Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    I think people calling Kanye a ? for talking to the President elect, proves that y'all have been programmed... And in addition to being programmed, y'all are falling for this liberal SJW bs.

Listen Obama might be the first President that WASN'T a racist... That doesn't mean you don't talk to the President when you have a chance.
    Why do ppl keep saying this??

He's a ? , period. U want reasons why?..

He's a ? for saying he'll make his son be republican for white acceptance

He's a ? for going on TV and changing his voice to sound like Tweety Bird

He's a ? for wrapping himself in the Confederate flag

He's a ? for creating high priced slavewear

He's a ? for holding up a white mans food for him like a servant

He's a ? for taking pics with some old ass cacs arm around his waist

He's a ? for wearing blue contacts and having blonde hair... (the ? is 40 years old lmao)

He's a ? for telling black ppl to stop worrying about racism (because it doesn't affect Him.)

And yea he's a ? for endorsing Trump, who aspires to be a modern day ?

Collectively that makes Kanye a ? ? . A sellout

GOAT.

Too bad this can't be on the first page so all these fools coming into the thread posting "So Kanye's a ? for meeting with the president" could ? .

Smh why are y'all so emotional??

You see an emoji or some ? in that post that indicates what emotional state I'm in ?

Why you rackin up so many intellectual L's for Trump ? You're losing these debates left and right and you still keep sticking to the same ? .

There's new posters signing up to the IC just so they can get a win off of you by watching you defend Trump.

And for the record I don't need to see an emoji to know you're emotional

You can't explain how Kanye is a ? for just meeting with the incoming president, so you're using emotion and insults to convey the false idea that you're "above" answering my very simple question

Why would I need to explain a statement I didn't make ?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dude gave several reasons why Kanye's a ? - ? else you want, somebody to prove your own statement, which is that "He's a ? for meeting with the president" ?

Why don't you defend the statements you actually have made like ? can't get worse for Black people ? You ain't reply after the last exchange but then you come back threads later saying nobody answered the question.

I took a break from the IC in general for a while

Please direct me to whatever I didn't answer in another thread

Also, what is your point in this thread??

What was your point when you asked "how can things get any worse for Black people" -

Was that supposed to justify voting for Trump because he couldn't possibly make things worse for Black people ?

That was in response to the simple posters that kept talking the fire and brimstone ? about trump as if Hillary hasn't ALREADY DONE WORSE to black people in her 30 years as a politician

Nowhere have I ever endorsed trump so please stop posting lies, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are making it very difficult

Once again, point me to whatever post you think I ran from

Once again, what is your main point in this thread?

Posting lies ? SMH. That was a damn question - note the question mark.

I don't have / need a "main point in this thread". I think it's a straw man to make a statement that 'meeting with the president makes you a ? ' in light of someone giving 15 other reasons why Kanye is a ? .

The Hillary and Trump ? is another topic. Seems like you want people to judge Bill Clinton's presidency along with theories and allegations about Clinton from years ago, and her non-presidential position over what Trump said he's going to do as the new president and then if they don't, you defend Trump like Benita from living color defending Ms. Jenkins.

Whats the title of this thread?

Did you read the tweets posted in this thread?

The title implies that Kanye has reached 'full ? ' meaning that he was already on his way.

Now someone enumerated all of the collective reasons why they feel he's a ? and instead of addressing that, it's back to the straw man.

Kanye speaking with trump doesn't move Kanye on the ? scale in any direction

This thread is about Kanye meeting with trump. Every single statement not relevant to this is actually a strawman argument so I ask again:

What point are you trying to make in this thread?
  • xxCivicxx
    edited December 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Lock up black PEOPLE" too

Is Charles Roberts also guilty of

"Sending us all to wars"

To how many people does this "pick a random political figure and categorically blame them for historical events, in a vaccum" Logic apply to?

Clearly you're asking yourself this because you literally just picked random political figures and blamed them for historical events

I posted historical fact

Bernie Sanders was more instrumental in passing the 1994 Crime Bill than Hilary Clinton.

So I ask you again, by the logic you use to deduce your "facts" ...

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Where were your overflowing pages of titangraphs and conspiracy theories demonizing Bernie Sanders? ...

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Or the members of the Black Caucus who ACTUALLY VOTED for the Crime Bill?

... unlike Hilary Clinton.

Ever consider that part of the reason you are so incensed with Hatred towards that pasty old white lady ...

is because the powers that be actually want you to be.

Incorrect

No one else you mentioned stole billions from haiti

No one else you mentioned has an aid that got caught trying to smuggle children out of haiti

No one else you mentioned has the body count she does

You don't know what you're talking about at all but it's cool, just stew in your ignorance, you're literally not moving anything on this side

Great. Progress

We have finally established that Hilary was not this Omnipotent Dictator who unilaterally passed legislation to destroy minority communities.

In fact, she was one of hundreds of politicians in a single beach of the US Government.

Therefore it is stupid and myopic to categorically blame said politician for enormous historical events such as WARs and pieces of GENERATIONAL LEGISLATION ...

Cool.

Next point.

She didn't "steal billions from Hati."

And you can't prove that she did.

All you have are conspiracy theories and sensationalized headlines.

She and her husband completely failed in their effort to help reconstruct Hati and wasted hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.

Bill Clinton acted unprofessionally in a variety of ways and the whole experience was a publicity nightmare.

