Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecuto

Options

Comments

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Y'all making a man that is going to LA on vacation nervous. Got me checking google maps and ? to see where the ? I'm staying and making sure I bring no colored cloths.

Man you good, you can wear pretty much anything you like just don't overdo a single color and don't be on foot in grimey areas. You come out, rent a whip, go to your destination and mind your business just like anywhere else you be aight

Los Angeles is a HUGE city/county with plenty to go see or do. Chances are you wont really run into any of this ? we just described. We know it because we lived here for years

Couldn't say it better. Like I said earlier... LA is better in every way since the 90's... Especially the crime rate
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    so ARE YOU west coast ? ready to support building the ? wall yet??

They ain't white walkers ? that ? wall ain't stopping nobody. It would still be a tremendous waste of money

MEXICANS working in america send back home millions and millions of dollars either mexico builds the ? wall or we stop remittances going back to mexico. Now the wall won't totally stop illegal immigration but it will slow it the ? down and maybe make it harder for cartels to bring in drugs

Not sayin it ain't a problem, but they can just as easily fly/drive in which is legal. Then just don't leave.

You build a wall ? think high walls with barbed wire is what's keeping prisoners in prison? This situation is a lot more complicated than "build a wall". It won't be ? but a minor inconvenience to them and an expensive project for us. If we got that much tax money to blow on stupid ? like this I'd much rather it went to more important ? here.

You right about them sending the money away tho. That ? gotta stop

you are missing the point... we should be advocating to make it as hard as possible from these mfers to come here and just leaving a wide as border open is ? stupid we should build the wall and man the ? wall. You think they are just going to build the ? wall and leave it like that?? and once again it's not going to be expensive
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So migrant farm workers beating the black man in la...pardon my back...little people with cowboy hats
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I made a thread about this suck ? years ago... The home of gang wars...Mexicans dont get over five five...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they stop Mexicans from illegally coming over might as well stop everybody else too
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made a thread about this suck ? years ago... The home of gang wars...Mexicans dont get over five five...

Maybe where you from but out here there are some big messicans. And they will sock on you .
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont know where your ? ass is from, but you must only be around paisas who work landscaping and lawn mowing.

Im 5'7 and Im one of the shortest in my family. Most Mexicans I see go from 5'7 to 5'10
  • blackgod813
    edited July 2016
    Options

I dont know where your ? ass is from, but you must only be around paisas who work landscaping and lawn mowing.

Im 5'7 and Im one of the shortest in my family. Most Mexicans I see go from 5'7 to 5'10

That's the only Mexicans...in central. Florida big hat's boots big belly do construction buy coronas get robed all the time beat they wife trailer park ? give u strawberry allways call u my friend...an ain't u mixed..puertricans all them from ny but never been there an try to out ? u....Cubans they do vodoo....if u Cali ? tired of being beating with pinyadas come to Florida....
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should be offended, but I dont understand any of that ? you just typed.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Actually Mexicans are like the hatians of black people very humble...
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

That's the only Mexicans...in central. Florida big hat's boots big belly do construction buy coronas get robed all the time beat they wife trailer park ? give u strawberry allways call u my friend...an ain't u mixed..puertricans all them from ny but never been there an try to out ? u....Cubans they do vodoo....if u Cali ? tired of being beating with pinyadas come to Florida....

Stop busta. You Florida ? and Tampa ? in general are weak as fucc. Nothing going on but whitey pushing y'all from out y'all neighborhood to Brandon or Riverview. Tampa is awfully boring, extremely hot, the ? look like they eat hot Cheetos and red bull all day.
  • blackgod813
    edited July 2016
    Options

Stop busta. You Florida ? and Tampa ? in general are weak as fucc. Nothing going on but whitey pushing y'all from out y'all neighborhood to Brandon or Riverview. Tampa is awfully boring, extremely hot, the ? look like they eat hot Cheetos and red bull all day.

Sirrrrrr u have degraded the south once to many times!!!!allll ? eat got Cheetos...did ya thank Florida was cold????crips don't exist where I'm from....but listen lets talk about weak....u beefing with short cowboys....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Sirrrrrr u have degraded the south once to many times!!!!allll ? eat got Cheetos...did ya thank Florida was cold????crips don't exist where I'm from....but listen lets talk about weak....u beefing with short cowboys....

What???? Make sense man!
  • blackgod813
    Options

An as for boring did u go to the beach???did u hit back page.....Disneyworld ? ???did ya trap...did you hit back page???life's what u make...it....
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

Your a ? lie there are crips in west Tampa ? boy. Over by Howard black high school.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    ? nicca I'm everywhere. I live a fabulous life . I'll be bacc in Tampa next weekend see ya soon
  • blackgod813
    Options

Your a ? lie there are crips in west Tampa ? boy. Over by Howard black high school.

? boy ? ? tampa is ran by the tampa mafia.off prison culture an west tampa is main street pose the head. Of all that died in my house killed by the police ? . I check out...
  • blackgod813
    Options

Want my address i. Beeen
    On the news being called a liar by the chief of police.....my been done been to ya side after an pledged damu anyone who says tampa doesn't bang blood is a liar an besides that we bang tampa
  • blackgod813
    Options
    ? u got me out my charcter i bang nothing but black culture an poetry never mind..me...I'm just a slow boy on the internet
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

? boy ? ? tampa is ran by the tampa mafia.off prison culture an west tampa is main street pose the head. Of all that died in my house killed by the police ? . I check out...

Sounds good ! But like I said I live a fabulous life and I'm saying I'll be in town next week as I usually check in once a month. I see you switched up once I said what I said nicca known fact here that niccas ain't running ? in Tampa . Another known fact if you Spanish or white you niccas get no money. Known fact I got more hitters in Tampa then you. See ya next week ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    :joy: at this ? going on
  • blackgod813
    Options

Sounds good ! But like I said I live a fabulous life and I'm saying I'll be in town next week as I usually check in once a month. I see you switched up once I said what I said nicca known fact here that niccas ain't running ? in Tampa . Another known fact if you Spanish or white you niccas get no money. Known fact I got more hitters in Tampa then you. See ya next week ?

See u next week...
  • blackgod813
    Options
  • blackgod813
    Options
    We are running this fade on camera
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    Fuckinh right you want my phone number bro