damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    it was hypothetical and it was funny but yall taking this way to serious.

I work CPS/Foster kid cases for a living...so I have alot to say

Oh snap, u got a job?

huh ?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Oh some real ?

Capital B needs to write a book.

? be saying some epic ? on here.

Still remember that time he posted about why hoes needed a ? ... ? gave me chills

i gotta cosign this i was thinking the same thing.... this ? verbal replies ? on folks.. it's like goldie from the mack schooling them hoes at the planetarium

hahahahahahahaha not the planetarium! hahahahaha
    tell me he didnt mind ? the ? out them hoes b....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    7fIG wrote: »
    Kai ... I was just asking

I don't expect the men on the IC to admit they'd suck ? and I'm not saying you should either

Just saying your give your child up seems cruel to me

Like you I'm entitled to my opinion too

If she's so broke that she has to suck ? , how is it cruel to give them up to someone who can take care of them ?

Pride... ?

yall must not be aware of how horrilbe that system can be ........

and being raised by a parent who's only resort is to suck ? to feed them is better how? who is watching the kids when mama sucking ? ? who's making sure mama won't get killed by a john?

just like some foster homes can be terrible, so can some biological parents. and raising a child in a situation like that is worse than placing them in foster care imo

jus woke up..
    and yehp.. kai's still talkin that dumb ? ..

*goin back to sleep*

Only reason you support it is because you need to keep your employee numbers up. You indirectly ? up thousands of kids lives daily.

not true at all.. i actually feel a certain way about ? who prey on kids..
    i dont use hunger as a lure.. i dont show someone starvin a box of noodles.. i show a person eatin a box of noodles a steak..

there's a difference..

You still indirectly ? up a ? ton of kid's lives...I'm sure people have lost marriages because of one of your girls...that ? up a child's life...that's indirectly you.

so a ? not bein able to satisfy her husband and keep her household together is somehow my fault??!
    got'cha!

Had you not laid the service out it may have never been taken. That's like walking up to somebody that's really ? off, handing them a gun and saying "Here you can shoot the person if you want to...or not" and saying you didn't play a part in any of it.

but see thats the thing.. im/we're not "walking up"
    walking up and bein walked up on is two TOTALLY different things..

so hoes is walkin down streets like they jehovah witnesses knockin on doors when the wife is gone tryin to MAKE husbands pay to ? them.. is that how u think the game works??
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    Its highly unlikely you have been raising your kid properly if you have to resort to prostitution. If you've fallen that far you've made A LOT of mistakes in life and I can almost guarantee having a child was one of them.

There are PLENTY of success stories from children that lived in foster care and went on to be adopted into a loving family.

You may have some bad stories about foster care but I'm sure we can pull out just as many from regular ass parents that should've had their kids taken from them either way.

Actually children in foster care are more likely to be abused.

Obviously..................you missed the point.

Pull up the stats of great prostitute mothers though so we can compare them to foster kids. Comparing a foster kids environment to the whole of all non-foster kids wouldn't even make sense from a numerical or environmental aspect.

You find them and let's compare.

They aren't there. PROSTITUTION IS ILLEGAL.

Not in Nevada.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Its highly unlikely you have been raising your kid properly if you have to resort to prostitution. If you've fallen that far you've made A LOT of mistakes in life and I can almost guarantee having a child was one of them.

There are PLENTY of success stories from children that lived in foster care and went on to be adopted into a loving family.

You may have some bad stories about foster care but I'm sure we can pull out just as many from regular ass parents that should've had their kids taken from them either way.

Actually children in foster care are more likely to be abused.

Obviously..................you missed the point.

Pull up the stats of great prostitute mothers though so we can compare them to foster kids. Comparing a foster kids environment to the whole of all non-foster kids wouldn't even make sense from a numerical or environmental aspect.

You find them and let's compare.

They aren't there. PROSTITUTION IS ILLEGAL.

Not in Nevada.

in some areas it is..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Oh some real ?

Capital B needs to write a book.

? be saying some epic ? on here.

