American Military laughing stock of the world. "Pentagon ends ban on transgender troops in military"

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait... Why the ? do yall care when

A: yall will never enlist

B: have zero national pride

C: too scared

So why does this concern you?

Thought yall didnt support the troops?

My ? didn't you serve? You would've been cool taking orders from a he/she? I know I wouldn't. On top of the it's a distraction. What you do in your personal time is your business but when you put that uniform on you need to perform as a professional. PERIOD.

Since we letting trannies in now what's the cutoff? Might as well start letting people with face tats and ? in too. Might as well start letting handicap people in too. ? it!

Can they accomplish the mission?

That is all that should matter.

The mission.

Give a damn who got it done. Is it done?

Thats the problem with yall... You let religion and social stupidity supercede your indoctrination.

bruh..... I'm really surprised u typed this

I understand u towing the party line but u know this ? is ridiculous

lemme find out Obama flipped the game and even got u brainwashed too

it's crazy how black folks have flipped and are now supporting this ?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    If you're this bad as a religious zealot I would've hated to see you during your coke binge days...you really have replaced one addiction with another

I've been born again! Hallelujah! My life has done a complete 180! It's full steam ahead for Jesus Christ! There ain't no half stepping in Christ! You are either in or you are out! As hard as I went for the devil, i will go 100x harder for Christ!

It's the last days! Amen!

That's cool and all, but you should know that brow beating and trying to scare people won't ever work. Never has never will. All you're going to get is easily gullible people like the idiots who fell for the whole "World is ending on Oct 21" thing from a couple years ago

What you call brow beating and "Trying to scare people", I don't. It's called preacing the truth. Now let me ask you a question @blackrain
    1. How can they call on Yeshua to save them unless they believe in him?
    2. And how can they believe in Yeshua if they have never heard about him?
    3. And how can they hear about Yeshua unless someone tells them?
    4. And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @Fosheezy

1. It's not complicated if you read the word. For Yeshua tells us what signs to look for in regards to His coming in the clouds for His church.
    2. That is why the verse you posted said this:Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. Paul had no reason to write about the times and seasons of Christ return, because we are to already be aware of the times and seasons of His return.
    3. Yeshua gives us everything about the times and seasons of His return when He gave the Olivet discourse in Matthew 24. The disciples specifically asked Him this: "Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?" Matthew 24:3
    4. When you study Matthew 24 which parallels Luke 17 and Luke 21, Yeshua gave specfic events that would indicate the TIMES AND THE SEASONS of His return. Therefore we are not to be in the dark about these things because we are children of light, therefore the Day of the LORD will not come like a thief in the night opon those who are watching and praying because we will be expecting His return.
    5. But understand this: If the homeowner had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into! Thus we are to be fully aware of the Signs of the times given by Yeshua concerning the end of the age!
    6. The Biggest sign Yeshua gave about the end of the age was given in parable form. Again, let me repeat, the biggest sign about the end of the age that Yeshua gave was in parable form! Do you know why Yeshua spoke in parables? Well this is why: "And He said, "To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of ? , but to the rest, it is in parables, so that, 'Seeing, they may not see; and hearing, they may not understand." Luke 8:10
    7. Therefore with that understanding of why Yeshua spoke in Parables, This is the parable Yeshua gave to His disciples so that they would understand EXACTLY when the Time and Season of His return would be:
    "32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." Matthew 24:32-35

8. The times and seasons that Paul told us that he had no need to write about because we should already know is contained in the above passage of scripture. It all has to do with the Parable of the fig tree. Now according to ? , Parables are given in order to hide the mysteries of the kingdom from those who don't believe. Thus the reason why those who don't believe will be in the dark and therefore the day of the LORD will come upon them like a thief in the night! But for the children of light, that day will not over take us like a thief! Really study 1 Thessalonians 5 and see the contrast between the children of light and the children of darkness! The children of light are supposed to know the Times and Seasons! We are suppose to be watching for the thief to come so that are house will not be broken into! Jesus said this:

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:36

That is a promise!
    That is a promise!
    That is a promise!

Now if you don't want to watch and if you dont want to pray so that you will be accounted worthy to ESCAPE all the things that are about to come on the earth and stand before the Son of Man, that's on you! But I will not be lazy! I will not be clueless! I will not be aloof! For ? has told me what to watch for in order that I might know the TIMES and the SEASONS of His return!

10. Therefore the parable of the fig tree is this:

May, 14, 1948.

I suggest you read this to understand what a generation is and how close we are to the fulfillment of all things:

http://www.vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=1600

Now the weapons are in your hand. Do you have faith or will you continue to doubt? You have to slay the Goliath of doubt! Yes, let ? be true and every man a liar!

