Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ceasar will get his revenge on planet of the apes 3
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Zoo Witness: Gorilla Was 'Protecting' 4-Year-Old, 'Wasn't Hurting Him'
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/zoo-witness-gorilla-protecting-year-wasnt-hurting/story?id=39467509&yptr=yahoo

Gorilla Shot in Cincinnati Zoo Would Have Killed Boy Without Intervention, Expert Says
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/gorilla-shot-cincinnati-zoo-killed-boy-intervention-expert/story?id=39478421

The parent should've been watching their child and the zoo should've made sure the cage wasn't that accessible.

Ppl contradicting themselves...

The gorilla was dragging the baby like a damn doll. Even if he intended to help the baby, he's 500 lb and I have no doubt he would have killed that child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNhEW_MifDY

the gorilla doesnt know to be gentle.... that how he does in the wild...
    he even tried to teach him to pull his damn pants up.

if the animalwanted to hurt him he had his chance

That's why he would have eventually killed him. The child had a concussion from being down there a few minutes because the gorilla was dragging him like a doll. How long before he accidentally cracked the kid's skull? Accidentally drowned him? Crushed him?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Zoo Witness: Gorilla Was 'Protecting' 4-Year-Old, 'Wasn't Hurting Him'
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/zoo-witness-gorilla-protecting-year-wasnt-hurting/story?id=39467509&yptr=yahoo

Gorilla Shot in Cincinnati Zoo Would Have Killed Boy Without Intervention, Expert Says
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/gorilla-shot-cincinnati-zoo-killed-boy-intervention-expert/story?id=39478421

The parent should've been watching their child and the zoo should've made sure the cage wasn't that accessible.

Ppl contradicting themselves...

The gorilla was dragging the baby like a damn doll. Even if he intended to help the baby, he's 500 lb and I have no doubt he would have killed that child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNhEW_MifDY

the gorilla doesnt know to be gentle.... that how he does in the wild...
    he even tried to teach him to pull his damn pants up.

if the animalwanted to hurt him he had his chance

Word he was trying to teach the kid to wear his pants around his waist.
    You ? is unreal.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this reminds me of that episode of blackish when they were watching the tv and a news report came on...and while they were watching it, everybody was crossing their fingers hoping it wasnt a black person that did it

i aint gon lie, this had "? that only happens to white people" ALL over it

im sad af right now
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread has exposed the ridiculousness of some of our fellow posters.
    Its quite amusing.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rain-gorilla-irbYJXrnPHVok

News is travelling fast.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sad thing is I'm seeing the wolf mentality in action everyone is talkin ? abt the parents saying there "unfit or bad and bringin up the dad's criminal record is foul"

Frfr let's be honest who tf here hasn't taken there eye off there kid for a few seconds or mins?

Is people really sayin there child has never been hurt by accident on there watch?

We got one incident and suddenly this people the media or anyone but close family and friends is suddenly terrible parents? Foh ? happens bru

I'll be the 1st to admit when my child was 6 months old he rolled or crawled off the edge of the bed a few times and fell on his ? doesn't mean I'm a bad parent. Kids get into ? bru if my son layin on the bed and turn around to change clothes and a min later I hear a thud and crying that doesn't mean I'm a bad parent

If u watching ya kid on the jungle gym and u look at ya phone for a sec and next thing ya know he own the ground that ain't child neglect that's just some ? happens type of thing

Folks really actin like she just walked off to get dicked down or get high and he just fell in nah bro. She told him no he can't get in the cage how tf she know if she look away for a min or 2 this ? was gonna pull a tazan and fall into the gorilla pit
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    so they killed the better parent smh. They should've gunned the bad parents down for neglect

I should've waited until the full news was out. I thought the child was white

Lol yea that does change the story.

That gorilla deserved to die.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    The sad thing is I'm seeing the wolf mentality in action everyone is talkin ? abt the parents saying there "unfit or bad and bringin up the dad's criminal record is foul"

Frfr let's be honest who tf here hasn't taken there eye off there kid for a few seconds or mins?

Is people really sayin there child has never been hurt by accident on there watch?

We got one incident and suddenly this people the media or anyone but close family and friends is suddenly terrible parents? Foh ? happens bru

I'll be the 1st to admit when my child was 6 months old he rolled or crawled off the edge of the bed a few times and fell on his ? doesn't mean I'm a bad parent. Kids get into ? bru if my son layin on the bed and turn around to change clothes and a min later I hear a thud and crying that doesn't mean I'm a bad parent

If u watching ya kid on the jungle gym and u look at ya phone for a sec and next thing ya know he own the ground that ain't child neglect that's just some ? happens type of thing

Folks really actin like she just walked off to get dicked down or get high and he just fell in nah bro. She told him no he can't get in the cage how tf she know if she look away for a min or 2 this ? was gonna pull a tazan and fall into the gorilla pit

lmao
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was a cutie as a baby

Harambe-the-gorilla.jpg

<3
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cosign to the fullest, everybody suddenly perfect parents, with perfect kids that never do no wrong, and then im seeing some ppl saying they woulda jumped in the cage to get theyre kid???? Yea ? right, ppl are so full of ? and everybody loves to judge others when they themselves aint worth a damn
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can honestly say, I don't remember my son falling out the bed when he was a baby
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never mind.

My women just confirmed he did take a tumble 1 time.

I think I blocked that out my memory.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are y'all really trying to equate a child tumbling off a bed/sofa at home to a child tumbling 15 feet into a gorilla enclosure at a zoo?!

Please... Don't do this. I know because she black ? wanna ease up because the media already doing more than their fair share of demonizing, but stop.

She was out there ? up.

2ndly upon seeing the other video where they show the gorilla rag dolling that kid through the water... Yeah Harambe had to catch that hot one. I still don't think he was trying to hurt the kid but that mfer just don't know his own strength and how fragile a child is. He would've killed lil homie it was only a matter of time
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thing is the couple that let there kid fall in was BLACK not white lol

full
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arrest the kid!