @missk they reading your ?
  • Westie
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Not exactly....but then arguing being a contrarian would be ironic so Imma let you have that.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What crazy about wanting some debate from a man..nobody wants a yes man with no opinion.

It used to drive me crazy that the ex could never seem to concede to anything I said..until I started ? with a dude that was too ? to disagree. ? a turnoff.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Not exactly....but then arguing being a contrarian would be ironic so Imma let you have that.

Small victories.
  • Westie
    Options
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Westie might be low key crazy

Low key? Suuure.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

so every dude you've disagreed with on here.........

• OmegaConflict
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    What crazy about wanting some debate from a man..nobody wants a yes man with no opinion.

It used to drive me crazy that the ex could never seem to concede to anything I said..until I started ? with a dude that was too ? to disagree. ? a turnoff.
    Obsessed much?
  • Kat
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

I can feel it. But i get the feeling that peace makes her unhappy lol
  • Westie
    Options
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Nope. There are several diferences.
  • Dupac
    Options
    So....confused

@westie ahem...

Nope. There are several diferences.

your pm bout to be flooded with ? saying they're sorry for ? you off....
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Yes, very.

You're going to marry your cats sweetheart
  • Westie
    Options

I'm very peaceful. just passionate about this ? I believe. I like passionate people I don't understand the big deal. I don't love any of you why do I need to be peaceful with you?
  • Kat
    Options
    I don't have any cats, ? bandit.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Half of every relationship is deciding what you're going to eat. These discussions, are the absolute WOAT.

What we eatin......

I don't know babe, what you on?

You choose....

I chose yesterday....

You choose today too.....

Coo, I'm tryin to grab some pizza.....

Na, I ain't feelin pizza......

Aight, You pick.....

Na babe for real, anything but pizza......

Steak then......

Na......

giphy.gif

Bruh....im convinced that is just part of being in a relationship
  • Dupac
    Options

I'm very peaceful. just passionate about this ? I believe. I like passionate people I don't understand the big deal. I don't love any of you why do I need to be peaceful with you?

@Brother_Five
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i killed a bunch of stray kittens that found their way into my basement once

You're ? sick dude. You need to be locked up in a padded room somewhere and on a heavy dose of medication.