The hour is almost here! All the signs spoken about the end of the age are manifesting! The parable of the fig tree tells us EXACTLY when the generation of the end will be! So you can either remain doubtful, not watching, not praying, and ridiculing the messengers of ? ; or you can examine these things like a faithful Berean to see if these things spoken are true!

"Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."
    Acts 17:11

May ? give you the hunger and thirst to throughly examine these things to see if they are true before you respond in haste. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Support the LGBTQ
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    That ? think he me with the predictions.

I just say what's already written my brother. Amen.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick question.

Where did the assertion that Michelle Obama is transgendered come from?

hqdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFbZxOR6wd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvAxiHEezeM

Enough is enough breh. The jigs been up.......

man-hands.gif
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://saboteur365.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/michelle-obama-? -bigger-than-baracks-man-ugly-141618655153.jpeg[/img]
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Fosheezy

1. It's not complicated if you read the word. For Yeshua tells us what signs to look for in regards to His coming in the clouds for His church.
    2. That is why the verse you posted said this:Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. Paul had no reason to write about the times and seasons of Christ return, because we are to already be aware of the times and seasons of His return.
    3. Yeshua gives us everything about the times and seasons of His return when He gave the Olivet discourse in Matthew 24. The disciples specifically asked Him this: "Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?" Matthew 24:3
    4. When you study Matthew 24 which parallels Luke 17 and Luke 21, Yeshua gave specfic events that would indicate the TIMES AND THE SEASONS of His return. Therefore we are not to be in the dark about these things because we are children of light, therefore the Day of the LORD will not come like a thief in the night opon those who are watching and praying because we will be expecting His return.
    5. But understand this: If the homeowner had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into! Thus we are to be fully aware of the Signs of the times given by Yeshua concerning the end of the age!
    6. The Biggest sign Yeshua gave about the end of the age was given in parable form. Again, let me repeat, the biggest sign about the end of the age that Yeshua gave was in parable form! Do you know why Yeshua spoke in parables? Well this is why: "And He said, "To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of ? , but to the rest, it is in parables, so that, 'Seeing, they may not see; and hearing, they may not understand." Luke 8:10
    7. Therefore with that understanding of why Yeshua spoke in Parables, This is the parable Yeshua gave to His disciples so that they would understand EXACTLY when the Time and Season of His return would be:
    "32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." Matthew 24:32-35

8. The times and seasons that Paul told us that he had no need to write about because we should already know is contained in the above passage of scripture. It all has to do with the Parable of the fig tree. Now according to ? , Parables are given in order to hide the mysteries of the kingdom from those who don't believe. Thus the reason why those who don't believe will be in the dark and therefore the day of the LORD will come upon them like a thief in the night! But for the children of light, that day will not over take us like a thief! Really study 1 Thessalonians 5 and see the contrast between the children of light and the children of darkness! The children of light are supposed to know the Times and Seasons! We are suppose to be watching for the thief to come so that are house will not be broken into! Jesus said this:

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:36

That is a promise!
    That is a promise!
    That is a promise!

Now if you don't want to watch and if you dont want to pray so that you will be accounted worthy to ESCAPE all the things that are about to come on the earth and stand before the Son of Man, that's on you! But I will not be lazy! I will not be clueless! I will not be aloof! For ? has told me what to watch for in order that I might know the TIMES and the SEASONS of His return!

10. Therefore the parable of the fig tree is this:

May, 14, 1948.

I suggest you read this to understand what a generation is and how close we are to the fulfillment of all things:

http://www.vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=1600

Now the weapons are in your hand. Do you have faith or will you continue to doubt? You have to slay the Goliath of doubt! Yes, let ? be true and every man a liar!

The hour is almost here! All the signs spoken about the end of the age are manifesting! The parable of the fig tree tells us EXACTLY when the generation of the end will be! So you can either remain doubtful, not watching, not praying, and ridiculing the messengers of ? ; or you can examine these things like a faithful Berean to see if these things spoken are true!

"Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."
    Acts 17:11

May ? give you the hunger and thirst to throughly examine these things to see if they are true before you respond in haste. Amen.

Sry I can't take the above serious and your input on end times serous till u correct your belief on the 2nd coming u still think Yeshua will actually set foot on this planet again and that is biblically incorrect false teaching but I'm not here to judge
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    What Bible are you reading if you don't believe that Yeshua will literally set His feet on planet earth again?

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    If you're this bad as a religious zealot I would've hated to see you during your coke binge days...you really have replaced one addiction with another

I've been born again! Hallelujah! My life has done a complete 180! It's full steam ahead for Jesus Christ! There ain't no half stepping in Christ! You are either in or you are out! As hard as I went for the devil, i will go 100x harder for Christ!

