What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Seedz Therapy: Come in and get Therapized

SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in AKA Donkey
My first patient is @Khaleesi but I'm willing to take on more patients.
Post in here and get therapized by Seedzington.

In reference to:
Khaleesi wrote: »
Im real enough to self evaluate.

My issue is simple.

1. My self esteem is higher than average.

2. I am controlling because of my mother's controlling ways.

3. I am a bitch because i would rather be a bitch than a liar & I pride myself on being an honest person.

4. I don't bow down to men & wear the pants in my marriage because my mother was the breadwinner & my father was the stay at home daddy ( I love my daddy so much.. He never hit us... But my mom beat our asses)

Basically... I take after my mother and while growing up my parents told us over & over how we are all special and amazing young ladies and that we are worth more than all the money in the world.

Some dislike that I comeoff as a "better than you" type of person... But really I only see myself as extraordinary. I dont think that im better than anyone. Unless you are a rapist or serial killer... Or pathological liar.

My insecurities? Well, I hate my big hands. I hate my non existent eyebrows (which run in the family). And I hate my uneven skin tone (which I am working on).

This is why I am me.
I was actually popular in highschool.
Varsity cheerleader and everyone knew my name. I went though all of highschcool without any major drama, fights or suspensions.

Elementary/middle school is a different story. I was mean and a bully.
Twice made a boy voluntarily go inside a dumpster.

I learned to tone down my brutal honesty when I got to highschool and just sipped my tea.
Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
MistyKnight _Goldie_Idiopathic JokerMasteryMax.GlockLesnar DupacStoneColdMikeyBangEm_Bart willhustleVulcanRavenreapin505Kai

Replies

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    MistyKnight
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaPosts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you been drinking again seedz?
    AP21 wrote: »
    "yeah, I'ma stir up shit between two of the remaining 6 female posters on a male dominated site. Surely they'll like me after this"
    -the fatherless

"Yo, why she posting pictures in a pic thread brah. Who tf she think she is"
    -first ballot Hall of Fame fuck nigga

"A female just posted a pic? Word? Let me see if I can find something wrong with it to point out."
    -raised by a pack of sissies

"A female in a hip hop site? Noooooo. We can't have that"
    -closet homosexual
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    something is a little pervert in your endeavor bruh
    why do you want them to EXHIBIT their matter in public?

being a good therapist requires discretion not EXHIBITION for GOATS

you should start analysing yourself bruh... something not right with you
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Rozetta5tone
    Seedz just wants to eat my pussy.

Case closed.
    "yeah, I'ma stir up shit between two of the remaining 6 female posters on a male dominated site. Surely they'll like me after this"
    -the fatherless

"A female just posted a pic? Word? Let me see if I can find something wrong with it to point out."

-closet homosexual
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] nigga being white INRL
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    something not right with you

You think?
    Off&On wrote: »
    I'm in, I love hearing about myself.

I'm not sure who you are, I'd need a reference.

You think?

its not PROFESSIONAL and very COCKY to go public when you re a therapist if you re really are.

cause the more i watch your vid the more i doubt.

you are seeking notoriety and validation too
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
    Therapized lol
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYShottaDaBeast
    Seedz just wants to eat my pussy.

Case closed.

Who taught you this line of reasoning? When your mother was telling you about your self worth did she relat it to how many men want to give you oral sex? did she tell you "when a man critiques you, he just wants to eat your pussy".

If I tell you that I don't want to do that, how does that make you feel? Does it make you want to put me in a dumpster? Does it frustrate you becsuse you can't?

Interesting...

Dr. Seedz, this is Donkey.

If you are really serious about this whole shenanigans (which I am guessing you are not) then I suggest asking the MODs to move this thread to GNS... where it will most likely die.
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
    Ajackson17
    Also Dr. Seedz, my PM is always available :)
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
    Ajackson17
    Kat wrote: »
    interesting

Lemmy mad af right now!

I'm wondering why he is reacting in this way... Is there something I am missing?

I'm not saying he's wrong either.

You think?

its not PROFESSIONAL and very COCKY to go public when you re a therapist if you re really are.

cause the more i watch your vid the more i doubt.

you are seeking notoriety and validation too

You're fun. Keep talking I'm intrigued.

im not fun

just tellin the truth

your Khaleesi analyse is very funny

wack but funny
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemmy has prided himself as the resident IC therapist...I believe his study focuses on sex therapy.

He is also quite the libertine with a slight obsession for Pico.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYStoneColdMikeyMsSouthernDNB1
    I see, completely understandable. I don't want to step on anybody's toes.

Hey Lem would you like to going to practice together? We could make a partnership out of this nh.
    a.mannMs.Scorp
    Mastery wrote: »
    "Your uneven skin tone and your non existent eyebrows... Maybe that's why you like Khaleesi because she has huge eyebrows... right? Do you wanna be like Khaleesi? Do you wanna look like her? She is white... hmmmm... that's above my paygrade, I'm not gonna get into that" - Seedz.

Lmao!

Leave it up to you to pick the part that almost made me LOL and break character.
    BangEm_Bart CapitalB
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunflower give me some wise words.
  • MasteryMastery Sion Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    "Your uneven skin tone and your non existent eyebrows... Maybe that's why you like Khaleesi because she has huge eyebrows... right? Do you wanna be like Khaleesi? Do you wanna look like her? She is white... hmmmm... that's above my paygrade, I'm not gonna get into that" - Seedz.

Lmao!

Leave it up to you to pick the part that almost made me LOL and break character.
    I was over here dyin ' haha
    nlelbo.jpg
    GlockLesnar
    Kat wrote: »
    Lemmy has prided himself as the resident IC therapist...I believe his study focuses on sex therapy.

He is also quite the libertine with a slight obsession for Pico.

@Parallel is im still a student

lol
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg