Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Options

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this thread proves is that Twitter is full of idiots.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall know how the feds used to infiltrate criminal organizations? Find a snitch with ties and still has respect in that organization; give him some sort of deal then have him walk the undercover cop in on some "that's my man he s cool ? "
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Lol. So hanging out with a open white supremacist who won a campaign off empowering racist rednecks is a "power move"?

I don't agree with what he said, but what you're saying sounds so exaggerated.

It's so crazy how this 2016 election has everyone willfully taking either extreme. Got people crying, spitting empty rhetoric, blatantly lying, and blindly jumping on manufactured narratives. Where did all the rational, objective people go?
    I hate when ppl offer rebuttals with weak blanket statements fam. Exaggerated? Trump is a RACIST who used dangerous racist rehortric against black folk and others. He's given white supremacists hope they can take america back. He has a HISTORY of racist behavior.

Now which part of anything I just posted is "exaggerated"?

Stop making blanket statements if you can't explain what you're talking about fam

Your statements were and are exaggerated. Not just you but most of the people taking your stance in this thread are also exaggerating

Trump has never endorsed those groups, actually he has come out against pretty much all of those groups but you don't care because that fact doesn't fit your narrative.

Please show me where trump has ever spoken favorably of ANY racist alt-right groups

Y'all are literally no different than the white people that lump all black people together with the BLM organization and then blame all black people when one black person does something dumb

It's crazy how ignorant some of y'all get on this topic smh. I don't give af about trump but it's crazy how you ? are trying to scare black people into a passive state where we can't even attempt to get favorable things accomplished for black people
    Fam stop it. You're a ? ? if you can't see Trump playin games with the media. Trump is the SAME ? who said he didn't know the leader of the KKK & refused to disavow them. He's a RACIST and has a racist history. He's also already put racist ppl on his team. Are you really arguing if Donald Trump's a racist or not? Because that's undeniable. No honorable black man should align themselves with racists ppl, PERIOD. Kanye, Jim Brown, Omorosa etc...are certified ?

I can't believe ? is in here DEFENDING whether Trump's a racist. Are really that dumb???

What are you even talking about?? Who in here said trump wasn't racist?

Why can't you read my words for comprehension instead of projecting your own thoughts onto my statements?

I ask again, what is the solution for how black people are supposed to move under a trump presidency? Are we supposed to hide from him? Why can't any of y'all answer this?

MOST upper level politicians are racist, INCLUDING HILLARY.

What is your solution?? You seem to think you have the answers. Please enlighten me
    You make it difficult because you keep jumping around topics without ever truly responding to anybody. So let's dumb it down for you:

You agree Trump's a racist. No african american should ever under NO TERMS "befriend" a open racist. Donald Trump has shown he doesn't have black ppl best interest.

ANYBODY who is black and does business or hangs with a racist is a certified ? . Only ppl with no morals support this coonery

What's complicated about that???

More generalities smh. What subjects am I jumping around on and who have I not directly addressed??

How is doing business with a person befriending them??

White racists do business with and take black money LITERALLY ALL THE TIME

IT'S LITERALLY ONE OF THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE US ECONOMY so again what are you even talking about?
    Um, Kanye called Trump his "friend" in the coonfrence/photo op they did. What I said is valid stop trying to deflect house ?

So again, you agree Trump's racist. You really don't see how a black man "befriending" a KNOWN racist is coonin? You're either really this dumb or just trollin

Is Kanye West Kanye West or is Kanye West every black person in existence?

Why can't y'all make a single post without a goofy insult??
    Deflect, deflect deflect......More proof you trollin fam. Never respond 2 post just keep changing subjects. I know ur playbook ?

What am I deflecting from?

You seem to think that because Kanye West chooses to mess with trump that...what?

What is your point??
    Again fam. It's not hard. You seem to be struggling explaining yourself here. You already confirmed you think Donald Trump's a racist, which is obvious to anybody. With that said, how the ? can you defend Kanye, a black man befriending a open racist & white supremacist? How is that not coonery?

You keep saying I'm deflecting.

Now you're changing the subject

Explain what I'm deflecting from.

