What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tidal is Platinum

Replies

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    i purchase the cd's i fuck with...if it's somebody new ill download that shit and if i fuck with it i buy the cd if not i delete
  • I Self Lord & MasterI Self Lord & Master Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i still haven't figured out why ppl pay for these streaming services
    props to Jay i just know i aint one of those million ppl...i cant pay for free shit

CJLsXKo.png

So these culture vultures don't understand why an artist should be compensated for their artistry??

Like i said in the other thread, people ARE getting paid for the"free" streams, jus not the artist. The labels and companies advertising are the real vultures

this isn't even gettin them their just due, its a complimentary Revenue stream in addition to the other streams which they aint getting shit out of

Miss me wit that sympathy shit, this ISNT the fans fault. How is it the fans fault everyone getting theirs but you? Foh

N other vthan first paragraph im speakim in general, not towards u. That sympathy shit they tried to pull was an insult to my intelligence

So it's a slap in the face to ask supposed fans of these artist to pay 9.99 a month for unlimited access to their intellectual property because you feel entitled to access that work for free?

Vulture ...

I aint even say that

But lookie here bump that post ur cd collection thread n well see whos the "vultures" n who isnt

I see u skipped right past elzos comment u perpetrating

"I'M JACK JOHNSON, HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. I'M BLACK...THEY NEVER LET ME FORGET IT. I'M BLACK, ALRIGHT....I'LL NEVER LET THEM FORGET IT"

buttuh_b
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most new music is not worth the money anyway, I already have the best shit that was WORTH my money, most of these new comers ain't worthy, fuck em let em make bread off show money.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14NothingButTheTruthbuttuh_b
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the streaming services have killa season. Does anyone know why?
    Sorry Sierra Leone, one day we'll right the wrongs.
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    za'kiss wrote: »
    achewon87 wrote: »
    ]I like buying music and making my own playlists but I do like what they offer...

Also, not entirely sure what you mean by this, but you can definitely make your own playlists (on any streaming service).

It's rather apparent that these niggas don't have a clue on how any of these major streaming services (Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal...etc) work
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
  • soulfulcatsoulfulcat Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Tidal and I rock wit it.

I pay for it bc i ain't trying to download music from these shady sites and get viruses on my phone
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the streaming services have killa season. Does anyone know why?

Google play got it...
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i still haven't figured out why ppl pay for these streaming services
    props to Jay i just know i aint one of those million ppl...i cant pay for free shit

CJLsXKo.png

So these culture vultures don't understand why an artist should be compensated for their artistry??

Like i said in the other thread, people ARE getting paid for the"free" streams, jus not the artist. The labels and companies advertising are the real vultures

this isn't even gettin them their just due, its a complimentary Revenue stream in addition to the other streams which they aint getting shit out of

Miss me wit that sympathy shit, this ISNT the fans fault. How is it the fans fault everyone getting theirs but you? Foh

N other vthan first paragraph im speakim in general, not towards u. That sympathy shit they tried to pull was an insult to my intelligence

So it's a slap in the face to ask supposed fans of these artist to pay 9.99 a month for unlimited access to their intellectual property because you feel entitled to access that work for free?

Vulture ...

I aint even say that

But lookie here bump that post ur cd collection thread n well see whos the "vultures" n who isnt

I see u skipped right past elzos comment u perpetrating

You don't know what the fuck you saying

Go sit yo ass down somewhere nigga
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
  • esco sopranoesco soprano Jersey bredPosts: 2,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp..so much for premature reports of its demise.
    2013-11-1013_54_10.gif

Suggs100.jpg
    ethostexasdaking88Nah Son
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apple music >>>>

DNB1MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14JDSTAYWITITdouble0suge
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle eat it nigga!!! #TidalForTheWin

*Sets reminder for 10/20 then goes back to streaming HiFi music on tidal service*
    raheemclassickCJJDSTAYWITITgenocidecutter
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    Baby steps, one step at a time till you can walk, run and eventually fly :+1:
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    achewon87Thereal_bagenocidecutterTheBoyRo
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pleased for Tidal...but Apple Music >>>>>

It's just to convenient.
    JDSTAYWITIT
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,063 Regulator
    I got spotify right now but when my finances allow for some top notch music equipment I'll be copping tidal
  • raheemclassickraheemclassick Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Most new music is not worth the money anyway, I already have the best shit that was WORTH my money, most of these new comers ain't worthy, fuck em let em make bread off show money.
    As far as Hip Hop & R&B goes, I have about 75% percent of music from the 80's, and about 90% from the 90's. My collection is tough"
    achewon87buttuh_b
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Monizzle eat it nigga!!! #TidalForTheWin

*Sets reminder for 10/20 then goes back to streaming HiFi music on tidal service*

lol a win? Spotify and Apple music beating the shit outta tidal. Tidal like carmello dropping 40 points in a knicks lost. Yeah sure you got 40 but the rest of the league dominating your ass on a day by day paid user basis.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    genocidecutter
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't know how Apple gon look until after October tho...I signed up on release date and I start paying on the 3rd.

We will see how many people drop out and go back to the free Spotify version. I can't imagine many OG Apple users will tho..
    bkzlostchild
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They didn't put Killa Season on there because Cam sonned Jay to oblivion on You Gotta Love It.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    Preach2TeachgenocidecutterCutler 26 INT's LOL!eternal soldier