Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Options

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    I think people calling Kanye a ? for talking to the President elect, proves that y'all have been programmed... And in addition to being programmed, y'all are falling for this liberal SJW bs.

Listen Obama might be the first President that WASN'T a racist... That doesn't mean you don't talk to the President when you have a chance.
    Why do ppl keep saying this??

He's a ? , period. U want reasons why?..

He's a ? for saying he'll make his son be republican for white acceptance

He's a ? for going on TV and changing his voice to sound like Tweety Bird

He's a ? for wrapping himself in the Confederate flag

He's a ? for creating high priced slavewear

He's a ? for holding up a white mans food for him like a servant

He's a ? for taking pics with some old ass cacs arm around his waist

He's a ? for wearing blue contacts and having blonde hair... (the ? is 40 years old lmao)

He's a ? for telling black ppl to stop worrying about racism (because it doesn't affect Him.)

And yea he's a ? for endorsing Trump, who aspires to be a modern day ?

Collectively that makes Kanye a ? ? . A sellout

All of the above

check_list.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Lock up black PEOPLE" too

Is Charles Roberts also guilty of

"Sending us all to wars"

To how many people does this "pick a random political figure and categorically blame them for historical events, in a vaccum" Logic apply to?

Clearly you're asking yourself this because you literally just picked random political figures and blamed them for historical events

I posted historical fact

Bernie Sanders was more instrumental in passing the 1994 Crime Bill than Hilary Clinton.

So I ask you again, by the logic you use to deduce your "facts" ...

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Where were your overflowing pages of titangraphs and conspiracy theories demonizing Bernie Sanders? ...

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Or the members of the Black Caucus who ACTUALLY VOTED for the Crime Bill?

... unlike Hilary Clinton.

Ever consider that part of the reason you are so incensed with Hatred towards that pasty old white lady ...

is because the powers that be actually want you to be.

Incorrect

No one else you mentioned stole billions from haiti

No one else you mentioned has an aid that got caught trying to smuggle children out of haiti

No one else you mentioned has the body count she does

You don't know what you're talking about at all but it's cool, just stew in your ignorance, you're literally not moving anything on this side

Great. Progress

We have finally established that Hilary was not this Omnipotent Dictator who unilaterally passed legislation to destroy minority communities.

In fact, she was one of hundreds of politicians in a single beach of the US Government.

Therefore it is stupid and myopic to categorically blame said politician for enormous historical events such as WARs and pieces of GENERATIONAL LEGISLATION ...

Cool.

Next point.

She didn't "steal billions from Hati."

And you can't prove that she did.

All you have are conspiracy theories and sensationalized headlines.

She and her husband completely failed in their effort to help reconstruct Hati and wasted hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.

Bill Clinton acted unprofessionally in a variety of ways and the whole experience was a publicity nightmare.

I still think she needs to answer for it...

But this doesn't mean that she could not have been used as an instrument to architect and carry out solutions for black people in America ...

as she was very much inclined to do

(Which you would know if you had any idea about her platform outside of what Wikileaks and Reddit conspiracy forums told you )

But let's put that aside for a moment ... None of this even happened in America...

Now Trump is President.

And we have decades of documented ACTIONS against Black people from Donald Trump ... right here in America that YOU promptly IGNORE.

Where is the outrage!

We have a year and a half of destructive, bigoted, and racist rhetoric clothed in the form of campaign promises and Policy proposals that would bring significant damage to the black community and other minority groups ...

But all you can muster is

"Hey at least he hasn't publicly endorsed the KKK"

We should "give him a chance"

Where is the disgust!

It's almost as if you grossly overemphasize the flaws of one individual ...

And grossly underestimate the flaws of the other ...

How can you claim to be so "woke" yet be completely unaware of this hypocrisy.

WAKE UP

Smh yet another irrelevant wall of text full of strawmen and projection of YOUR OWN thoughts

Ask any haitian about hillary and then when you're thoroughly embarrassed, I need an apology thanks

That's an unprovable statement and a lie, that you tried to turn into an axiom.

Huh? What does this even mean??

How is asking any Haitian about Hillary an "unprovable statement and a lie"??

Smh more pseudo-intellectual gibberish

That's not what you said you inept ? . You said "ask any Haitian about Hillary and be embarrassed." I live in a community with a substantial Haitian population, I tutor a handful of Haitian college students, they aren't thinking about Hillary, but I'll be sure ask and "be embarrassed," because that's a stupid ? thing to do.

I hear complaints about Aristide and how he built his fortune, because people who just left the island feel betrayed by Aristide, but I have never heard a word about Hillary. That's not to say that Haitian folks don't feel a way about Hillary, but Hillary is not as important to actual real-life Haitians as she is to you online ? conspiracy theorists.

