The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    lol so if the clippers get past the jazz they most likely face the Warriors, would that be considered a long playoff run?

Probably if they dont at least make the west finals. Which they wont barring major injuries.

CP3 and Blake most likely staying so who would they get rid of?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Winslow and TJ for porzingis

Like I said, stretch 4 while James johnson comes off the bench and mcgruder starting SF

BOOM!
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Like I said, stretch 4 while James johnson comes off the bench and mcgruder starting SF

BOOM!

@BedStuy

What you think?
  • Beta
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

BOOM!

@BedStuy

What you think?

? mane to sweeten it you can have mcroberts

He got them crisp passes on lock while you get two scrappy defenders on a team that sucks defensively. Everybody wins
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Phil took a shot at the Bulls too. Basically said look at the Bulls, its been 20 years and they aint been ? since I left. For no reason too.

Bulls went 62-20 in 2011 lost to the heat in the ecf

Next season lockout season 50-16 in a 66 game season.Rose tears acl in game 1 of the playoffs.Chapter closed cuz the 23 year old franchise player went from mvp to humpty dumpty.Knicks aint been ? since reggie miller eliminated them in the '00 ecf & haven't won a title since 1972.

The bulls were contenders wit a solid core but bad luck bodied it.From layden to zeke,to larry brown to marbury to melo to phil knicks been consistent trash and an embarrassment this millennium.Not comparable
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Phil took a shot at the Bulls too. Basically said look at the Bulls, its been 20 years and they aint been ? since I left. For no reason too.

Bulls went 62-20 in 2011 lost to the heat in the ecf

Next season lockout season 50-16 in a 66 game season.Rose tears acl in game 1 of the playoffs.Chapter closed cuz the 23 year old franchise player went from mvp to humpty dumpty.Knicks aint been ? since reggie miller eliminated them in the '00 ecf & haven't won a title since 1972.

The bulls were contenders wit a solid core but bad luck bodied it.From layden to zeke,to larry brown to marbury to melo to phil knicks been consistent trash and an embarrassment this millennium.Not comparable

Its just Phil being Phil bruh
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weekend announce teams for the playoffs

Saturday, April 15
    G1: Indiana at Cleveland (ABC 3 pm) Mike Breen, Jeff Van Gundy, Mark Jackson & Lisa Salters
    G1: Milwaukee at Toronto (ESPN 5:30 pm) Ryan Ruocco, Doris Burke & Cassidy Hubbarth
    G1: Memphis at San Antonio (ESPN 8 pm) Mark Jones, Hubie Brown & Israel Gutierrez
    G1: Utah at LA Clippers (ESPN 10:30 pm) Dave Pasch, Doug Collins & J.A. Adande

Sunday, April 16
    G1: Atlanta at Washington (TNT 1 pm) Ian Eagle, Greg Anthony, Allie LaForce
    G1: Portland at Golden State (ABC 3:30 pm) Mike Breen, Jeff Van Gundy, Mark Jackson & Lisa Salters
    G1: Chicago at Boston (TNT 6:30 pm) Brian Anderson, Kevin McHale & Dennis Scott
    G1: Oklahoma City at Houston (TNT 9 pm) Kevin Harlan, Reggie Miller & David Aldridge

I never understood why abc/espn has jvg n mark jackson as there 1st team. JVG jus boring n goes on his soap box too much n mark jackson is a cornball. Eh
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Phil jus an all round ? . Im shocked ppl still give him money.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BOOM!

full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol so if the clippers get past the jazz they most likely face the Warriors, would that be considered a long playoff run?

They not getting past the jazz though

Jazz got too much heat. Clippers gonna get bombed on by joe ingles

Jazz never been to the playoffs before jazz ain't beating the clippers
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Sixers should draft that kid monk.He reminds me of ben gordon catch n shoot,move without the rock,instant offense.I saw a couple games in the tourney and he was killin.I think he'd be a good look wit simmons runnin pg.

If they don't go guard, i wouldn't be mad if they took Tatum from Duke or Isaac from Florida State. If they do go guard Monk would most def be a good look. That kid gets buckets. That Lakers pick is huge. If Philly lands 2 picks in the top 8...

QONVIyz.gif

Tatum is at the top of my wishlist but doubt he's still on the board if we end up picking 5-7. We need a go to scorer on the wing. Him and AG would mesh really well

Monk is a perfect fit for y'all tho. Simmons is running the point next year and you need a shooter that can operate off of the ball and that's exactly what Monk is. It makes too much sense not to happen. My only concern with Monk is his lack of length and strength. He's also a little hesitant attacking the rim.

Tatum is projected to go 5-6
  • Beta
    edited April 2017
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

Joe Johnson, george hill, shelvin Mack, Boris Diaw have though and they are all rotational players

Your point is overstated, clippers trash, Jazz in 6. Clippers outgunned and austin rivers iirc might not even be there to play this round. Who picking up the slack? Jamal crawford and wes johnson? Raymond Felton? Oh nah I know, Paul pierce

FOH
  • Beta
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

Wtf are you saying?

Rockets fans will tell you that ain't true

I know what he meant though. Its valid but it's not that much of an issue imo
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even Hayward has been to the playoffs lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say what u want about melo but Phil treatment of him is pure ? ?

No.He was given an option and chose to stay because "he loves new york"

So now phil,hornacek and them like
    2qkm3gj.gif

DAMN

I get that but like u said Phil a snake, it's to the point the other building block ain't ? with it either, if they ain't want melo just find a deal without all the extra antics
  • Beta
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Even Hayward has been to the playoffs lol

Actually I forgot 2011-2012

Favors
    Hayward
    Burks
    Joe
    Diaw
    Hill
    Mack

All been in the playoffs before lol so yeah jazz in 6
  • Beta
    Options
    Watching this calipari 30 for 30

Rio the GOAT
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jlicgmjeikna.png
    #Showtime #ALLIN #Striveforgreatness
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey If you watching on Kodi ,let me know where @ Beta
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Phil had 2 of the greatest squads ever assembled...at this point if I'm Melo I'm faking injuries while cashing out my contract ....when that ? up...just get in shape and go ? elsewhere
  • Beta
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Hey If you watching on Kodi ,let me know where @ Beta

Nah I'm using slingtv I ain't trusting kodi for the playoffs @Maywood
  • Beta
    Options
    There still is a possibility the Sixers could move Okafor to find a better fit for the center, who has found himself as the odd man out among bigs

"The dynamic has changed with the trade of Nerlens," Colangelo said. "The emergence of Richaun has continued to impress all of us. … You would argue we haven't missed a beat since that move. Richaun has shown us great promise and probably without that confidence in Richaun, maybe we don't make that move."

Where's O.G?!

rick-ross-boom-o.gif