Still remember that time he posted about why hoes needed a ? ... ? gave me chills

i gotta cosign this i was thinking the same thing.... this ? verbal replies ? on folks.. it's like goldie from the mack schooling them hoes at the planetarium

hahahahahahahaha not the planetarium! hahahahaha
    tell me he didnt mind ? the ? out them hoes b....

yeh but on the same token that movie mind ? the ? out of alot of ? too though. hahahaha

but yeh.. that scene was ? hilarious..
  • Mood Indigo
    Options
    Couple forced adopted kids to eat ? & manure and perform sex acts for food.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143202903&page=1

i could very easily find heart warming stories about foster care and adoption to combat this

positiveimpactmagazine.com/2011/02/01/foster-parents-make-an-impact/

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,531968,00.html

this last article, the couple had 16 children all with disabilities, 12 of them adopted. unfortunately they were murdered. but they are obviously people who did what they did because they love and care for children.

are there horrible foster parents, definitely, but there are also even more horrible biological parents. putting a child in foster care with parents like this seems like a much better option to me than sucking ? to feed them. that's just my $0.02 tho

Lol @ the irony of the one who absolutely wouldn't do it justifying the one who absolutely would.

lol @ the irony of the person named biblicalatheist pointing out the irony in an ironic situation

that's not even close to being ironic, because that's not what irony is. i don't think most people really understand that word. the way it's often used is more in line with incongruity i believe, while true irony consists in stating the the opposite of what is meant.

so irony is basically u sendin ur kids off to foster care because u refuse to suck ? .. only to have, say ur daughter get tossed around the system and falling into the hands of a ? who's gonna have her suckin ? to feed him??

is that "irony"??

no that's still not even close to irony

But children are more likely to suffer different forms of abuse in foster care. Children are more likely to become criminals, high school dropouts etc.

The only reason I posted that story was for parellel. Since he decided to post horror stories of prostitutes.

@ the bolded more likely than if they had been raised my a mother that had to suck ? to support them? if not, you can't really use that stat. and i totally agree with you. but prostituting to feed them is a horrible option, with no chance of anything positive coming out of it in my eyes. with foster care at least there is a greater chance than not that they will be well taken care of, unless you're saying more than 50% of foster parents are abusive. i sure as hell can't provide that chance if i gotta suck ? to feed them

Maybe but I don't know of any women who resorted to straight up prostitution to feed their children and the outcome of that.

I know girls who've done sexual acts for men for money when they fell in hard times but it wasn't something they did all the time. We really don't know how many women have done something like that for money. It could be a lot more than we think.
  • CapitalB
    Options

I don't expect the men on the IC to admit they'd suck ? and I'm not saying you should either

If she's so broke that she has to suck ? , how is it cruel to give them up to someone who can take care of them ?

Pride... ?

and being raised by a parent who's only resort is to suck ? to feed them is better how? who is watching the kids when mama sucking ? ? who's making sure mama won't get killed by a john?

just like some foster homes can be terrible, so can some biological parents. and raising a child in a situation like that is worse than placing them in foster care imo

jus woke up..

*goin back to sleep*

Only reason you support it is because you need to keep your employee numbers up. You indirectly ? up thousands of kids lives daily.

i dont use hunger as a lure.. i dont show someone starvin a box of noodles.. i show a person eatin a box of noodles a steak..

there's a difference..

You still indirectly ? up a ? ton of kid's lives...I'm sure people have lost marriages because of one of your girls...that ? up a child's life...that's indirectly you.

so a ? not bein able to satisfy her husband and keep her household together is somehow my fault??!
    got'cha!

Had you not laid the service out it may have never been taken. That's like walking up to somebody that's really ? off, handing them a gun and saying "Here you can shoot the person if you want to...or not" and saying you didn't play a part in any of it.

so hoes is walkin down streets like they jehovah witnesses knockin on doors when the wife is gone tryin to MAKE husbands pay to ? them.. is that how u think the game works??

Let me ask you something. If drugs never entered the world would people be addicted to them? A simple yes/no response will do.

seein as most drugs come from plants and natural resources i dont see how it could never exist..
    and seein as it started as a simple plant.. maybe its in the PERSON to WANT to be high..

i always laugh when people blame the supplier and not the demander..
    cause guess what... no demand.. NO SUPPLY!

or dont u realize that??

