What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If a girl is a stripper is she automatically a slut,whore..etc...

Replies

• Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just cuz you're a ho doesn't mean you're worthless or evil.
    I been saying this!!!
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just cuz you're a ho doesn't mean you're worthless or evil.

Hoes are very useful
    rocket-2.gif
    StillFaggyAF  Colin$mackabi$hAfrica United
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    Copper wrote: »
    “i didn't respect men that came to see me dance" -skylar

They tricks ...why would she respect them? ....that's why these niggas don't be fuckin strippers .... How can a brawd look at you romantically and you tricking off your money for some titties in your face?

Them is simp niggas to a hoe ... unless she gettin something out of it ...ain't no point ...that's why they're .......businesswomen

Utilizing your assets.

You better be trollin. This ngga is a rest-haven.
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley

They tricks ...why would she respect them? ....that's why these niggas don't be fuckin strippers .... How can a brawd look at you romantically and you tricking off your money for some titties in your face?

Them is simp niggas to a hoe ... unless she gettin something out of it ...ain't no point ...that's why they're .......businesswomen

Utilizing your assets.

Who wants a stripper to look at them romantically?

Nigga shutup

Y'all niggas be slow as fuck on here boy I tell ya.... Lol
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    Westiedeadeye
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all

Utilizing your assets.

Nigga shutup

male-tears-2.jpg
    Copper
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    Niggas is out here MARRYING stripper bitches ... And y'all niggas is acting shocked at what I'm saying ....lol
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    Meta_ConsciousAfrica United
    Definitley
    Westie wrote: »

Utilizing your assets.

Nigga shutup

Not so fast sweetie bop ... before yo go CS'n my shit ...you said something that i thougt was wild earlier too.. Lemme make sure I understand your point correctly tho..
    slut
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

Soooo y'all know this how? Cuz all the strippers you tricked on fucked you right after. Mhmmm...

Y'all love hoes idk why there's so much animosity for them.

I couldn't really tell if this was just sarcasm ....but were you trying to say that these stripper chicks ain't sluts because they dont be lettin these niggas really fuck like that?

Like I said I couldn't really tell what the tone of the post was
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all

Utilizing your assets.

Nigga shutup

Not so fast sweetie bop ... before yo go CS'n my shit ...you said something that i thougt was wild earlier too.. Lemme make sure I understand your point correctly tho..
    slut
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

Soooo y'all know this how? Cuz all the strippers you tricked on fucked you right after. Mhmmm...

Y'all love hoes idk why there's so much animosity for them.

I couldn't really tell if this was just sarcasm ....but were you trying to say that these stripper chicks ain't sluts because they dont be lettin these niggas really fuck like that?

Like I said I couldn't really tell what the tone of the post was

I say things the way I do for a reason...I wasn't agreeing with your reasoning, just that some of y'all are slow. :)

male-tears-2.jpg
    Rasta.deadeye
    Definitley
    Chocolate sprinkles had glitter all over her huge titties while she twerked and popped her pussy on a handstand....but when her song cut off and the stage lights came on i didn't see any romance in her eyes
    best-cry-ever.gif
    kanye-west-amber-rose.jpg
    cairo2_zpsa2543cd2.png

.......they did

Dull ass nigga...lol
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie is not really sure what she's arguing in here

She's become an expert in her troll ways
    deadeyeArya Tsaddiq
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all
    So we just gonna act like there ain't lawyers, doctors, managers, execs, etc. that suck and fuck at their own discretion?

Terms like slut and Whore are overused and lack definition.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    BoldChild
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends
    Gotta hustle
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

Definitley
    So we just gonna act like there ain't lawyers, doctors, managers, execs, etc. that suck and fuck at their own discretion?

Sluts and whores are pretty well understood terms ....

Why do niggas be trying to protect the sluts and whores tho? I really don't think they need the cape... I'm pretty sure they're just fine doing slutty shit
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    Huey_CAfrica United
  • FourEfilFourEfil Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • stackmaster 313stackmaster 313 DetroitPosts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She does sexual things for money with randoms what else would you call her
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    LadyZee wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Yes

If you don't respect yourself, don't expect me to respect you either.

We know
    *insert whatever I think the IC men want me to say here*

So predictable.

I saw pictures of you in your underwear before I even saw a post from you...

So funny enough I can't say I care too much if you don't agree with my opinion :-)

DAMN... that line killed me lololol

• soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all

Sluts and whores are pretty well understood terms ....

Why do niggas be trying to protect the sluts and whores tho? I really don't think they need the cape... I'm pretty sure they're just fine doing slutty shit

It's clear that people don't know the difference between a slut, a whore, a stripper, and a prostitute. It's possible for someone to be all of those things, but that doesn't make those words interchangeable.

Why do niggas feel the need to attack women simply because they chose to engage in sexual activities? It's usually the no pussy getting niggas that do this, right along with people who get their retarded social standards from bibles and Qur'ans and shit.

If it's so many hoes outchea, why you ain't getting laid?
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    Africa United
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By 'whore' definition - One who sells their body, then yes.

By slut or any other definition, if she's not fuckin, then no.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....

giphy.gif
    Yep. It's THAT season again....
    Ranxxdeadeye
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    yes nigga
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    They aint called women of the night just cause it sound nice.

FMBM
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    What about the ones in the bible belt that cant take off their tops?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia