2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    clips and west about to bring in david griffin from cavs

Where you hearing this ? This is being reported no where, matter of fact I just read west was gonna endorse griffin for the knicks gig.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Clippers are in a good situation to start the rebuild process if they let Blake walk

If I was a GM I would love to take that job

west shoulda get at mark jackson and get rid of doc

Thats what the Knicks should do. Get Mark Jackson and get Joe Dumars as GM.

Bring the ? back

this ? sound so ignorant

but im rolling :joy:
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Knicks fans talking about make JVG the gm and make mark jackson the coach. Smh. I said before I hate Knicks fans.
  • AZTG
    Options
    The front office being smart though, for now. I hear some good names. I hear the Knicks want Sam Presti.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bring in Hinkie. If he can change the Knicks around he'll be forever known as the ? GM
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    If it's any truth to that Presti would probably be happy to move on from cheapskate Helton.

I hope it happens so Greenwood can roll over in his grave again.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bring in Hinkie. If he can change the Knicks around he'll be forever known as the ? GM

I dont think the Knicks wanna wait until 2021 to be a year away from the playoffs though
  • Beta
    Options
    Knicks should facilitate a three team deal that gets rid of melo but brings Eric Bledsoe to NY
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Phoenix tryna sign blake
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard something crazy about cousins being in Cleveland is this true ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    I think blake on the suns would be a good look.Also that phoenix medical staff on point, they might have this cat lookin like the old blake bangin on 7 footers heads and da whole 9.Plus he'll be back wit bledsoe, wit booker,josh j,chriss,knight,? ,? ,ulis

Regardless what happens clippers should let him walk do not re-sign duke
  • AZTG
    Options
    Now i hear John Calliperi. Big names again. They think he could recruit free agents. Smh.

Only 2 things recruit players in the NBA. 1. Money 2. Other players 3. Winning.

Dont nobody give a ? about playing for their college coach. Stop going for big names and hire someone who will bring a culture and a plan.
  • Beta
    Options
    I heard something crazy about cousins being in Cleveland is this true ?

3tls1dvz1a9e.gif

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think blake on the suns would be a good look.Also that phoenix medical staff on point, they might have this cat lookin like the old blake bangin on 7 footers heads and da whole 9.Plus he'll be back wit bledsoe, wit booker,josh j,chriss,knight,? ,? ,ulis

That's a really good point bringing up the medical staff, they could legit help extend his career and keep him playing at high level a little longer
  • Beta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Now i hear John Calliperi. Big names again. They think he could recruit free agents. Smh.

Only 2 things recruit players in the NBA. 1. Money 2. Other players 3. Winning.

Dont nobody give a ? about playing for their college coach. Stop going for big names and hire someone who will bring a culture and a plan.

Cal wouldn't take that or any NBA job anyways
  • Beta
    Options

Didn't you say it was dumb for them to be interested in milsap? Unless im mistaken..
  • AZTG
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Oh ? . This is so not Knicks. Pleasently suprised really.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Didn't you say it was dumb for them to be interested in milsap? Unless im mistaken..

Yes as a pf option over Kevin Love.Millsap is 32 will be 33 next season ,blake and kevin love are both 28 goin on 29
  • Beta
    Options

Yes as a pf option over Kevin Love.Millsap is 32 will be 33 next season ,blake and kevin love are both 28 goin on 29

Oh yeah that is stupid..Damn millsap that old? Sheesh but then again he was in utah like 6 years before the hawks
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options

Clippers are in a good situation to start the rebuild process if they let Blake walk

If I was a GM I would love to take that job

west shoulda get at mark jackson and get rid of doc

Thats what the Knicks should do. Get Mark Jackson and get Joe Dumars as GM.

Joe Dumars?!

Bruh, that ? signed Charlie Villanueva and Ben Gordon to big long term deals! FOH.

We gotta stop with the retreads and big names for no reason b