Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @3Hunna your idols a racist
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I've lived in 3 states went to 3 colleges and STILL have never met no ? that claim Eminem is one of the Goats let alone bump his music heavy. Everybody just says the same thing "The Eminem Show was a good album the rest of his ? is corny"

I'm from the projects in Chicago and I got Em as my #3 emcee of all time. No offense but everybody is racist in some form or fashion

Their are weirdos everywhere...
    AZTG wrote: »
    White people eat them ? "jokes" up though
    That is because they are not really jokes they are code talk for those open to the concepts...
    Stew wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    i've only seen Stew ride for the redskins harder than this

WOW

? I been in Orlando getting hammered. This ? is comedy to me cause I know how much the IC hates Em cause he raps better than most of their fav rappers :joy: @Busta Carmichael in here trollin his ass of and I'm here to ? everybody else off lol
    Really he raps better? He composes masterpieces even though they are made out of ? and puke but he sculpts them with immense skill... ? out of here he raps about nonsense, ? , ? and ? while he has technical skill the composition of his works make them less than artists using better substantive material with less technical ability. Remember skillfully crafted trash is still trash...

• THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I THOUGHT EVIDENCE FROM DILATED OUTED HIM
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I've lived in 3 states went to 3 colleges and STILL have never met no ? that claim Eminem is one of the Goats let alone bump his music heavy. Everybody just says the same thing "The Eminem Show was a good album the rest of his ? is corny"

I'm from the projects in Chicago and I got Em as my #3 emcee of all time. No offense but everybody is racist in some form or fashion

Their are weirdos everywhere...
    AZTG wrote: »
    White people eat them ? "jokes" up though
    That is because they are not really jokes they are code talk for those open to the concepts...
    AP21 wrote: »
    i've only seen Stew ride for the redskins harder than this

WOW

? I been in Orlando getting hammered. This ? is comedy to me cause I know how much the IC hates Em cause he raps better than most of their fav rappers :joy: @Busta Carmichael in here trollin his ass of and I'm here to ? everybody else off lol
    Really he raps better? He composes masterpieces even though they are made out of ? and puke but he sculpts them with immense skill... ? out of here he raps about nonsense, ? , ? and ? while he has technical skill the composition of his works make them less than artists using better substantive material with less technical ability. Remember skillfully crafted trash is still trash...

All his songs are about that nonsense? U obviously don't know your Eminem catalog. If u really wanna know then holla at me nh.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol@ folks just realizing stew is a shady crackkka lover
    Inb4 gee

Shady crackkka loving housenigger ? u need to ? ya self supporting white supremacy & ya blk smh

? you quotin me for tubby??

Ya scrawny ? ? ass is typing my sn u shady crackkka loving housenigger

Listen here you ignorant ? tub of lard. I don't give a ? about about Em's perceived racism. Support!? I've never bought an Eminem album in my life. I just maintain that on a technical level, not many is ? with dude. His politics ain't paying me or even remotely beneficial to anything going on in my life so, once again, IDGAF. In 2017, I barely even follow the dude. You on the other hand, this is your life. YOU WORSHIP THIS ? . So of course I expected your hoe ass to waddle in here and continue beating the dead horse you've been striking for a ? decade+.

A cac is gon cac. My focus of scrutiny is what my fellow brothas and sistas are on and whether or not we'll find a way to conquer the ? up systems that were deliberately laid before us. Not this bullshyt. Not ? Eminem. Keep requesting ? pics and ? these trannies with lightbulbs in tha floor tho.

Too many big words for that fat ? to understand. Anyway its hard to refute the evidence here.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    I THOUGHT EVIDENCE FROM DILATED OUTED HIM

I knew that they had beef at one time. Here's the joint EV dropped when they were going at it.

https://youtu.be/gU211hT9y-A
  • Stew
    edited May 2017
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    lmao damn Stew they got you out here like

pzi50z7qj7su.gif

Lol aint nobody run ? outta here. ? waiting around to see somebody "Ether" me. Good luck.

Lol nah, I mean more like u got a mob of IC posters on you nh

This what I been doing in the whole thread

mc3ssj8d9r9m.gif

Nah ....that what bruh wants to make you think happened in the thread.

This what that ? Stew really been doin in this thread:
    umctdazeaut6.gif

Still here playa. Ain't nobody sonned me yet. What u got next? I see u didn't respond to that Packers score :joy:
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread is classic
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Has Eminem literally made one song for the hoes?

Like one song that lets you know he's even into women?

Superman

Doesn't he denounce women in that song? The song is about him not wanting to deal with women anymore. As is 95% of his catalog.

Wrong song.

Give me a new example.

Yeah its obvious by your reply, you're a ? idiot.

You obviously never heard the song.

The song is about him not being a captain save a hoe and never going in a relationship again.

Give me a song that shows that he likes ? .

That does not include ? undertones or ? references.

The whole song he talks about ? ? and how he loves these hoes. The video got him in room with 100 women all over him. I.guess that has ? undertones.

Ol you have to watch the video in a dim lighting at 3 am to see he's not ? ass ? .

Since when did a video determine a person's sexual preferences? So George Michael didn't have ? in his video.

Imagine Stevie wonder listening to Eminem's discography and thinking he's ? af.

You'd be like "Nah trust me Steve! I know u can't see it, even tho he raps about taking it up the ass and sucking ? , he got like a 100 ? in the video"

Sisqo and Ricky Martin comes to mind too.

They were known for having a lot of ? in their videos
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ folks just realizing stew is a shady crackkka lover
    Inb4 gee

Shady crackkka loving housenigger ? u need to ? ya self supporting white supremacy & ya blk smh

? you quotin me for tubby??

