What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Shitty haircuts..

1235»

Replies

• MiamiNightsMiamiNights Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember i use to cut hair when i was younger,i would club all Friday night get home like 5-6am and dudes show up to my house 7 for a cut,i always told them the 1st person hair not going to be right because im still sleepy and tired.

But my mom use to take me to get cuts back when i was young and she would always make this older dude cut my hair,he would leave alil extra piece in the front i hated that shit,got home all my friends playing football waiting on me to get out the car laughing at me telling jokes.
    I use to run in the house get some scissors and cut that piece down.
    IMG29fz0ix.jpg
    2dcd75y.gif
    So ILL
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My barber cool even tho he a hood nigga in a wheelchair. He know how to cut the way my wave pattern grows. My shit be extra hooked up when I leave the chair.
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    My barber cool even tho he a hood nigga in a wheelchair. He know how to cut the way my wave pattern grows. My shit be extra hooked up when I leave the chair.

Damn what you sit on the floor,how is he able to reach to cut the top of your head sitting in a low wheelchair?

His barber chair is a little bit lower but I'm not messing around when I say he hook the shit up better than niggas standing do
    Lurkristocrat
  • MiamiNightsMiamiNights Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn what you sit on the floor,how is he able to reach to cut the top of your head sitting in a low wheelchair?

His barber chair is a little bit lower but I'm not messing around when I say he hook the shit up better than niggas standing do

That's what's up at my partner barbershop I'm going to make some extra money at this weekend, this dude in there be giving niggas soup bowls,fades don't be having no blend.
    IMG29fz0ix.jpg
    2dcd75y.gif
    DR. JEKTrill Gate$Tsotsi Cape TownSplackavelli
  • TheNightKingTheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all got me rolling reading this thread, lol!
    Tsotsi Cape Town

That's what's up at my partner barbershop I'm going to make some extra money at this weekend, this dude in there be giving niggas soup bowls,fades don't be having no blend.

Sound like he just got outta barber school. I notice either real young freshmen looking dudes or old ancient artifacts old guys be soup bowling it up
    Muhannad
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember i use to cut hair when i was younger,i would club all Friday night get home like 5-6am and dudes show up to my house 7 for a cut,i always told them the 1st person hair not going to be right because im still sleepy and tired.

But my mom use to take me to get cuts back when i was young and she would always make this older dude cut my hair,he would leave alil extra piece in the front i hated that shit,got home all my friends playing football waiting on me to get out the car laughing at me telling jokes.
    I use to run in the house get some scissors and cut that piece down.
    I'm screaming, you know niggas were on their way through hoping it was people already there first lmao.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Watching YouTube videos on how to cut hair, imma finally give it a try

Inb4...

picture-15.png

lmao goat episode

Nah the best one is "You so bad hit me! HIT ME! HIT ME!"

"What happened?"

"I got hit"
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Arya TsaddiqTheBoyRo
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Watching YouTube videos on how to cut hair, imma finally give it a try

Inb4...

picture-15.png

lmao goat episode

Nah the best one is "You so bad hit me! HIT ME! HIT ME!"

"What happened?"

"I got hit"

TheBoyRoTurfaholic808HiLife808AP21
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this legitimate had me busting out laughing at work. This nigga fucked his shit up!
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
    HerbalVaporCapersTrill Gate$lord nemesis
  • Trill Gate$Trill Gate$ Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Yo this legitimate had me busting out laughing at work. This nigga fucked his shit up!

His shit was already thin as fuck on top. You just gotta let it go at that point.
    illestni99ainne
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its fake so....yea
    Lurkristocrat
1235»