Also please explain how I'm defending Kanye by saying that him meeting with the next potus isnt cooning

You seem to be hella emotional over this, I'm not understanding why

My points are clear and concise. Your own comprehension issues are confusing you
    Lmao. You are deflecting. You're quick to troll any criticism of coonery. But when boxed in a corner and forced to take a position all you do is ask dumb azz questions like "define deflect?".

Now you admitted Trump's a racist. I'm assuming you know what being a racist means (or maybe not). Racist ppl like Trump, who have empowered white supremacists, have a vision of a majority white america with minorities basically being slaves. As a BLACK MAN, how is befriending a racist not cooning? You do know Trump has already put white supremacist on his team? Youre saying you would be friends with a racist white supremacist?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. So hanging out with a open white supremacist who won a campaign off empowering racist rednecks is a "power move"?

It's so crazy how this 2016 election has everyone willfully taking either extreme. Got people crying, spitting empty rhetoric, blatantly lying, and blindly jumping on manufactured narratives. Where did all the rational, objective people go?
    I hate when ppl offer rebuttals with weak blanket statements fam. Exaggerated? Trump is a RACIST who used dangerous racist rehortric against black folk and others. He's given white supremacists hope they can take america back. He has a HISTORY of racist behavior.

Stop making blanket statements if you can't explain what you're talking about fam

Your statements were and are exaggerated. Not just you but most of the people taking your stance in this thread are also exaggerating

Trump has never endorsed those groups, actually he has come out against pretty much all of those groups but you don't care because that fact doesn't fit your narrative.

Please show me where trump has ever spoken favorably of ANY racist alt-right groups

Y'all are literally no different than the white people that lump all black people together with the BLM organization and then blame all black people when one black person does something dumb

It's crazy how ignorant some of y'all get on this topic smh. I don't give af about trump but it's crazy how you ? are trying to scare black people into a passive state where we can't even attempt to get favorable things accomplished for black people
    Fam stop it. You're a ? ? if you can't see Trump playin games with the media. Trump is the SAME ? who said he didn't know the leader of the KKK & refused to disavow them. He's a RACIST and has a racist history. He's also already put racist ppl on his team. Are you really arguing if Donald Trump's a racist or not? Because that's undeniable. No honorable black man should align themselves with racists ppl, PERIOD. Kanye, Jim Brown, Omorosa etc...are certified ?

I can't believe ? is in here DEFENDING whether Trump's a racist. Are really that dumb???

Why can't you read my words for comprehension instead of projecting your own thoughts onto my statements?

I ask again, what is the solution for how black people are supposed to move under a trump presidency? Are we supposed to hide from him? Why can't any of y'all answer this?

What is your solution?? You seem to think you have the answers. Please enlighten me
    You make it difficult because you keep jumping around topics without ever truly responding to anybody. So let's dumb it down for you:

You agree Trump's a racist. No african american should ever under NO TERMS "befriend" a open racist. Donald Trump has shown he doesn't have black ppl best interest.

ANYBODY who is black and does business or hangs with a racist is a certified ? . Only ppl with no morals support this coonery

More generalities smh. What subjects am I jumping around on and who have I not directly addressed??

IT'S LITERALLY ONE OF THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE US ECONOMY so again what are you even talking about?
    Um, Kanye called Trump his "friend" in the coonfrence/photo op they did. What I said is valid stop trying to deflect house ?

So again, you agree Trump's racist. You really don't see how a black man "befriending" a KNOWN racist is coonin? You're either really this dumb or just trollin

Deflect, deflect deflect......More proof you trollin fam. Never respond 2 post just keep changing subjects. I know ur playbook ?

You seem to think that because Kanye West chooses to mess with trump that...what?

What is your point??
    Again fam. It's not hard. You seem to be struggling explaining yourself here. You already confirmed you think Donald Trump's a racist, which is obvious to anybody. With that said, how the ? can you defend Kanye, a black man befriending a open racist & white supremacist? How is that not coonery?