It's an unprovable statement, because you are assuming that all Haitians feel the same way about Hillary as you do. Here's the thing you ? ego-maniac not everyone is you. You need to work on your self differentiation and integration you ? ? artist.

Let me get this straight:

I tell another poster to ask a Haitian how they feel about Hillary and you change the subject to another person and make the statement that it's impossible to prove how Haitians feel about Hillary??

So the Haitian-Americans protesting outside of the Clinton's foundation don't exist??

This makes sense in your simple mind??

And you think you're correct because you threw another lame insult into your post?

Smh pseudo-intellectuals
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yall know how the feds used to infiltrate criminal organizations? Find a snitch with ties and still has respect in that organization; give him some sort of deal then have him walk the undercover cop in on some "that's my man he s cool ? "

Who in here has said that Kanye is "cool"?

Literally the first thing I said in this thread was that Kanye may or may not be a ? but talking to the next president doesnt automatically make someone a ?

Y'all gotta stop with these illogical mental jumps

The ? are u talking bout u nincompoop....Kanye s influence is unparalleled right now....the same people who line up in the freezing cold to buy those ugly shoes, just cuz they are Yeezys are the same ppl that d say well if Kanye s meeting w him, he must be cool... Trump knows what he s doing

Also no one was addressing you nimrod....I barely read if ever read ur posts

Again, more insults that have nothing to do with the topic smh

What are YOU talking about?? Most of the people that support Kanye financially are white and it's clear at this point that a lot of black people aren't rocking with Kanye at all

Smh
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    but but but stop calling Kanye a ?

but but but Kanye meeting with Trump does not make him a ?

pf7opysy5wzg.jpg

giphy.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Sending us all to wars"

To how many people does this "pick a random political figure and categorically blame them for historical events, in a vaccum" Logic apply to?

Clearly you're asking yourself this because you literally just picked random political figures and blamed them for historical events

I posted historical fact

Bernie Sanders was more instrumental in passing the 1994 Crime Bill than Hilary Clinton.

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Where were your overflowing pages of titangraphs and conspiracy theories demonizing Bernie Sanders? ...

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Ever consider that part of the reason you are so incensed with Hatred towards that pasty old white lady ...

Incorrect

No one else you mentioned has an aid that got caught trying to smuggle children out of haiti

You don't know what you're talking about at all but it's cool, just stew in your ignorance, you're literally not moving anything on this side

Great. Progress

We have finally established that Hilary was not this Omnipotent Dictator who unilaterally passed legislation to destroy minority communities.

In fact, she was one of hundreds of politicians in a single beach of the US Government.

Therefore it is stupid and myopic to categorically blame said politician for enormous historical events such as WARs and pieces of GENERATIONAL LEGISLATION ...

Cool.

Next point.

She and her husband completely failed in their effort to help reconstruct Hati and wasted hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.

Bill Clinton acted unprofessionally in a variety of ways and the whole experience was a publicity nightmare.

But this doesn't mean that she could not have been used as an instrument to architect and carry out solutions for black people in America ...

(Which you would know if you had any idea about her platform outside of what Wikileaks and Reddit conspiracy forums told you )

But let's put that aside for a moment ... None of this even happened in America...

Now Trump is President.

And we have decades of documented ACTIONS against Black people from Donald Trump ... right here in America that YOU promptly IGNORE.

Where is the outrage!

We have a year and a half of destructive, bigoted, and racist rhetoric clothed in the form of campaign promises and Policy proposals that would bring significant damage to the black community and other minority groups ...

Where is the disgust!

WAKE UP

Smh yet another irrelevant wall of text full of strawmen and projection of YOUR OWN thoughts

Ask any haitian about hillary and then when you're thoroughly embarrassed, I need an apology thanks

So you never heard about Karen Civil, who is Haitian, and her work for Hilary's campaign?

What does this have to do with my post??

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    I think people calling Kanye a ? for talking to the President elect, proves that y'all have been programmed... And in addition to being programmed, y'all are falling for this liberal SJW bs.

Listen Obama might be the first President that WASN'T a racist... That doesn't mean you don't talk to the President when you have a chance.

He's a ? for wearing blue contacts and having blonde hair... (the ? is 40 years old lmao)

He's a ? for telling black ppl to stop worrying about racism (because it doesn't affect Him.)

Cool

He's not a ? for meeting with the next president

Why can you not understand this?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

GOAT.

Too bad this can't be on the first page so all these fools coming into the thread posting "So Kanye's a ? for meeting with the president" could ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

GOAT.

