What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

based on your self-assessment

123457»

Replies

• Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO I don't want no ugly ass nigga with a nice body foh.
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    pretty thug Im a 10
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A solid 5
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO I don't want no ugly ass nigga with a nice body foh.
    picky pico
    tumblr_m8suqsDpq11rqmwopo1_500.gif
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall let em lie to you...

Pico's last boyfriend ACCORDING TO HER was an ugly dude with a nice body, rated him a 4 face wise in a thread a while back.

Swag btw
    -Shive-
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    7-8 straight to the point.
    1366ee6f2d56.gif
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i give myself an 8. i put women in a hypnotic trance when i smile.
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima pretty muthafucka, BK's were i'm repping, tell em quit the bitchin, i'm gon make it in a second.
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Kushington wrote: »
    Damn some of yall niggas jump from one extreme to the other, comprehend for a second breh.

nobody is saying you cant get a quality attractive chick based solely on your looks, personality, ambition, etc, cause like blank said, most chicks dont expect to be with a millionaire anyway

but those millionaire dudes....with hundred thousand dollar cars, mansions, yachts, who can afford to take a bitch to a random ass international island just cause theyre bored....them niggas get the top notch hoes and them hoes dont care about how the dude looks. Thats just how life is.

them guys are "rich tricks" ?

cold 8-10 piece broads cheat on their successful lover with financially average/even broke niggas everyday....

its all about how u view success, and last but not least all about how u view yourself....

if u truely believe your that nigga and u carry yourself like "that nigga" beautiful things will follow, u gotta really invest in yourself from a preservation standpoint in order to stand out..... we all see the successfull cat thats jealous of the average salary nigga who is crafty and has enough game to do him at a high level.....

no finances will hide who u really are rather that be a lame, square, trick, player etc........

If I had a million, a bitch would never know..... she'd be suckin my dick and fixing my plate because i'm ME....

just a little game I thought i'd share with u young G's.....

BodhideadeyeSlickestR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW a lot of people fell for the bait in this thread.....