Also please explain how I'm defending Kanye by saying that him meeting with the next potus isnt cooning

My points are clear and concise. Your own comprehension issues are confusing you
    Lmao. You are deflecting. You're quick to troll any criticism of coonery. But when boxed in a corner and forced to take a position all you do is ask dumb azz questions like "define deflect?".

Now you admitted Trump's a racist. I'm assuming you know what being a racist means (or maybe not). Racist ppl like Trump, who have empowered white supremacists, have a vision of a majority white america with minorities basically being slaves. As a BLACK MAN, how is befriending a racist not cooning? You do know Trump has already put white supremacist on his team? Youre saying you would be friends with a racist white supremacist?

Again you're talking in circles and you still have not shown me where I have deflected or what I have deflected from

Kanye talking to the next president does not make him a ?

You have not provided any factual information that would prove that speaking to the next potus automatically makes one a ?

For some reason the thought of trump makes you very emotional, because of this you aren't thinking clearly
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    @xxCivicxx did you really believe the pizza story?

I believe the official emails that were released

Can you elaborate please I don't think that answers my question.

Nah I've already elaborated in previous threads.

Like I said before, I'm off that, too much evil

Read the official emails and draw your own conclusions
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yall know how the feds used to infiltrate criminal organizations? Find a snitch with ties and still has respect in that organization; give him some sort of deal then have him walk the undercover cop in on some "that's my man he s cool ? "

Who in here has said that Kanye is "cool"?

Literally the first thing I said in this thread was that Kanye may or may not be a ? but talking to the next president doesnt automatically make someone a ?

Y'all gotta stop with these illogical mental jumps
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I read them you understand the stuff you are posting is very dangerous without actual evidence. Also you seem to deny all facts and post stuff without evidence.

I'm asking what aspects you believe in because I'm not aware what you have previously posted help me understand your world.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it really anything more than confirming Kanye performing at The Trumps inauguration?

Trump having trouble getting celebs to perform and Kanye ego wants the world stage to drop his new music?

Is it really cooning or both parties just using each other for self gain?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I read them you understand the stuff you are posting is very dangerous without actual evidence. Also you seem to deny all facts and post stuff without evidence.

I'm asking what aspects you believe in because I'm not aware what you have previously posted help me understand your world.

I'm confused, what have I posted without evidence? The emails and pictures are the evidence

Once again, read some of the threads over the last month before you make a fool outta yourself. And also read those emails for comprehension, clearly you didn't read for comprehension before, if you actually did read them

I believe everything the people in those emails wrote because they wrote them in private and they had no idea that the emails would be hacked and released so they had no reason/incentive to lie
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

What facts am I denying??

Please enlighten me
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I never know what the ? @xxCivicxx is arguing..

He just doesn't like people criticising trump...but he's not a Trump fan

I don't like prole criticising trump? Where did you get this?

Please elaborate thanks

I don't know who prole is
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm confused, what have I posted without evidence? The emails and pictures are the evidence

Once again, read some of the threads over the last month before you make a fool outta yourself. And also read those emails for comprehension, clearly you didn't read for comprehension before, if you actually did read them

I believe everything the people in those emails wrote because they wrote them in private and they had no idea that the emails would be hacked and released so they had no reason/incentive to lie

Why have you got so defensive I have asked you a question.

The pizza conspiracy has been proven silly I'm asking what aspects are true.

Also do you believe the world is flat?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx did you really believe the pizza story?

Do you believe the Afrika Bambaataa story?
    Bill Cosby?

Or only white people get the benefit of the doubt?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think people calling Kanye a ? for talking to the President elect, proves that y'all have been programmed... And in addition to being programmed, y'all are falling for this liberal SJW bs.

Listen Obama might be the first President that WASN'T a racist... That doesn't mean you don't talk to the President when you have a chance.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Why have you got so defensive I have asked you a question.

The pizza conspiracy has been proven silly I'm asking what aspects are true.

Also do you believe the world is flat?

Has it?

Post the proof please

And no the earth isn't flat. Why would you jump subjects like that?? Smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    xxCivicxx did you really believe the pizza story?

Do you believe the Afrika Bambaataa story?
    Bill Cosby?

