What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Teaching creationism as scientifically valid now banned in all UK public schools

13

Replies

  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Don't argue with Jesus freaks, they're guided by faith not facts, let them wallow in the dark ages

    WHEN DID A THEORY BECOME A FACT?
    iw23gx.jpg
    damobb2deepSplackavelli
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's funny when a poster crosses over into Real Lady territory, when it gets to the point that every time they post some shit, niggas just totally ignore it because they're a known clown and/or is crazy as a bag of cats.
    SneakDZA
  • aka_OGaka_OG Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    creationism v. evolution again...everyone overlooks the origin of both and forget it takes FAITH (not facts) to believe on either side.

    takes faith to believe God created everything and governed the events that followed

    takes faith to believe in the theory of the big bang and the events that followed

    theory v. theory

    makes no sense mocking anyone on either side. The fact public schools are going the route of forcing only one theory down peoples throats should be the real argument here
    tumblr_mkvhrvXmjR1s39zqwo1_400.jpg
    damobb2deepAjackson17KaiValentinez A. Kaisersoul rattler
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Don't argue with Jesus freaks, they're guided by faith not facts, let them wallow in the dark ages

    WHEN DID A THEORY BECOME A FACT?

    Scientific theory is different from a theory and misused quite often by the general public there is mathematics and credible evidence and testing to back a scientific theory. Evolution is by far factual but the intimate details might not all be correct.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aka_OG wrote: »
    creationism v. evolution again...everyone overlooks the origin of both and forget it takes FAITH (not facts) to believe on either side.

    takes faith to believe God created everything and governed the events that followed

    takes faith to believe in the theory of the big bang and the events that followed

    theory v. theory

    makes no sense mocking anyone on either side. The fact public schools are going the route of forcing only one theory down peoples throats should be the real argument here

    C/s.....
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aka_OG wrote: »
    creationism v. evolution again...everyone overlooks the origin of both and forget it takes FAITH (not facts) to believe on either side.

    takes faith to believe God created everything and governed the events that followed

    takes faith to believe in the theory of the big bang and the events that followed

    theory v. theory

    makes no sense mocking anyone on either side. The fact public schools are going the route of forcing only one theory down peoples throats should be the real argument here

    A lot of real shit in this post. But how are they forcing one down people throats? It's not like they are gonna ban creationism and only teach evolution.
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also evolution is not a correct term it should be adaptation vs evolution which in most minds is becoming superior in which they equate themselves as superior.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Don't argue with Jesus freaks, they're guided by faith not facts, let them wallow in the dark ages

    WHEN DID A THEORY BECOME A FACT?

    Scientific theory is different from a theory and misused quite often by the general public there is mathematics and credible evidence and testing to back a scientific theory. Evolution is by far factual but the intimate details might not all be correct.

    A THEORY IS A THEORY.. I DONT CARE WHAT WORDS YOU PUT INFRONT OF IT...

    PEOPLE WOULD RATHER BELIEVE THAT ALLLL OF THIS HAPPEND BY MISTAKE THAN TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A GOD THAT DID ALL OF THIS
    iw23gx.jpg
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One one hand, you have a big ass explosion, flying rocks with proteins and shit, primordial ooze, all life on Earth descending from a single organism, etc.

    On the other hand you have a guy living in the sky, niggas living inside of whales, splitting seas in half, making fish appear out of nowhere, fire NOT burning niggas, etc.

    How is one any more hard to believe than the other?
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Don't argue with Jesus freaks, they're guided by faith not facts, let them wallow in the dark ages

    WHEN DID A THEORY BECOME A FACT?

    Scientific theory is different from a theory and misused quite often by the general public there is mathematics and credible evidence and testing to back a scientific theory. Evolution is by far factual but the intimate details might not all be correct.

    A THEORY IS A THEORY.. I DONT CARE WHAT WORDS YOU PUT INFRONT OF IT...

    PEOPLE WOULD RATHER BELIEVE THAT ALLLL OF THIS HAPPEND BY MISTAKE THAN TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A GOD THAT DID ALL OF THIS

    Your mindset of what a theory may be right but not for what a scientific theory is.

    Please, understand the difference.

  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Mister B. wrote: »
    My question is: who still teaches Creationism in schools, anyway? I thought the whole "church vs. state" thing stopped that years ago, outside of private schools.

    LOL @ the UK finally catching up.

    Alabama ,probably some other Bible belt states, and Kentucky find ways to sneak it in.

    There are many times where the whole church and state thing is ignored in America, cause you know, Christianity is the religion, and such limitations wont hold it back.
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Getting it out the mud Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Lol @ this...smh...

    Let ppl "do them" and you "do you"...is my motto
    damobb2deep
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Don't argue with Jesus freaks, they're guided by faith not facts, let them wallow in the dark ages

    WHEN DID A THEORY BECOME A FACT?

    Scientific theory is different from a theory and misused quite often by the general public there is mathematics and credible evidence and testing to back a scientific theory. Evolution is by far factual but the intimate details might not all be correct.

