Chances are, the mudda fcuka did something to be there. So PLEASE blk folk stop....

Options

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I c/s the movement. somebody should Uncle Ruckus some of these ? !!!

• blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That, and the "community" goes to great lengths to defend and justify the criminal culture.................

Real ? ? !
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    word son straight up...this ? I knew once killed this ? I kew and these ? I knew was talking bout free dis ? I knew ...fam ...word dat da truff son....
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this & felt this way. Everytime I see some black or Latino wearing those dumb shirts I wanna choke them and yell THIS IS WHY YOUR COMMUNITY IS ? UP, ? . smh @ thinking drug lords and murderers are "cool" and should be released. As if wrongdoing is good when blacks do it, as if they are entitled to getting away with such ? . Then y'all wonder why your children suck so much too. Maybe because y'all do, ? .
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    saying " Free my dog so and so".. Ahhhhh I can't stand that ? . Yall see the shirts people wear, with their homeboy/homegirl's street name on it. Funny ? is when you ask them what happened to their homie, they'll say well "They got caught with some keys r They murdered somebody" LOL
    I mean really why do black people do this? So i guess are thinking is that, even though he/she COMMITTED a crime, they still shouldn't be locked up b/c it's MY homie. SMH
    WE HAVE GOT TO DO BETTA BLACK PEOPLE........

First of all, the person that they are wishing to come out is related to them, or probably a friend of theirs, so it's something that's emotional for them, because no matter how much someone you loved might have ? up, you still don't want to see them in jail. Second, prison doesn't do anything to stop crime from happening, since it's one of the most violent, corrupt institutions in this country. I think that people should pay for what they did, but sending people to prison for punishment, especially people of color, doesn't help any situation. That may be a sentiment amongst people who are wearing those t-shirts. I don't agree with it, but I can understand the psychological aspects of it that would motivate them to do so.
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Also, you're not taking into account how messed up the criminal justice system is, and not electing people with fair trials. I think the number of people committing violent crimes is relatively low in comparison to economic, non-violent crimes. This might also play a factor in people petitioning their friends and family members out of prison.
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you cant take the man life now ... i mean damn
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well, a lot of brothers are locked up for stuff they did not do

also, the system is broken. locking people up is not making it better

furthermore, tookie was executed because of the positive influence he could have had amongst this nation's crips had he been released.

larry hoover was given 150 years because he advanced the gangster disciples into growth and developement. THEY DID NOT WANT THE BLACK UNDERCLASS TO BECOME DOMINANT IN CHICAGO & REGIONAL POLITICS. so, those are the major issues on why some people sympathize with freedom campaigns. the ones who should have got out never did. now the ones on ? ? they let them out.

? them ? they deserve what they got. What in the hell you think tookie or larry wouldve done if they got out?? not a damn thing.? Larry,? tookie,? frank lucas,N.Barnes,Felix Mitchell and every other kingpin or gangster. These ? destroyed alot of lives for their own selfish ambitions so they can rot!!!!! I hate when ? fuckas try to put a positive twist on these bums...
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Los Angeles,CA
    Los Angeles,CA Banned Users Posts: 255
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? don't get exonerated? set up by the police? framed? wrongfully accused?
  • Conscious212
    Conscious212 Members Posts: 813 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hence lil wayne. People like Drake and fans are saying to free him but he broke the law...you do the crime they need to lock your ass up. No one is above the law. That ? to me is pathetic, you know your brainwashed when your screaming to free someone who guilty that you don't really know.
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? don't get exonerated? set up by the police? framed? wrongfully accused?

thats what im sayin.. have a "working" justice system 1st
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    BLack people wear t-shirts about freeing possible criminals

Crackers actually FREE their criminals. OR give them way less time than crackers get. Complain a little more about that since it happens FAR more often and stop grabbing your ankles for crackers ignorant ? boi.

And WTF is a FLAWDA? ? your GED ? ? .
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    BLack people wear t-shirts about freeing possible criminals
    even when they know he did it

lol
  • sonofliberty
    sonofliberty Members Posts: 501
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That, and the "community" goes to great lengths to defend and justify the criminal culture.................

not all black folks do that, just the ignorant and lost ones. I honestly don't know what it's going to take for us to wake up as I sometimes even find myself being part of the problem instead of the solution.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Prolly has to do with them political prisoners from back in the day. Im glad im not an "american black" cuz y'all ? are so ? we be laughin our ? off.

? be molesting kids and ? and they'll scream FREE ______
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Forreal. ? was crying one time talkin bout they hated the cops when dude got life.

Turns out ol' boy killed 3 people. Yet they still over facebook going "FREE IZZY!!!!"
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Free gucci.

gucci.jpg

Woah woah, stop.

Free Gucci was a real movement, ? . Mixtapes and everything. I'm getting a free Gucci shirt in preparation of his next trip to prison.
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    saying " Free my dog so and so".. Ahhhhh I can't stand that ? . Yall see the shirts people wear, with their homeboy/homegirl's street name on it. Funny ? is when you ask them what happened to their homie, they'll say well "They got caught with some keys r They murdered somebody" LOL
    I mean really why do black people do this? So i guess are thinking is that, even though he/she COMMITTED a crime, they still shouldn't be locked up b/c it's MY homie. SMH
    WE HAVE GOT TO DO BETTA BLACK PEOPLE........

LOL I was thinking this the other day... free LILWayne? why ? him.....I saw some white girl had that on her profile on another site? im like are you ? stupid, its like free Paris Hilton or Free Lindsey Lohan, ? them rich people...its like Wayne is some political prisoner or something.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hence lil wayne. People like Drake and fans are saying to free him but he broke the law...you do the crime they need to lock your ass up. No one is above the law. That ? to me is pathetic, you know your brainwashed when your screaming to free someone who guilty that you don't really know.

according to the facts i read about Wayne's case he actually may have been dicked over...the gun he got chared with was registered under somebody else's name...apparently they found enough of a thumb print to match it to Wayne and charged him with the gun since he wasn't the registered owner...so he may actually deserve a "Free Wayne" campaign...though it's probably more likely he just didn't get caught with his own gun lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    eh.....i ain't trippping
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    according to the facts i read about Wayne's case he actually may have been dicked over...the gun he got chared with was registered under somebody else's name...apparently they found enough of a thumb print to match it to Wayne and charged him with the gun since he wasn't the registered owner...so he may actually deserve a "Free Wayne" campaign...though it's probably more likely he just didn't get caught with his own gun lol

ok smart man talk about the other case he just had. ? could've got yeeears. talk about that case.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sad but true

I mean if a ? was wrongfully charged then you gotta support the ?

plus nobody wants to see there peoples in prison so of course ? is gonna yell free so and so even if they know he did it
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sad but true

plus nobody wants to see there peoples in prison so of course ? is gonna yell free so and so even if they know he did it

lmao a ? would get his ass whooped if he wore a shirt saying

"KEEP WEEZY!!"
  • Los Angeles,CA
    Los Angeles,CA Banned Users Posts: 255
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sad but true

Wayne's manager took the wrap,but they still charged Wayne. They were gunning for that ? .