Or only white people get the benefit of the doubt?

Smh why do y'all make such stupid passive aggressive feminine posts?

Cosby is being railroaded. Check my post history when you wanna learn about Cosby

The bambataa story is probably true
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What is your point??

But when boxed in a corner and forced to take a position all you do is ask dumb azz questions like "define deflect?".

So true.

xnf6rtkod6hx.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who in here has said that Kanye is "cool"?

Literally the first thing I said in this thread was that Kanye may or may not be a ? but talking to the next president doesnt automatically make someone a ?

Y'all gotta stop with these illogical mental jumps

The ? are u talking bout u nincompoop....Kanye s influence is unparalleled right now....the same people who line up in the freezing cold to buy those ugly shoes, just cuz they are Yeezys are the same ppl that d say well if Kanye s meeting w him, he must be cool... Trump knows what he s doing

Also no one was addressing you nimrod....I barely read if ever read ur posts
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Lock up black PEOPLE" too

Is Charles Roberts also guilty of

"Sending us all to wars"

To how many people does this "pick a random political figure and categorically blame them for historical events, in a vaccum" Logic apply to?

Clearly you're asking yourself this because you literally just picked random political figures and blamed them for historical events

I posted historical fact

Bernie Sanders was more instrumental in passing the 1994 Crime Bill than Hilary Clinton.

So I ask you again, by the logic you use to deduce your "facts" ...

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Where were your overflowing pages of titangraphs and conspiracy theories demonizing Bernie Sanders? ...

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Or the members of the Black Caucus who ACTUALLY VOTED for the Crime Bill?

... unlike Hilary Clinton.

Ever consider that part of the reason you are so incensed with Hatred towards that pasty old white lady ...

is because the powers that be actually want you to be.

Incorrect

No one else you mentioned stole billions from haiti

No one else you mentioned has an aid that got caught trying to smuggle children out of haiti

No one else you mentioned has the body count she does

You don't know what you're talking about at all but it's cool, just stew in your ignorance, you're literally not moving anything on this side

Great. Progress

We have finally established that Hilary was not this Omnipotent Dictator who unilaterally passed legislation to destroy minority communities.

In fact, she was one of hundreds of politicians in a single beach of the US Government.

Therefore it is stupid and myopic to categorically blame said politician for enormous historical events such as WARs and pieces of GENERATIONAL LEGISLATION ...

Cool.

Next point.

She didn't "steal billions from Hati."

And you can't prove that she did.

All you have are conspiracy theories and sensationalized headlines.

She and her husband completely failed in their effort to help reconstruct Hati and wasted hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.

Bill Clinton acted unprofessionally in a variety of ways and the whole experience was a publicity nightmare.

I still think she needs to answer for it...

But this doesn't mean that she could not have been used as an instrument to architect and carry out solutions for black people in America ...

as she was very much inclined to do

(Which you would know if you had any idea about her platform outside of what Wikileaks and Reddit conspiracy forums told you )

But let's put that aside for a moment ... None of this even happened in America...

Now Trump is President.

And we have decades of documented ACTIONS against Black people from Donald Trump ... right here in America that YOU promptly IGNORE.

Where is the outrage!

We have a year and a half of destructive, bigoted, and racist rhetoric clothed in the form of campaign promises and Policy proposals that would bring significant damage to the black community and other minority groups ...

But all you can muster is

"Hey at least he hasn't publicly endorsed the KKK"

We should "give him a chance"

Where is the disgust!

It's almost as if you grossly overemphasize the flaws of one individual ...

And grossly underestimate the flaws of the other ...

How can you claim to be so "woke" yet be completely unaware of this hypocrisy.

WAKE UP

Smh yet another irrelevant wall of text full of strawmen and projection of YOUR OWN thoughts

Ask any haitian about hillary and then when you're thoroughly embarrassed, I need an apology thanks

That's an unprovable statement and a lie, that you tried to turn into an axiom.

Huh? What does this even mean??

How is asking any Haitian about Hillary an "unprovable statement and a lie"??