• Mood Indigo
    Options
    Couple forced adopted kids to eat ? & manure and perform sex acts for food.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143202903&page=1

i could very easily find heart warming stories about foster care and adoption to combat this

positiveimpactmagazine.com/2011/02/01/foster-parents-make-an-impact/

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,531968,00.html

this last article, the couple had 16 children all with disabilities, 12 of them adopted. unfortunately they were murdered. but they are obviously people who did what they did because they love and care for children.

are there horrible foster parents, definitely, but there are also even more horrible biological parents. putting a child in foster care with parents like this seems like a much better option to me than sucking ? to feed them. that's just my $0.02 tho

Lol @ the irony of the one who absolutely wouldn't do it justifying the one who absolutely would.

lol @ the irony of the person named biblicalatheist pointing out the irony in an ironic situation

that's not even close to being ironic, because that's not what irony is. i don't think most people really understand that word. the way it's often used is more in line with incongruity i believe, while true irony consists in stating the the opposite of what is meant.

so irony is basically u sendin ur kids off to foster care because u refuse to suck ? .. only to have, say ur daughter get tossed around the system and falling into the hands of a ? who's gonna have her suckin ? to feed him??

is that "irony"??

no that's still not even close to irony

But children are more likely to suffer different forms of abuse in foster care. Children are more likely to become criminals, high school dropouts etc.

The only reason I posted that story was for parellel. Since he decided to post horror stories of prostitutes.

@ the bolded more likely than if they had been raised my a mother that had to suck ? to support them? if not, you can't really use that stat. and i totally agree with you. but prostituting to feed them is a horrible option, with no chance of anything positive coming out of it in my eyes. with foster care at least there is a greater chance than not that they will be well taken care of, unless you're saying more than 50% of foster parents are abusive. i sure as hell can't provide that chance if i gotta suck ? to feed them

Maybe but I don't know of any women who resorted to straight up prostitution to feed their children and the outcome of that.

I know girls who've done sexual acts for men for money when they fell in hard times but it wasn't something they did all the time. We really don't know how many women have done something like that for money. It could be a lot more than we think.

Women do sexual favors all of the time for money even when they aren't going through hard times. That's not the level of prostitution we are discussing.

Wasn't sucking ? the original question?

When did it get to becoming a prostitute?
  • CapitalB
    Options

Pride... ?

jus woke up..

*goin back to sleep*

there's a difference..

got'cha!

Let me ask you something. If drugs never entered the world would people be addicted to them? A simple yes/no response will do.

seein as most drugs come from plants and natural resources i dont see how it could never exist..
    and seein as it started as a simple plant.. maybe its in the PERSON to WANT to be high..

or dont u realize that??

I always laugh when people feel the need to provide a long response to a simple yes/no question because they know the correct answer will make them look like they are in the wrong.

ur question was dumb..
    and unrealistic..

but to answer that ? question.. if drugs wasnt on earth mu'fuckas would find somethin else to get them through the day..

so YES ud still have addicts..
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Define "natural resource" bossboo

whats weed??
    is it made in a lab??

drugs today are more advanced because the technology is more advance.. in prehistoric times they'd jus chew the coca leaves for a high.. now we have the technology to process it and make it more intense..

if u think ? TREES wasnt burnin in biblical times i got somethin else to tell u..
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    PR just stop it man we get it you go to college youre a smart dude.... but you are not gonna win this battle...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what yall think....tucked in or out?
  • CapitalB
    Options

Pride... ?

jus woke up..

*goin back to sleep*

there's a difference..

got'cha!

or dont u realize that??

I always laugh when people feel the need to provide a long response to a simple yes/no question because they know the correct answer will make them look like they are in the wrong.

ur question was dumb..
    and unrealistic..

but to answer that ? question.. if drugs wasnt on earth mu'fuckas would find somethin else to get them through the day..