    A THEORY IS A THEORY.. I DONT CARE WHAT WORDS YOU PUT INFRONT OF IT...

    PEOPLE WOULD RATHER BELIEVE THAT ALLLL OF THIS HAPPEND BY MISTAKE THAN TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A GOD THAT DID ALL OF THIS

    No its not go research scientific theory vs theory and you'll see the difference.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp......I can't say I was surprised. But yet many folks will still go kicking and screaming to the pit because they refused the love of the truth. Tragic.
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

    GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

    Go to Jerusalem! 5777



    Amen.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp......I can't say I was surprised. But yet many folks will still go kicking and screaming to the pit because they refused the love of the truth. Tragic.

    thanks for trying though.
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why can't people agree that god created all these creatures and they evolved?
    Ajackson17
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    why is a theory or proposed theory being banned? everything should be taught in schools and schools should encourage free thinking through different theories and ideas. If were banning things based on what people believed happened then greek mythology should be banned.

    yes so if we teach the theory of gravity, we should also teach that if you walk off a ten story building that you will float. i mean why not, that would encourage free thinking right? /:) stop it hun

    and no one if teaching greek mythology like it's facts tho

    The problem with using examples like that when talking to these troglodytes is that gravity is something they can see the effects of with their own eyes happening in real-time. That's the limit of their capacity when it comes to understanding complex ideas; apparently if it's not something that can be observed with the naked eye or over the course of one lifetime it can't possibly be a fact no matter how much corroborating evidence supports it.

    (unless you're talking about god which for some reason they require no proof or evidence of whatsoever)
    KaiAjackson17
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    why is a theory or proposed theory being banned? everything should be taught in schools and schools should encourage free thinking through different theories and ideas. If were banning things based on what people believed happened then greek mythology should be banned.

    yes so if we teach the theory of gravity, we should also teach that if you walk off a ten story building that you will float. i mean why not, that would encourage free thinking right? /:) stop it hun

    and no one if teaching greek mythology like it's facts tho

    The problem with using examples like that when talking to these troglodytes is that gravity is something they can see the effects of with their own eyes happening in real-time. That's the limit of their capacity when it comes to understanding complex ideas; apparently if it's not something that can be observed with the naked eye or over the course of one lifetime it can't possibly be a fact no matter how much corroborating evidence supports it.

    (unless you're talking about god which for some reason they require no proof or evidence of whatsoever)

    The thing is there are observable instances of speciation

    Evolution deniers just refuse to look at the evidence
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    KaiAjackson17
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    why is a theory or proposed theory being banned? everything should be taught in schools and schools should encourage free thinking through different theories and ideas. If were banning things based on what people believed happened then greek mythology should be banned.

    yes so if we teach the theory of gravity, we should also teach that if you walk off a ten story building that you will float. i mean why not, that would encourage free thinking right? /:) stop it hun

    and no one if teaching greek mythology like it's facts tho

    The problem with using examples like that when talking to these troglodytes is that gravity is something they can see the effects of with their own eyes happening in real-time. That's the limit of their capacity when it comes to understanding complex ideas; apparently if it's not something that can be observed with the naked eye or over the course of one lifetime it can't possibly be a fact no matter how much corroborating evidence supports it.

    (unless you're talking about god which for some reason they require no proof or evidence of whatsoever)

    The thing is there are observable instances of speciation

    Evolution deniers just refuse to look at the evidence

    I know that... but the problem is it's not instantly observable like an apple falling from a tree -it's the kind of evidence you have to learn to understand and they have no desire to learn or to understand. That's why these threads make for good comedy.

    These guys really think the bible not only counts as a science book but is also the only science book that isn't filled with trickery and lies.
    KaiAjackson17
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :: that awkward moment when you realize a thread is over because it was moved to the social lounge ::
    Valentinez A. KaiserVIBECeLLaR-DooR
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can Jesus microwave a burrito so hot even he him could not eat it?
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This clown is crazy, how do a people enter a land with no name, no religion, no culture but come out of the so called tyrant land having all three. And you want me to learn from the copiers let me learn from the true masters.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    :: that awkward moment when you realize a thread is over because it was moved to the social lounge ::
    still amazes me why people post this and don't make an effort to keep threads going instead

  • alissowackalissowack Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Politics have a way of not addressing the real issue. Intelligent Design does offer an alternative theory to how things come to be and should be considered. However, the issue is that some people are afraid of the religious implications associated with it. Some people get the notion that if I.D. is accepted then it is a win for the religious fanatics; that they could start expressing (or imposing) their religious views however they please; not whether it could offer another way to explain the universe. I would much rather accept this ban on the grounds that people would misuse the theory for ill-fated means than to say there isn't anything scientific about pursing I.D.
    al-is-so-wack: Deplorable for hire.
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In high school, my science classes acknowledge the existence of Creationism as a theory but it would only be mentioned for a few minutes out of an entire school year.

    Good for the UK. Better late than never.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

    I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
Sign In or Register to comment.