Smh more pseudo-intellectual gibberish

That's not what you said you inept ? . You said "ask any Haitian about Hillary and be embarrassed." I live in a community with a substantial Haitian population, I tutor a handful of Haitian college students, they aren't thinking about Hillary, but I'll be sure ask and "be embarrassed," because that's a stupid ? thing to do.

I hear complaints about Aristide and how he built his fortune, because people who just left the island feel betrayed by Aristide, but I have never heard a word about Hillary. That's not to say that Haitian folks don't feel a way about Hillary, but Hillary is not as important to actual real-life Haitians as she is to you online ? conspiracy theorists.

It's an unprovable statement, because you are assuming that all Haitians feel the same way about Hillary as you do. Here's the thing you ? ego-maniac not everyone is you. You need to work on your self differentiation and integration you ? ? artist.

y70eopdh705w.gif
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    1x7igf1b1ot9.png

160.gif

Crazy thing too is, now people are seemingly starting to realize all the questionable ? Jim Brown has done in the past. Yes the man has done great things, things greater than most...he's also done some ? up things too. This is among them
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Did Bernie Sanders

Is Charles Roberts also guilty of

"Sending us all to wars"

To how many people does this "pick a random political figure and categorically blame them for historical events, in a vaccum" Logic apply to?

Clearly you're asking yourself this because you literally just picked random political figures and blamed them for historical events

I posted historical fact

Bernie Sanders was more instrumental in passing the 1994 Crime Bill than Hilary Clinton.

So I ask you again, by the logic you use to deduce your "facts" ...

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Where were your overflowing pages of titangraphs and conspiracy theories demonizing Bernie Sanders? ...

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Or the members of the Black Caucus who ACTUALLY VOTED for the Crime Bill?

... unlike Hilary Clinton.

Ever consider that part of the reason you are so incensed with Hatred towards that pasty old white lady ...

is because the powers that be actually want you to be.

Incorrect

No one else you mentioned stole billions from haiti

No one else you mentioned has an aid that got caught trying to smuggle children out of haiti

No one else you mentioned has the body count she does

You don't know what you're talking about at all but it's cool, just stew in your ignorance, you're literally not moving anything on this side

Great. Progress

We have finally established that Hilary was not this Omnipotent Dictator who unilaterally passed legislation to destroy minority communities.

In fact, she was one of hundreds of politicians in a single beach of the US Government.

Therefore it is stupid and myopic to categorically blame said politician for enormous historical events such as WARs and pieces of GENERATIONAL LEGISLATION ...

Cool.

Next point.

She didn't "steal billions from Hati."

And you can't prove that she did.

All you have are conspiracy theories and sensationalized headlines.

She and her husband completely failed in their effort to help reconstruct Hati and wasted hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.

Bill Clinton acted unprofessionally in a variety of ways and the whole experience was a publicity nightmare.

I still think she needs to answer for it...

But this doesn't mean that she could not have been used as an instrument to architect and carry out solutions for black people in America ...

as she was very much inclined to do

(Which you would know if you had any idea about her platform outside of what Wikileaks and Reddit conspiracy forums told you )

But let's put that aside for a moment ... None of this even happened in America...

Now Trump is President.

And we have decades of documented ACTIONS against Black people from Donald Trump ... right here in America that YOU promptly IGNORE.

Where is the outrage!

We have a year and a half of destructive, bigoted, and racist rhetoric clothed in the form of campaign promises and Policy proposals that would bring significant damage to the black community and other minority groups ...

But all you can muster is

"Hey at least he hasn't publicly endorsed the KKK"

We should "give him a chance"

Where is the disgust!

It's almost as if you grossly overemphasize the flaws of one individual ...

And grossly underestimate the flaws of the other ...

How can you claim to be so "woke" yet be completely unaware of this hypocrisy.

WAKE UP

Smh yet another irrelevant wall of text full of strawmen and projection of YOUR OWN thoughts

Ask any haitian about hillary and then when you're thoroughly embarrassed, I need an apology thanks

So you never heard about Karen Civil, who is Haitian, and her work for Hilary's campaign?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    but but but stop calling Kanye a ?

but but but Kanye meeting with Trump does not make him a ?