Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Lol..she said ? ?

Say what you want but I'm kind of glad that happened. A few days prior to that happening I prayed to the good Lord, please let something happen to get me out of here. Then boom that happened. As soon as that ? started feeling up on me I was thinking, "Yes I'm about to be out this muthafucka" I was so sick of watching my cousin hallucinate off of the dust. Not to mention she was bipolar af.

Either this is a @BrazilianHairMoney alias or you're just as unstable as she is.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You sitting on a gold mine..no excuse to be broke..all you lacking is the proper management
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    I can't take this ? serious I didn't read the thread I'm sure you guys gave her great advice.

I was gonna give my thoughts and provide direction but I don't think it's worth it.

goggles you mean to tell me your living conditions are like that and you went on vacation having a wee ole time no huh?

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

The only reason I went on that cruise was because my brother paid for it. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have went.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    am605pw0yt19.png

A lil cross eyed but not bad
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't take this ? serious I didn't read the thread I'm sure you guys gave her great advice.

I was gonna give my thoughts and provide direction but I don't think it's worth it.

goggles you mean to tell me your living conditions are like that and you went on vacation having a wee ole time no huh?

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

The only reason I went on that cruise was because my brother paid for it. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have went.

wait ...you have a brother and that ? talking wreckless and blood aint check him?

you got ? pulling out they ? ? and you didnt think to tell you brother...shti getting crazy?

your brother can pay for trips but cant help you get an apartment?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

wait ...you have a brother and that ? talking wreckless and blood aint check him?

you got ? pulling out they ? ? and you didnt think to tell you brother...shti getting crazy?

Let it go slime
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    am605pw0yt19.png

I'm not cross eyed...I just have small eyes.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

He claims that he is going to help me by helping me find a place and then paying the first month and security deposit. He's one of those people that says he's going to do something and then takes forever to do it. On another note my brother really does not like my bf. He says that he's ugly and his face looks like he had a stroke, he should have been got a spot for us to live in, he's trifling for letting me take the bus/train places, he should have also got me a car, we should have traveled to many places together and he should have been proposed to me (but we all know that ain't happening).

If it's one thing that I have learned if you want something done you have to do it yourself.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    am605pw0yt19.png

I'm not cross eyed...I just have small eyes.

Ok maybe we need few selfies to change that...
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SimplyKrys probably doesn't give head
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whoa whoa whoa whoa...... wait a minute..... @SimplyKrys where you from?
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »

CT
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if he kicked her out she would still let him come back.
    Actually I wouldn't, if him and his family actually did that I'd be done.

They kicked you out a long time ago, you just haven't left yet.

It's funny that you say this because a while back ago me and my bf bro's gf were in the kitchen talking one day (I forgot what we were talking about) and then the dad walks in the room and says to me I should have kicked you out a long time ago but... and then he didn't finish the sentence. The gf then just looked at me with a look of concern.

cold blooded
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

Few yrs ago and the Black Wolf would have had to try to take that down
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

CT

oh, aight, whew, scared me for a minute. Ain't no real ? in Connecticut tho. That's where the problems begin.

DDP and bloods and trinitarios beg to differ
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    am605pw0yt19.png

nice lips she got.....a few lessons and ? will be treating her different
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    You an island girl?
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    You an island girl?

My mom is from Barbados...
  • Max.
    Options
    Dawg they talked to much ? to her lmaooooo

Convient ?
    I shoulda kicked u out
    Im not telln u how much i make
    Etc red flags...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    You an island girl?

My mom is from Barbados...

I figured there was some island ancestry there.
  • Max.
    Options
    Do she got da ass