What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Can feminists and strong black women really have a successful heterosexual relationship?

1567810

Replies

  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunPosts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

    You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

    So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

    Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. Fuk no.
    First of all

    dealing-with-cheery-people-first-thing-in-the-morning.gif

    Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

    Do not want? Really? Lol I'll let you have that one. See, I'm nice ;)

    Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad niggas.

    Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random niggas on in a random thread on a random website.

    You not his girl you the IC girl. You the new Kat.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5063895



    S2JdeadeyeAfrica United
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

    You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

    So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

    Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. Fuk no.
    First of all

    dealing-with-cheery-people-first-thing-in-the-morning.gif

    Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

    Do not want? Really? Lol I'll let you have that one. See, I'm nice ;)

    Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad niggas.

    Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random niggas on in a random thread on a random website.

    You not his girl you the IC girl. You the new Kat.

    Can you get your fake iceberg slim bullshit away from me? Kthanxbye
    male-tears-2.jpg
    Kat
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

    You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

    So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

    Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. Fuk no.
    First of all

    dealing-with-cheery-people-first-thing-in-the-morning.gif

    Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

    Do not want? Really? Lol I'll let you have that one. See, I'm nice ;)

    Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad niggas.

    Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random niggas on in a random thread on a random website.


    You not his girl you the IC girl. You the new Kat.

    morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

    And happy people do happy things. One does not argue online everyday then go home 'happy'. One would assume u got somethin on yo chest that u gotta let out @westie...Ngga.
      Colin$mackabi$hdeadeyejonoLPast
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're still confusing 'feminists' with 'feminist extremists', huh?

    Y'all can't be this dense.
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ "you not his girl you the iC girl" - so disrespectful
    deadeyeAfrica United
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

    You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

    So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

    Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. Fuk no.
    First of all

    dealing-with-cheery-people-first-thing-in-the-morning.gif

    Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

    Do not want? Really? Lol I'll let you have that one. See, I'm nice ;)

    Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad niggas.

    Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random niggas on in a random thread on a random website.


    You not his girl you the IC girl. You the new Kat.

    morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

    And happy people do happy things. One does not argue online everyday then go home 'happy'. One would assume u got somethin on yo chest that u gotta let out @westie...Ngga.
    I'm sorry I'm not sorry if talking shit makes you frown but it makes me smile. I can kill time in whatever way my heart desires. I ain't explaining nothing to you Faux pimps and keyboard psychologists. Nigga...
    male-tears-2.jpg
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LordZuko‌ and @S2J‌ who hurt you sweetie? How can I help?
    male-tears-2.jpg
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    @Kat‌


    @Westie‌


    Both of you claim that you're in long-term relationships.


    If that's the case, then why is it that you two so often come across as angry and bitter?


    What's the root cause?


    Where does this stem from?


    Is there something that's lacking in your respective relationships?


    What can be done to alleviate your feelings of resentment and hostility?


    How can we start the healing process?



    20010123-dr-phil-advice-3-300x250.jpg



    *benevolent sexism post*
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunPosts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at asking anybody who hurt when you making up 3/4 of the posts in a ten page thread.

    Consider this, the more you post, the more you prove me right.

    Females with a man at home ain't worried about no niggas online. Ain't that right @Kat‌ and @Kai‌ ?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5063895



    deadeyeKat
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    @Kat‌


    @Westie‌


    Both of you claim that you're in long-term relationships.


    If that's the case, then why is it that you two so often come across as angry and bitter?


    What's the root cause?


    Where does this stem from?


    Is there something that's lacking in your respective relationships?


    What can be done to alleviate your feelings of resentment and hostility?


    How can we start the healing process?



    20010123-dr-phil-advice-3-300x250.jpg



    *benevolent sexism post*

    I can't help what you interpret. If you think I'm angry that's cool. You catch feelings on here or nah?
    male-tears-2.jpg
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    We're still confusing 'feminists' with 'feminist extremists', huh?

    Y'all can't be this dense.


    The problem is, the extremists are the ones who are at the forefront of the feminist movement.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    Africa United
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Lol at asking anybody who hurt when you making up 3/4 of the posts in a ten page thread.

    Consider this, the more you post, the more you prove me right.

    Females with a man at home ain't worried about no niggas online. Ain't that right @Kat‌ and @Kai‌ ?
    Who's worried nigga? I'm sorry online life for you>>> than your real life but some people can play around on their phones and be fine. That concept is lost upon you Huh. Better to be an online pimp...
    male-tears-2.jpg
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    @Kat‌


    @Westie‌


    Both of you claim that you're in long-term relationships.


    If that's the case, then why is it that you two so often come across as angry and bitter?


    What's the root cause?


    Where does this stem from?


    Is there something that's lacking in your respective relationships?


    What can be done to alleviate your feelings of resentment and hostility?


    How can we start the healing process?



    20010123-dr-phil-advice-3-300x250.jpg



    *benevolent sexism post*

    You catch feelings on here or nah?




    Nah, that's all you babygirl.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've obviously hurt some feelings on here....












    I don't give a fuck. Man up and stop acting like bitches.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    Kat
  • BarreGoffBarreGoff Posts: 326 ✭✭
    this debate is so 200-and late. yes they can
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If yall want to think every topic I touch is about me or about a current situation I'm in, that's your bad for assuming.

    I base my opinions on many different things.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    I've obviously hurt some feelings on here....












    I don't give a fuck. Man up and stop acting like bitches.



    And you think I'm the one who caught feelings.



    sarkozy_laugh.gif
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    If yall want to think every topic I touch is about me or about a current situation I'm in, that's your bad for assuming.

    I base my opinions on many different things.


    @Kat‌


    Tell us more Kathryn.


    What different things do you base your opinions on?


    3ae33a04.jpg


    @Peeny_Wally‌

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    I've obviously hurt some feelings on here....












    I don't give a fuck. Man up and stop acting like bitches.



    And you think I'm the one who caught feelings.



    sarkozy_laugh.gif

    I didn't say you did. I asked that because if you don't what makes you think I do?

    This can't be proven either way...
    male-tears-2.jpg
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    deadeye wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    We're still confusing 'feminists' with 'feminist extremists', huh?

    Y'all can't be this dense.


    The problem is, the extremists are the ones who are at the forefront of the feminist movement.

    I don't think that's true. Like anything, if you just rely on the information made popular by the media, you'll have a skewed view of it. But if you take time to do your own research, using credible information from credible sources, you find that this isn't true.

    And even if that WERE the case, shouldn't we all be savvy and intelligent enough to know that just because zealots and extremists are at the forefront, we can't assume that all people who subscribe to that ideology feel the same. For the most part, the only time hear about Muslims is when they are cutting heads off and blowing shit up...but we're smart enough to know that those are the extremists and not ALL Muslims. Same thing applies to Feminists and any other group.
    blackrain
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »

    @Kat‌hryn


    Fun Fact:


    What you don't say actually says more than what you do say?


    Marinate on that honey.


    nh
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marinate on these nuts MFer.
    Westie
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she got dat ass the possibilities are endless.

    Stay strong in showing your femininity also respect nature and the laws of the land agreed upon by you and your partner before you started on this journey called life together
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    Shut up
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    DupacChi SnowDarcSkies
Sign In or Register to comment.