Baby Falls Into Gorilla Cage At Zoo

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying to either get the kid taken or get the parents charged with some ? ?
    We the undersigned believe that the child would not have been able to enter the enclosure under proper parental supervision. Witnesses claim that they heard the child state that he wished to go into the enclosure and was actively trying to breach the barriers. This should have prompted the parents to immediately remove the child from the vicinity. It is believed that the situation was caused by parental negligence and the zoo is not responsible for the child's injuries and possible trauma.We the undersigned want the parents to be held accountable for the lack of supervision and negligence that caused Harambe to lose his life. We the undersigned feel the child's safety is paramount in this situation. We believe that this negligence may be reflective of the child's home situation. We the undersigned actively encourage an investigation of the child's home environment in the interests of protecting the child and his siblings from further incidents of parental negligence that may result in serious ? harm or even death.

The zoo probably leavin' that ? alone because the ? wasn't secure enough.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    A petition to do what?

They want the mom charged

Rightfully so. She was negligent.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    A kid shouldn't be able to just fall in any exhibit.

True. She should sue the zoo too

#Bars
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A kid shouldn't be able to just fall in any exhibit.

He couldn't... There was a waist high fence then about 4 feet of land....then the drop off.

He climbed the fence then walked ...then jumped.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemme take those odds with one of your kids. You dont know what the ? a damn gorilla is thinking, especially when they're confused. Those male gorillas ? their young all the time. At any moment, he could have decided to squeeze his head open like a grape. They dont recognize their own strength. Even while he was helping him, he ended up hurting him because they are massive creatures. That's how Michael Jackson got ? up by Bubbles and had to be sent away. They don't understand their strength. I can't believe we're even discussing this. Yall really wanted the zoo staff to come negotiate with the gorilla to get the child back. Maybe trade him the child for a batch of bananas.

I agree. They don't know what that gorilla is thinking. Maybe he's gonna go ape ? when they go in to get the kid. Maybe he woulda thought these ? threw him in here, he didn't die, now they're gonna come finish him and I gotta protect him. There was no other option, and it's sad af it happened at all. Zoo are so ? . WE live in cages, not animals. But we keep them there so we can go look at them ever now and then.
  • Copper
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Yall tripping. "Ok so lets wait and see what the silverback is gonna do. Maybe he wont hurt the baby"

MOST LIKELY silverback would not have done anything to harm the baby because they are not very violent

Those male gorillas ? their young all the time.

Proof...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Adult male gorillas, called silverbacks, play the role of stern patrician. As the leader of a family group that can be as large as 30 individuals, they will lead their underlings to food, settle disputes within the clan, and fight to repel outside threats, particularly from other male gorillas, who will ? babies when seeking to usurp a silverback's group. They will also play affectionately with their offspring but will often turn nasty if a youngster pesters too stubbornly or an adolescent male challenges for dominance.

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/wallpaper/animals/photos/animal-fathers-gallery/mountain-gorilla/

That's just one site, but they all say the same.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even besides the fact that this kid mother wasnt watching him at the time...

Nobody else saw this kid going over fence or whatever?? Buddy was sneaky as ? huh
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    That gorilla was an endangered species, white people are not an endangered species

may sound ? up, but they killed the wrong one

Didn't it turn out that the kid was black?

I think it was. His mom was calling him Isaiah.

If true, I wanna see if ? in here gon change their answer since, well you know. BLM

What the ? would BLM have to do with anything regarding this? You trying too hard with that one

Don't act like ? ain't here saying the ape didn't need because they though it was a white kid.

Posting pics of a white gorilla talking bout he wouldn't have got killed

Humans > animals.

You took the bold serious? You can't be that slow

"Every good joke contains true ? "

That's how some y'all really be feeling even when the situation don't need it.
  • Copper
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Adult male gorillas, called silverbacks, play the role of stern patrician. As the leader of a family group that can be as large as 30 individuals, they will lead their underlings to food, settle disputes within the clan, and fight to repel outside threats, particularly from other male gorillas, who will ? babies when seeking to usurp a silverback's group. They will also play affectionately with their offspring but will often turn nasty if a youngster pesters too stubbornly or an adolescent male challenges for dominance.

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/wallpaper/animals/photos/animal-fathers-gallery/mountain-gorilla/

That's just one site, but they all say the same.

That doesn't say they ? their young anywhere.

No male pack leader kills their own young in the animal kingdom.

Kinda defeats the purpose of being pack leader.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Shhh, you weren't suppose to look that closely at it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...probation.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I never knew Bubbles stole on MJ :joy:

I dont think he actually punched him, but he strong armed him when Michael told him no and had to be sent away. This happened when Bubbles became a teenager. He was nice when he was a baby, but when he became a teenager, he got rebellious and wouldn't listen to Michael.

Yo!!!!!!! I cried real tears lmao
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I never knew Bubbles stole on MJ :joy:

I dont think he actually punched him, but he strong armed him when Michael told him no and had to be sent away. This happened when Bubbles became a teenager. He was nice when he was a baby, but when he became a teenager, he got rebellious and wouldn't listen to Michael.

Yo!!!!!!! I cried real tears lmao

Lol They act just like humans. They get to an age when they become defiant.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have no problem killing the gorilla its ? up but human>gorilla
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That gorilla was an endangered species, white people are not an endangered species

If true, I wanna see if ? in here gon change their answer since, well you know. BLM

I am also,specially now some media outlets are highlighting the father's criminal record.
    (That has absolutely nothing to do with this situation....but we know how that goes.)

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

The kid's parents right here:

34C8870D00000578-0-image-a-1_1464652047487.jpg

Well. ...this isn't about your go well for them.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What the ? would BLM have to do with anything regarding this? You trying too hard with that one

Don't act like ? ain't here saying the ape didn't need because they though it was a white kid.

Posting pics of a white gorilla talking bout he wouldn't have got killed

Humans > animals.

You and few keep posting this ? like its fact when history has shown that is not a fact.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

I am also,specially now some media outlets are highlighting the father's criminal record.
    That has absolutely nothing to do with this situation....but we know how that goes.

really? Must be an American thing, ain't seen nothing on the news over here about his record? That's ? up.