That's cool and all, but you should know that brow beating and trying to scare people won't ever work. Never has never will. All you're going to get is easily gullible people like the idiots who fell for the whole "World is ending on Oct 21" thing from a couple years ago

What you call brow beating and "Trying to scare people", I don't. It's called preacing the truth. Now let me ask you a question @blackrain

Those questions have nothing to do with how you're delivering your message.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 pages deep?

Really?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Those questions have nothing to do with how you're delivering your message.

Yes it does. Amen
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pfft. our military >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Welp good for them cause I damn sure ain't bout that military life.

And the jokes on the ? tryna beef with America cause now they about to get they ? whooped by some flamers and trannies lol.

Them extremist are gonna be tight as hell and China and Russia gonna be confused as ? lmao if ? ever goes down.

Taking a L happens but when u take one to the LBGT in combat that ? gotta be more devastating
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    What Bible are you reading if you don't believe that Yeshua will literally set His feet on planet earth again?

Jesus comes back with a command the voice of an angel and trumpet sound and the dead on Christ will rise first to meet Christ in the sky and those who are alive in Christ will rise, then the earth and all the works therein will be burned. No second chances no last minute preparations.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Jesus comes back with a command the voice of an angel and trumpet sound and the dead on Christ will rise first to meet Christ in the sky and those who are alive in Christ will rise, then the earth and all the works therein will be burned. No second chances no last minute preparations.

1. When Christ comes in the clouds that is the rapture.
    2. When Christ sets His feet on the earth that is the 2nd coming to establish His 1,000 year rule on planet earth from Jerusalem.
    3. Have you ever read Zechariah 14? Who is that standing on the Mount of Olives and splitting it in 2?
    4. Have you ever read Revelation 20 that mentions the 1,000 year rule of Christ 6 times?
    5. Have you ever read Ezekiel 40-48? What is this temple that is spoken about?

Now I am willing to help you understand these things so please read the scriptures I posted and answer the questions I gave before you respond in haste. For only those who have a teachable spirit will be able to learn the things of ? . Amen.

• Fosheezy
    Options

2. When Christ sets His feet on the earth that is the 2nd coming to establish His 1,000 year rule on planet earth from Jerusalem.
    aight so for clarification, is this referring to two separate events or the same event?

If two separate events, then my question is which one of the above events happens first?

Not to mention that would also mean there's at least 3rd coming, no?

plz directly address this above issue first, before explaining any of the below passage since the understanding and view of the above verse might affect in certain ways how u understand and view the below passages.

4. Have you ever read Zechariah 14? Who is that standing on the Mount of Olives and splitting it in 2?
    5. Have you ever read Revelation 20 that mentions the 1,000 year rule of Christ 6 times?
    6. Have you ever read Ezekiel 40-48? What is this temple that is spoken about?

Now I am willing to help you understand these things so please read the scriptures I posted and answer the questions I gave before you respond in haste. For only those who have a teachable spirit will be able to learn the things of ? . Amen.

i'll let you get to this, but i gotta see what your stance is on the other stuff first
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

aight so for clarification, is this referring to two separate events or the same event?

If two separate events, then my question is which one of the above events happens first?

Not to mention that would also mean there's at least 3rd coming, no?

plz directly address this above issue first, before explaining any of the below passage since the understanding and view of the above verse might affect in certain ways how u understand and view the below passages.

4. Have you ever read Zechariah 14? Who is that standing on the Mount of Olives and splitting it in 2?
    5. Have you ever read Revelation 20 that mentions the 1,000 year rule of Christ 6 times?
    6. Have you ever read Ezekiel 40-48? What is this temple that is spoken about?

i'll let you get to this, but i gotta see what your stance is on the other stuff first

1. Yes, those are 2 separate events that are separated by 7 years.
    2. The rapture happens first at the beginning of the 7 year tribulation. The 2nd coming happens at the end of the 7 year tribulation.
    3. The rapture is when Jesus Christ returns to remove the church (all believers in Christ) from the earth. The rapture is described in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:50-54. Believers who have died will have their bodies resurrected and, along with believers who are still living, will meet the Lord in the air. This will all occur in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye. The second coming is when Jesus returns to defeat the Antichrist, destroy evil, and establish His millennial kingdom. The second coming is described in Revelation 19:11-16. There you can see how the armies of heaven are clothed in fine linen and returning with Christ to the earth at the battle of Armageddon. Fine linen is given to the Saints at the marriage supper of the lamb which is spoken about in Revelation 19:6-10. Read it.
    4. The letter of Jude also tells how Enoch prophesied of the saints (those clothed in fine linen in Revelation 19) returning with Jesus Christ to wage war at the battle of Armageddon.