"would people still be addicted to them"...I didn't ask if people would be addicted to other stuff. Keep trying.

cant be addicted to whats not there..
    buuuuuuuuuuut

UD STILL HAVE ADDICTS..

so basically ull always have somethin to cry about..
    cause u rather chop the weed them pull the root..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once you modify or chemically alter a natural plant to make it into a more harsh drug, it's no longer natural. The plant as it is, is suppose to be natural and not what you do to it after.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    SHE WOULD SUCK ? FOR FREE, SO MIGHT AS WELL DO IT FOR HER KIDS...

realview.jpg?urbaninside_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fproducts.image.php%3Fdefid%3D146002%26greeting_card_inside%3D1%26revision%3D229a0cf0425f6b2d8910546666de1bab953badab&urbanword_txt=trick%20love%20the%20kids&urbanimage_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fproducts.image.php%3Fdefid%3D146002%26greeting_card_outside%3D1%26revision%3D229a0cf0425f6b2d8910546666de1bab953badab
  • CapitalB
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Once you modify or chemically alter a natural plant to make it into a more harsh drug, it's no longer natural. The plant as it is, is suppose to be natural and not what you do to it after.

ur point??
    cause my point was it started out as jus gettin high off the plant.. WHICH WAS THE CASE.. and as technology advanced so did the drug..

are u arguing that??
    cant say if drugs was never on earth when drugs are of the earth.. people jus found out recreational uses for natural resources..

• CapitalB
    Options

Pride... ?

jus woke up..

*goin back to sleep*

there's a difference..

got'cha!

or dont u realize that??

ur question was dumb..
    and unrealistic..

"would people still be addicted to them"...I didn't ask if people would be addicted to other stuff. Keep trying.

buuuuuuuuuuut

UD STILL HAVE ADDICTS..

I think you are missing my point. You don't make the person choose to cheat on their wife...you make it easier for them to do so. I guess, like Blazini pointed out, my college level education went over a lot of people's heads. I'm sorry for that.

yeh.. educated fools.. i run across them allllllll the time..
    uses dumb and unrealistic questions to support dumb and unrealistic claims..

a classic case of idealist vs realist..

now if only what went on in ur head went on in the REAL world..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drugs are of the earth, it's a natural part of life. Someone said "define natural resources", I did. What's natural is leaving it as is without altering it further. (with the technology today)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai is 100% by the book smart i'll give her that, she's mastered the art of using the english dictionary to cover the holes in her arguments ....

but she lacks in common sense and survival instinct which is surprising knowing the habitat she's been in .....
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe we've gotten off track...

get the pitchforks and torches back out for the male's willing to suck ? for food
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    PR just stop it man we get it you go to college youre a smart dude.... but you are not gonna win this battle...

What does going to college have to do with personal morals? Stop showing your insecurities in regards to your own intelligence. They have nothing to do with having an opinion.

Lol nah fam im good over here.. but you keep going back and fourth in a losing effort... chances are and i may be wrong you speak about ? you have no real life relation to so stop... that ? a ? for Christ sake...
  • CapitalB
    Options

Pride... ?

jus woke up..

*goin back to sleep*

there's a difference..

got'cha!

or dont u realize that??

ur question was dumb..
    and unrealistic..

buuuuuuuuuuut

UD STILL HAVE ADDICTS..

I think you are missing my point. You don't make the person choose to cheat on their wife...you make it easier for them to do so. I guess, like Blazini pointed out, my college level education went over a lot of people's heads. I'm sorry for that.

yeh.. educated fools.. i run across them allllllll the time..
    uses dumb and unrealistic questions to support dumb and unrealistic claims..

a classic case of idealist vs realist..

now if only what went on in ur head went on in the REAL world..

You speak on the REAL world but can't even see faults in your own line of work...hilarious.

And in this REAL world you feel you are at no fault despite being a supplier of something illegal. Of course you would take that stance though since you are the supplier. Only seems logical that you would.

lets not bring legality into this argument..
    hahahahaha lol @ a crooked government wantin me to be on the straight in narrow..

yeh.. if ONLY what went on in ur head went on in the REAL world..
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Can't believe I just got suckered into arguing with an online gimmick...I'm too e-old for that.

nice cop out..
    especially seein as u initiated contact..
  • John_Blazini
    Options

What does going to college have to do with personal morals? Stop showing your insecurities in regards to your own intelligence. They have nothing to do with having an opinion.

Lol nah fam im good over here.. but you keep going back and fourth in a losing effort... chances are and i may be wrong you speak about ? you have no real life relation to so stop... that ? a ? for Christ sake...

You've spoken about about Plap sucking ? multiple times in this thread...you saying you are allowed to say those things only because you can relate to them?

and you meant forth*

/collegelogic

im not arguing with him about it i just said he is ? and weird just a simple statement.
This discussion has been closed.