The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    1 lung better chill he needs 2 take that ko as a learning lesson & don't play both sides next time
    You still ducking the fade from various posters, you fat ? . Stop imagining me, you obese deviant.

Fat ? ? I told ya ? ass to come out here & live out ya threat ya fat ? ass sent n that pm ? so ? & gtfoh I ain't ducking ? ? ya the 1 ducking ?

Your tellin infamous to come out there but beta been callin u out n is gonna be in ur city but u not tryin link
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    1 lung better chill he needs 2 take that ko as a learning lesson & don't play both sides next time
    You still ducking the fade from various posters, you fat ? . Stop imagining me, you obese deviant.

Fat ? ? I told ya ? ass to come out here & live out ya threat ya fat ? ass sent n that pm ? so ? & gtfoh I ain't ducking ? ? ya the 1 ducking ?

But Beta is about to be in your city tomorrow to knock your skull off of your shoulders & reach in your pockets to take your last $10 for the month. So why you ducking

Cracka ? that ? ? ain't gonna do ? but get hurt I ain't ducking ? I already addressed that ? I'm not a ? ass donkey poster ? I ain't playing no games cracka

post a pic of ur guns

Y do u donkeys come n the reason? wtf does that have to do wit the topik? That ? ? beta is a donkey poster & that ? came n the reason making threats to me for nothing........idgaf about that ? ass donkey ? beta or any of u donkeys or any male poster on here cuz I'm not a ? .......that's y if that ? beta sends me a pm saying where he is @ tomorrow that ? is getting dealt wit cuz again I'm not a ? ass donkey poster worrying & typing about other male posters like a donkey ? I'm not playing no games
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Your tellin infamous to come out there but beta been callin u out n is gonna be in ur city but u not tryin link

He be telling me that cause I told him I'd stomp him out if I was ever in the area
  • infamous114
    Options
    @Beta, he's saying you gonna get dealt with if you show up lmao
  • gee757
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

? Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie that fat ? @infamous114 sent me a pm net thuggin talking about he was gonna come out here & do something & when I told that fat ? to co.me on that fat ? got shook....
  • gee757
    Options
    @Beta he is obviously afraid of you. You'll have to lure an exclusive MMG album at his doorstep, so he can come outside

Cracka ? & go back to the donkey ? ain't nobody even thinking about that ? ? ?
  • gee757
    Options

U to fat ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

But Beta is about to be in your city tomorrow to knock your skull off of your shoulders & reach in your pockets to take your last $10 for the month. So why you ducking

Cracka ? that ? ? ain't gonna do ? but get hurt I ain't ducking ? I already addressed that ? I'm not a ? ass donkey poster ? I ain't playing no games cracka

post a pic of ur guns

He ain't got no guns
  • gee757
    Options
    Ok I see these ? ass donkey ? dun took over the thread again y'all ? have @ it cuz I'm not a ? ass donkey poster
  • infamous114
    edited October 2016
    Options

U to fat ?

You wouldn't lay a fat finger on me lmao. You don't want them problems. I don't need gunplay to drop you unlike you lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee post your address
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok I see these ? ass donkey ? dun took over the thread again y'all ? have @ it cuz I'm not a ? ass donkey poster

if u dont want no smoke just say so my ? .....its the MMG way
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen can we get back on topic...
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

post a pic of ur guns

Y do u donkeys come n the reason? wtf does that have to do wit the topik? That ? ? beta is a donkey poster & that ? came n the reason making threats to me for nothing........idgaf about that ? ass donkey ? beta or any of u donkeys or any male poster on here cuz I'm not a ? .......that's y if that ? beta sends me a pm saying where he is @ tomorrow that ? is getting dealt wit cuz again I'm not a ? ass donkey poster worrying & typing about other male posters like a donkey ? I'm not playing no games

WgT185b.gif

• gee757
    Options
    Listen can we get back on topic...

This is what happens when ? ass donkey posters come n the reason they derail ? with that ? ass donkey ? .....at least on the old ic we had mods like hrap & fazeem that would run these ? donkey posters out the reason but now we got mods tryna b donkeys smh...
  • gee757
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ? stop whining all the damn time, sounding like a teenage white girl

? ? these ? ass donkey posters tryna get my attention is y the thread got derailed ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh we need nu reason mods who ain't donkey posters & will b willing to run the donkey out the reason like hrap & fazeem use 2 do...
  • gee757
    Options
    @t.? I hope ya lame ass goes back to the donkey where ya ? ass belongs gtfoh cracka
This discussion has been closed.