Options

Comments

• Buck Seventy
    Buck Seventy Members Posts: 20
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    This the 1st black guy i ever heard of named Gavin
    i know of a black guy named Gavin, but to be 100% honest, he is half-white. i guess that half chose the name

I have a cousin named Gavin and I know another black guy named Gavin.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I hope Sheriff David Clarke is next. He's on CNN cooning his heart out

He made Don Lemon look like Malcolm X

Don got legit upset and frustrated... now he knows how he looks to us most of the time
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    i know of a black guy named Gavin, but to be 100% honest, he is half-white. i guess that half chose the name

I got a cousin named Gavin

And he a real Street ? too

Now that I think about it he the only person I ever heard of named Gavin

your cuz from the islands? went to school with atleast 4 students name gavin back in trini. popular name in the caribbean.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Man .......... im going going back back to
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Figo wrote: »

I got a cousin named Gavin

And he a real Street ? too

Now that I think about it he the only person I ever heard of named Gavin

your cuz from the islands? went to school with atleast 4 students name gavin back in trini. popular name in the caribbean.

Yea i know alotta Gavins from trinidad
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE: Black Lives Matter are purveyors of hate. It is a hateful violent ideology... That I said has to be wiped off the face of the earth. I said that a year ago and the liberal mainstream media went haywire. They bear some responsiblity too.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/17/sheriff_david_clarke_black_lives_matter_are_purveyors_of_a_hateful_violent_ideology.html
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the BLM group, but how are they purveyors of hate. How is it a violent movement? It's crazy the ? we let people get away with saying. It's crazy that the media pushes this ? .
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody know any black owned sites where I can get a dashiki?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

I just bought a dashiki just like that one

? i need to get me a dashiki, all the real ? have one.

Dashikis are officially about to be played out now

Yea it ain't gon take long

I got a homebody who been wearing Jay's and dashikis since we was 17

He been doing that ? straight ten years and everybody looked at him crazy

Now it's getting popular, give it another year or too

Dashikis been popular for a year n change now

The funny/sad thing is the dallas shooter has that 1 pic , now this guy got about 5 circulating, and the guy who killed the football player Will Smith was arrested in 1
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE: Black Lives Matter are purveyors of hate. It is a hateful violent ideology... That I said has to be wiped off the face of the earth. I said that a year ago and the liberal mainstream media went haywire. They bear some responsiblity too.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/17/sheriff_david_clarke_black_lives_matter_are_purveyors_of_a_hateful_violent_ideology.html

I'm 100% convinced he was created in a lab on some Frankencoon ?
  • S2J
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

It would only get played out once white people start wearing them...white people ain't about to touch dashikis with a 10 foot pole...especially since that's the garment of choice right now for ? ambushing cops

SMH at dashikis becoming the new "hoodie" for white people
    tumblr_ndglgzMmQe1u1r22yo1_1280.jpg

Aaaahahahhahaa
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

It would only get played out once white people start wearing them...white people ain't about to touch dashikis with a 10 foot pole...especially since that's the garment of choice right now for ? ambushing cops

SMH at dashikis becoming the new "hoodie" for white people
    tumblr_ndglgzMmQe1u1r22yo1_1280.jpg

He really need his ass beat
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

The funny/sad thing is the dallas shooter has that 1 pic , now this guy got about 5 circulating, and the guy who killed the football player Will Smith was arrested in 1

I know it's just the Internet but I legit wanna spit in your face

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    ok I tried to sit through some of dude's videos and couldn't do it lol. Pseudo-intellectual/smartdumb ? ? for the most part. I mean look at his website. "THE WORLDS FOREMOST AUTHORITY ON 'ALPHA PRENEURISM'" ? get the ? outta here with your Black Tony Robbins life coach ? lol. Nobody was waiting on his podcasts and vlogs, nobody gave a ? about his fancy logo, nobody was trying to learn "ALPHA PRENEURISM"....

If I didn't know any better, I'd guess that he sunk all his savings into a wack blogging career, got in debt, and decided to just go out in a Suicide By Cop blaze of glory instead of becoming homeless or moving back in with moms.

Makes sense, I expect solo spree killers to be weirdos and/or losers in general. Like I said after Dallas, that undercuts the "BLM = ISIS" ? because there's plenty of crazy lone wolf shooters out chea riding for EVERY ideology......Anti-Black, Anti-Latino, Anti-Semitic, Anti-Islamic, Anti-Government..........mass shootings basically happen every couple days now, in related news DOG BITES MAN.

lol @ this video and all the media ignoring it tho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEIg4jc6Bqc

"? HE'S A NATION OF ISLAM MEMBER"
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok I tried to sit through some of dude's videos and couldn't do it lol. Pseudo-intellectual/smartdumb ? ? for the most part. I mean look at his website. "THE WORLDS FOREMOST AUTHORITY ON 'ALPHA PRENEURISM'" ? get the ? outta here with your Black Tony Robbins life coach ? lol. Nobody was waiting on his podcasts and vlogs, nobody gave a ? about his fancy logo, nobody was trying to learn "ALPHA PRENEURISM"....

If I didn't know any better, I'd guess that he sunk all his savings into a wack blogging career, got in debt, and decided to just go out in a Suicide By Cop blaze of glory instead of becoming homeless or moving back in with moms.

Makes sense, I expect solo spree killers to be weirdos and/or losers in general. Like I said after Dallas, that undercuts the "BLM = ISIS" ? because there's plenty of crazy lone wolf shooters out chea riding for EVERY ideology......Anti-Black, Anti-Latino, Anti-Semitic, Anti-Islamic, Anti-Government..........mass shootings basically happen every couple days now, in related news DOG BITES MAN.

He got a The money team hat on,they going to think he part of the money team.
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

He got a The money team hat on,they going to think he part of the money team.

lol i laughed when he himself pointed that out like "? MAYWEATHER WAS INVOLVED"

• Swiffness!
    edited July 2016
    Options
    So yeah this guy had an avid social media presence and advocated people fighting back before ultimately going out and killing cops...basically a keyboard warrior.

I feel like this thread and this site as a whole is about to get hot. We already got a self-confirmed fed @S2J lurking in the cut

Honestly..................

The way certain unnamed keyboard warriors talk, it makes me wonder if they're trying to lure ? . Like I've seen posts that seem almost deliberately tailored to entrap people into incriminating themselves. I might start curtailing the amount of time I spend in these threads because summin in the milk ain't clean.
  • S2J
    Options

I know it's just the Internet but I legit wanna spit in your face

Amazing story. Im 45 minutes from baltimore tho whats good @R.D

You ain't got to go that far....ill meet you right around back of Iverson Mall..? get they ass beat everyday so it won't be a issue

My ? I can be there today. Time?