"14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." Jude 14-15

5. At the rapture, believers meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17). At the second coming, believers return with the Lord to the earth (Revelation 19:14).

6. The second coming occurs after the great and terrible tribulation (Revelation chapters 6–19). The rapture occurs before the tribulation (1 Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10).

7. The rapture is the removal of believers from the earth as an act of deliverance (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, 5:9). The second coming includes the removal of unbelievers as an act of judgment (Matthew 24:40-41).

8. The rapture will be secret and instant (1 Corinthians 15:50-54). The second coming will be visible to all (Revelation 1:7; Matthew 24:29-30).

9. The second coming of Christ will not occur until after certain other end-times events take place (2 Thessalonians 2:4; Matthew 24:15-30; Revelation chapters 6–18). The rapture is imminent; it could take place at any moment (Titus 2:13; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:50-54).

10. Enoch in the book of Genesis is a type of the rapture. He was taken before the flood came. He was removed from the earth and didn't see death. Read Genesis 5.

I recommend that you study from the hebraic roots of our faith. For the Bible will make so much more sense if you have an understanding of ancient Jewish culture. Do you know anything about Jewish weddings? If not, I recommend that you check out the teaching series of Dr. Gary Hedrick. He is an awesome Bible teacher that will open up your eyes to the truths of scripture from a very different perspective than what you normally hear in mainline churches because he teaches from the Hebrew roots of our faith.

The Marriage supper of the lamb:

There are 6 parts and each part is only about 12 minutes long. You will be supremely edified to the glory of ? Almighty!

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/messianic-perspectives/listen/the-marriage-supper-of-the-lamb-part-1-513485.html

Also check out this one as well:

The promise of His coming. There are 7 parts.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/messianic-perspectives/listen/the-promise-of-his-coming-part-1-513904.html

Please listen to his teaching. You will understand so much more. We are all in this together. We are on the same team. The fight is fixed and we have already won because of Christ victory on the cross! Hallelujah.

Iron sharpens Iron my friend. I love you my friend. Amen.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? apart of population control. Just like the Vietnam war.

This spiritual warrior ? dude on is just as brainwashing as the TV. Anybody who signed that selective service paperwork at the age of 18 can be sent out. The anti ? ? gave people a way out of it. That's all it is. The government found a loophole and patched it up. If I'm correct, this ? don't even live in America. So why is ? American ? relevant enough for him to even speak on it?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

This spiritual warrior ? dude on is just as brainwashing as the TV. Anybody who signed that selective service paperwork at the age of 18 can be sent out. The anti ? ? gave people a way out of it. That's all it is. The government found a loophole and patched it up. If I'm correct, this ? don't even live in America. So why is ? American ? relevant enough for him to even speak on it?

I'm a watchman on the wall who loves his fellow brother and sister. You see when a person loves someone they care about that persons well being. I care about your soul my brother. And because I do, I am giving you warning that the Day of the LORD is near, even the Day of the LORD is near.

"Where there is no vision the people perish, but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom's instruction."Proverbs 29:18

Thus that is why I am making known the vision so that I can pass it along to warn my brethren. For the vision describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place.
    It will not be delayed. Therefore repent and believe the gospel so that you will have forgiveness of sins, peace with ? , and eternal life. For whosoever will call on the name of Yeshua Ha Mashiach will be saved from the wrath to come!

Do you know Him?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm a watchman on the wall who loves his fellow brother and sister. You see when a person loves someone they care about that persons well being. I care about your soul my brother. And because I do, I am giving you warning that the Day of the LORD is near, even the Day of the LORD is near.

"Where there is no vision the people perish, but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom's instruction."Proverbs 29:18

Thus that is why I am making known the vision so that I can pass it along to warn my brethren. For the vision describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place.
    It will not be delayed. Therefore repent and believe the gospel so that you will have forgiveness of sins, peace with ? , and eternal life. For whosoever will call on the name of Yeshua Ha Mashiach will be saved from the wrath to come!

Do you know Him?

Yes, I know ? very well. And ? told me, to tell you, quit telling our people to put their heads between their legs and kiss their ass goodbye. Because the day ? (not him) returns, ? got us.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More ramblings of a deluded madman.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Do you know Him?

Yes, I know ? very well. And ? told me, to tell you, quit telling our people to put their heads between their legs and kiss their ass goodbye. Because the day ? (not him) returns, ? got us.

Well Praise Yeshua Ha Mashiach that you know Him. May you continue to watch and pray so that you will be accounted worthy to escape everything that is about to take place on the earth and stand before the Son of Man. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    More ramblings of a deluded madman.

You stay angry. Why?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Wonder if Jesus gonna stop by one of those other planets out there with life on it the way he's supposedly gonna do here