Too bad this can't be on the first page so all these fools coming into the thread posting "So Kanye's a ? for meeting with the president" could ? .

Smh why are y'all so emotional??
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

GOAT.

You see an emoji or some ? in that post that indicates what emotional state I'm in ?

Why you rackin up so many intellectual L's for Trump ? You're losing these debates left and right and you still keep sticking to the same ? .

There's new posters signing up to the IC just so they can get a win off of you by watching you defend Trump.

What debates am I losing?

How is any black person a ? for simply meeting with the next president? No one has answered this yet

Why are you ? so content with being brainwashed.

Do any of you actually think for yourselves? Serious question. I have not seen an original thought from any of you programmed posters smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

GOAT.

You see an emoji or some ? in that post that indicates what emotional state I'm in ?

Why you rackin up so many intellectual L's for Trump ? You're losing these debates left and right and you still keep sticking to the same ? .

There's new posters signing up to the IC just so they can get a win off of you by watching you defend Trump.

And for the record I don't need to see an emoji to know you're emotional

You can't explain how Kanye is a ? for just meeting with the incoming president, so you're using emotion and insults to convey the false idea that you're "above" answering my very simple question
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I never know what the ? @xxCivicxx is arguing..

He just doesn't like people criticising trump...but he's not a Trump fan

0ydvscmt1z9f.gif

ahefwqe5qtg2.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Sending us all to wars"

I posted historical fact

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Incorrect

Great. Progress

Cool.

Next point.

Now Trump is President.

Where is the outrage!

Where is the disgust!

WAKE UP

So you never heard about Karen Civil, who is Haitian, and her work for Hilary's campaign?

*Says ask any Haitian
    *Sees a Haitian named
    *Suddenly confused at an answer to a statement he proposed

Why would you ask a Haitian being paid by Hillary for their honest opinion about Hillary when 99.99999% of Haitians aren't paid by Hillary?

Why wouldn't you ask one of the people in that 99.99999%, aka the majority?

Smh pseudo-intellectual response
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I'm not sure how y'all think y'all are winning a debate that y'all refuse to stay on topic for but I'm sleep /shrug

Y'all are talking in concentric circles around my statements
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    10qhs8x.gif

whistle.gif
    XxCivicxx a ? idiot....he's the same ? that still thinks Hillary was secretary of state and selling child ass out the back of a papa John's spot in DC

You went off topic to insult me but you knew better than to @ me though

@xxCivicxx how many kids you think Hillary was moving a week?

Your energy is absolutely toxic

you have no idea how disrespectful you're being right now

"How dare you be disrespectful"

"You ignorant SIMPLETON!!!"

Imitation is the highest form of flattery

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

GOAT.

You can't explain how Kanye is a ? for just meeting with the incoming president, so you're using emotion and insults to convey the false idea that you're "above" answering my very simple question

Why would I need to explain a statement I didn't make ?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dude gave several reasons why Kanye's a ? - ? else you want, somebody to prove your own statement, which is that "He's a ? for meeting with the president" ?

Why don't you defend the statements you actually have made like ? can't get worse for Black people ? You ain't reply after the last exchange but then you come back threads later saying nobody answered the question.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Sending us all to wars"

I posted historical fact

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Incorrect

Great. Progress

Cool.

Next point.

Now Trump is President.

Where is the outrage!

Where is the disgust!

WAKE UP

*Says ask any Haitian
    *Sees a Haitian named
    *Suddenly confused at an answer to a statement he proposed

Why would you ask a Haitian being paid by Hillary for their honest opinion about Hillary when 99.99999% of Haitians aren't paid by Hillary?

Why wouldn't you ask one of the people in that 99.99999%, aka the majority?

Smh pseudo-intellectual response

Probably because that particular Haitian has also offered up critiques of Hilary and the situation in Haiti. Maybe if you did your research as you implore others to do you would've known that though...and you said ask any Haitian...not one who wasn't connected to her
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

GOAT.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dude gave several reasons why Kanye's a ? - ? else you want, somebody to prove your own statement, which is that "He's a ? for meeting with the president" ?

Why don't you defend the statements you actually have made like ? can't get worse for Black people ? You ain't reply after the last exchange but then you come back threads later saying nobody answered the question.

I took a break from the IC in general for a while

Please direct me to whatever I didn't answer in another thread

Also, what is your point in this thread??
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

GOAT.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Your like azealia banks
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

GOAT.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Your like azealia banks

Aren't you supposed to be posting evidence to disprove those emails?

Why the random insult??

Stop embarrassing yourself