-Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seats Vol.1

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive also never been posted in here to my knowledge, but i got u Right after u return Africa's trade machine swag and tell us how kd better then Bron other than "he scored 5 more points!".

Me not having a "damn good point">>>>>>u being considered by many a "here go this ? with this off the wall ? "
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    In b4 "u just don't watch, it's obvious so I'm not gonna explain"
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Curry look extra regular this year

Whatever ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Says the board doesn't contribute intelligent basketball talk

Contributes this
    R.D. wrote: »
    Danny Granger=Paul Pierce
    Cameron Payne, Devin Booker>>John Wall
    Trade Lillard for Okafor

What's R.D.'s most ludicrous statement so far? Going with Granger

When he said Andre Miller was a better PG than rose after he won MVP

Meanwhile Andre Miller played 20 years in the league and D Rose been getting called washed since 25

This the ? I be talking about...missed this whole page lmaoo

Countless ? in here "KD defense took a huge leap this year"

KD was #1 in fg% of shots he contested TWO years ago.

My ? said me saying trade Lilliard for Okafor is stupid when anybody watches ball know we can't win with them both at the guard spots cause they getting abused nightly and ? cosigned CJ over Dame a page ago

Me preferring Devin Booker over Wall is stupid even though Booker is 6 years younger, bigger, and a better shooter in a shooting league

Im still listening for the LeBron over KD arguments and how that's a crazy statement to flip it around as if KD not one of the best players to ever play just like Bron

You ? don't know ball, you just fans of a team...there's exceptions, they the same ? not taking it personal when I say it
    Jeff Green is a better player than Rudy ?

Both are better than Kendrick Perkins
    @its....JOHN B ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody put the mister B post when he wanted the Sixers to have a 11 man rotation

Then the one that has simmons being the starting SG, saric at SF, Noel at PF, and embiid at C
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Says the board doesn't contribute intelligent basketball talk

Contributes this
    Danny Granger=Paul Pierce
    Cameron Payne, Devin Booker>>John Wall
    Trade Lillard for Okafor

What's R.D.'s most ludicrous statement so far? Going with Granger

When he said Andre Miller was a better PG than rose after he won MVP

Meanwhile Andre Miller played 20 years in the league and D Rose been getting called washed since 25

This the ? I be talking about...missed this whole page lmaoo

Countless ? in here "KD defense took a huge leap this year"

KD was #1 in fg% of shots he contested TWO years ago.

My ? said me saying trade Lilliard for Okafor is stupid when anybody watches ball know we can't win with them both at the guard spots cause they getting abused nightly and ? cosigned CJ over Dame a page ago

Me preferring Devin Booker over Wall is stupid even though Booker is 6 years younger, bigger, and a better shooter in a shooting league

Im still listening for the LeBron over KD arguments and how that's a crazy statement to flip it around as if KD not one of the best players to ever play just like Bron

You ? don't know ball, you just fans of a team...there's exceptions, they the same ? not taking it personal when I say it
    Jeff Green is a better player than Rudy ?

Both are better than Kendrick Perkins
    @its....JOHN B ?

Bruh you open to counter any basketball point

This ? ? is just ? ?

And then I posted what ? Counter it big dawg, show everybody how dumb I am by picking each argument apart

I believe in you
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    U have no basketball points, is the point.
  • Beta
    Options
    Ima need y'all to fight it out
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Somebody put the mister B post when he wanted the Sixers to have a 11 man rotation

Then the one that has simmons being the starting SG, saric at SF, Noel at PF, and embiid at C
    Mister B. wrote: »
    The young Sixers started off good at home vs. the Raps, now they've tapered off tonight, with tons of TOs.

One thing I don't get: if I'm Brett Brown, why can't I run a 10 (or 11)-man rotation, that utilizes all three seven-footers. It's obviously this team relies way too much on Joel, and with him on a minute restriction all season, that can put too much pressure on him, and with the bench unable to generate their own offense, Jahlil would be the anchor to that.

I'd run that ? like this:

PG: McConnell / Sergio

SG: Henderson / Luwawu-Cabarrot / Stauksis

SF: Da Homie Dario / Covington

PF: Illasova / Noel

C: Embiid / Big Jah
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Does "love was always better than melo" qualify?
  • infamous114
    Options
    Brady is not the GOAT he was groomed and his patriots got caught cheating 3 times. Falcons tossed the superbowl its rigged it WWE
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The young Sixers started off good at home vs. the Raps, now they've tapered off tonight, with tons of TOs.

One thing I don't get: if I'm Brett Brown, why can't I run a 10 (or 11)-man rotation, that utilizes all three seven-footers. It's obviously this team relies way too much on Joel, and with him on a minute restriction all season, that can put too much pressure on him, and with the bench unable to generate their own offense, Jahlil would be the anchor to that.

that guy be posting the most non interesting stuff in the on your mind thread , ? be so in interested, they don't even give reactions ....sad !! vacations and landmarks that NO one would dare visit with they own money LOL
  • Beta
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

that guy be posting the most non interesting stuff in the on your mind thread , ? be so in interested, they don't even give reactions ....sad !! vacations and landmarks that NO one would dare visit with they own money LOL

You not trying to see hole in the wall venues and hear stories about delaware?!
  • infamous114
    edited February 2017
    Options
    They need to get rid of that two year limit for defending your dunk crown. Lavine would've ate on these ? and add some energy to the crowd.
  • infamous114
    edited February 2017
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Man what happened to Brandon Jennings he used to be good dude fell off hard
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we say we dropped the ball in the #2 pick just in the fact we passed on Okafor the next generation Timmy D

As a sixers fan, even i can lol at this. Smh
  • infamous114
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    So Jerry Krause done passed I'm interested to hear Tommy's take on what this means for the Bulls future.
  • Beta
    Options
    Said it's not age or being sapped from injury all season but lacks of ? given

Damn 40 water
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Told you Knick fans are stupid as ?
  • Beta
    Options
    Told you Knick fans are stupid as ?

They should post more man lol
  • infamous114
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Speaking of HOF, is derrick rose worthy of the Hall?