Ya scrawny ? ? ass is typing my sn u shady crackkka loving housenigger

Listen here you ignorant ? tub of lard. I don't give a ? about about Em's perceived racism. Support!? I've never bought an Eminem album in my life. I just maintain that on a technical level, not many is ? with dude. His politics ain't paying me or even remotely beneficial to anything going on in my life so, once again, IDGAF. In 2017, I barely even follow the dude. You on the other hand, this is your life. YOU WORSHIP THIS ? . So of course I expected your hoe ass to waddle in here and continue beating the dead horse you've been striking for a ? decade+.

A cac is gon cac. My focus of scrutiny is what my fellow brothas and sistas are on and whether or not we'll find a way to conquer the ? up systems that were deliberately laid before us. Not this bullshyt. Not ? Eminem. Keep requesting ? pics and ? these trannies with lightbulbs in tha floor tho.

Too many big words for that fat ? to understand. Anyway its hard to refute the evidence here.

I mean bruh, we been had the evidence. But what ? want? A lynching? At the end of the day, when Em dies off there'll still be a legion of racist crackers moving as they please, still calling us "? " in the comfort of their homes, still telling us "we're not hiring" from the comfort of their desk. ? 's gonna remain the same. Anytime we do SEEMINGLY make some sort of advance, there's something set in place to hold us back. Hell, we can site multiple examples of which in the Constitution.

I just find it funny that this topic can be beat to death (after a decade, no less), but let a ? bring up some ? like Drake's ghostwriting, he's getting crucified. Neither situation is the key fixing this ? country/world in which we live. But it is what it is...
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall act like yall ain´t all ready know, when somebody show you who they are the FIRST time around, believe them...
  • Stew
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Em has been wack since 2003. For 14 years that muthafucka has been living off his first three albums. Jeezy, Ross, Kanye, Kendrick, T.I., and a good amount of rappers with less technical ability have better catalogs. That ? ain't arguable.

If you're in your mid/early 30's, chances are you ? wit Em in your HS years, when he was the "new, shiny toy" that rhymed Kurt Russell with love muscle. It was funny, it was different, and technically, it was impressive. It's not impressive anymore. Lupe has wowed me 10X more than Em ever has. Pharoahe Monch and Royce can also do what Em does while making it relevant to our everyday experience.

These "racist tapes" aren't the proverbial nail in the coffin. His degrading ability is. The racist tapes just reaffirms my belief that white people ain't ? .

Eminem is wack and has been for a long time. Stupid white people who don't know any better are the only reason he even has a modicum of relevancy present-day.

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Now what? That's your opinion :joy: u have that right to think that sir. TI, Jeezy, Ross, Kanye and Kendrick all will tell u he will wax their ass in the booth, fact(TI has held his own with him tho). And I will agree Monch and Royce have the skill to compete.

^^^Stans don't say that. This is what some of u ? need to realize. I am a reasonable Em fan, always have been.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Suge called this a long time ago.

Say what u want about him but he's been right about alot of ? .

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em has been wack since 2003. For 14 years that muthafucka has been living off his first three albums. Jeezy, Ross, Kanye, Kendrick, T.I., and a good amount of rappers with less technical ability have better catalogs. That ? ain't arguable.

If you're in your mid/early 30's, chances are you ? wit Em in your HS years, when he was the "new, shiny toy" that rhymed Kurt Russell with love muscle. It was funny, it was different, and technically, it was impressive. It's not impressive anymore. Lupe has wowed me 10X more than Em ever has. Pharoahe Monch and Royce can also do what Em does while making it relevant to our everyday experience.

These "racist tapes" aren't the proverbial nail in the coffin. His degrading ability is. The racist tapes just reaffirms my belief that white people ain't ? .

Eminem is wack and has been for a long time. Stupid white people who don't know any better are the only reason he even has a modicum of relevancy present-day.

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Not mad at this post at all.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Now what? That's your opinion :joy: u have that right to think that sir. TI, Jeezy, Ross, Kanye and Kendrick all will tell u he will wax their ass in the booth, fact(TI has held his own with him tho). And I will agree Monch and Royce have the skill to compete.

^^^Stans don't say that. This is what some of u ? need to realize. I am a reasonable Em fan, always have been.

IDGAF what ? say about his technical ability. No one said he wasn't technically gifted. What I'm saying is, it's never been enough to warrant this cult-like following he's amassed over the years.

I wasn't a person who's called you a Stan. I just don't believe that technical ability is enough to warrant a defense with such fervor over racism and a subpar discography.
  • Stew
    edited May 2017
    Options

@Stew Now what, ? ?

IDGAF what ? say about his technical ability. No one said he wasn't technically gifted. What I'm saying is, it's never been enough to warrant this cult-like following he's amassed over the years.

I wasn't a person who's called you a Stan. I just don't believe that technical ability is enough to warrant a defense with such fervor over racism and a subpar discography.

I ain't in that ? "cult" bruh, cut it out. When you ask Royce and D12 about him being "racist" then we will talk because their opinion>>>yours until further notice lol

Got cats in here fully supporting Royce but callin Em a racist when they're damn near best friends. ? kinda ? .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Royce beefed with Eminem before and referred to him as "that white boy" and no that wasn't in a positive way.

So much for best friends huh?

Plus Em is much closer to Paul Rosenberg then any of them ?
  • Stew
    Options
    Royce beefed with Eminem before and referred to him as "that white boy" and no that wasn't in a positive way.

So much for best friends huh?

Plus Em is much closer to Paul Rosenberg then any of them ?

So Royce ain't his good friend no more? Where u get this from? :joy: ? beefed with the cat, came back to him(on some "friend" ? , not sure any of u have them) but some how Em hates black ppl but u will support Royce just cause? :joy: the ?