I still think she needs to answer for it...

But this doesn't mean that she could not have been used as an instrument to architect and carry out solutions for black people in America ...

as she was very much inclined to do

(Which you would know if you had any idea about her platform outside of what Wikileaks and Reddit conspiracy forums told you )

But let's put that aside for a moment ... None of this even happened in America...

Now Trump is President.

And we have decades of documented ACTIONS against Black people from Donald Trump ... right here in America that YOU promptly IGNORE.

Where is the outrage!

We have a year and a half of destructive, bigoted, and racist rhetoric clothed in the form of campaign promises and Policy proposals that would bring significant damage to the black community and other minority groups ...

But all you can muster is

"Hey at least he hasn't publicly endorsed the KKK"

We should "give him a chance"

Where is the disgust!

It's almost as if you grossly overemphasize the flaws of one individual ...

And grossly underestimate the flaws of the other ...

How can you claim to be so "woke" yet be completely unaware of this hypocrisy.

WAKE UP

Smh yet another irrelevant wall of text full of strawmen and projection of YOUR OWN thoughts

Ask any haitian about hillary and then when you're thoroughly embarrassed, I need an apology thanks

So you never heard about Karen Civil, who is Haitian, and her work for Hilary's campaign?

What does this have to do with my post??

*Says ask any Haitian
    *Sees a Haitian named
    *Suddenly confused at an answer to a statement he proposed

Why would you ask a Haitian being paid by Hillary for their honest opinion about Hillary when 99.99999% of Haitians aren't paid by Hillary?

Why wouldn't you ask one of the people in that 99.99999%, aka the majority?

Smh pseudo-intellectual response

because YOU said ask ANY Haitian (for dramatic purposes) ... instead of simply being measured in your statement ... and now that you've been countered you are sadly gripping on to using the "no true Irishman fallacy" to save yourself .... its kind of embarrassing fam ....

you got a lot of ? coming at you... your rhetorical skills need to be refined to handle a situation like this .... that lazy ? you used above makes you appear to be intellectually dishonest and it will hurt the credibility of any argument your making ...tighten your ? up bruh and you'll do better

Incorrect

You took it to the extreme because you didn't have a rebuttal

I honestly didn't think I had to specify that you should ask the average Haitian and not a Haitian working for the corrupt politician in question but I see now how disingenuous you are being on purpose

I overestimated your intelligence, I won't do that again

Ask the average Haitian how they feel about Hillary, NOT SOMEONE ON HER PAYROLL

Smh pseudo-intellectuals
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl too caught up in propaganda. Have to check their twitters first to find out if they care about most of this ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    ya'll do realize Trump is the new president right ? why should he continue to despise the president ? because he said a couple of things about illegal immigrants ? If he can have a conversation with the president I dont see why he should not do it I mean he going to be in office for 4 years ,ya'll are stuck with him might as well try to find common ground ,Even in Jail sometimes bosses from different gangs have to talk ,even Aryans and blacks so...

edit * and I have to say this before a young imbecile comes at me with it ....I dont give a ? about kanye ,i'm not a big fan nor a hater only like his ? and some songs

You're making too much sense

The brainwashed slaves don't wanna challenge their ? . They wanna keep their heads down and work the fields
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Yeah this will be ignored

as it should be .... this ? is filling his cabinet up with neocons and white supremacist who have an actual history of supporting legislation rhetoric etc etc that directly oppresses black people yet Kanye thinks he's taking his goofy ass serious on having a discussion about "bullying" sabu.png

Being that grown and that gullible is Embarrassing.

Ok so what's the solution? Sit back and let whatever you're thinking happen?

not allowing yourself to be an active ? is a solution to having pride in yourself and your supposed "community"

now in regards to what i suppose your question is as far as an overall solution to the state of black Americans.. there are multiple things that need to be done collectively as there unfortunately isn't some magical elixir that will rid us of white supremacy ... utilizing group economics to solidify a unified voting block which can can be used to "influence" or flat out buy individuals in some of these political entities would be a start

So you're admitting that blacks have to to business to accomplish anything

Thanks

who the ? said blacks didn't "have to do business" in the first place lmaooooooooo ..... however COONING is not "doing business" please do not be obtuse in conflating the two

So Kanye himself said he discussed black issues with trump yet you still say he's cooning

Why are you so cool with consistently contradicting yourself?

what does kanye "discussing black issues with trump" have to do with business lol .....

why are you so cool with consistently being obtuse?

Huh??

No offense but this was a very stupid question

Hopefully you see why
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    ya'll do realize Trump is the new president right ? why should he continue to despise the president ? because he said a couple of things about illegal immigrants ? If he can have a conversation with the president I dont see why he should not do it I mean he going to be in office for 4 years ,ya'll are stuck with him might as well try to find common ground ,Even in Jail sometimes bosses from different gangs have to talk ,even Aryans and blacks so...

edit * and I have to say this before a young imbecile comes at me with it ....I dont give a ? about kanye ,i'm not a big fan nor a hater only like his ? and some songs

What good would having a conversation do? Seriously. Just answer that question with facts.

What good does hiding from the next president do??

Serious question. Just answer with facts
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I think people calling Kanye a ? for talking to the President elect, proves that y'all have been programmed... And in addition to being programmed, y'all are falling for this liberal SJW bs.

Listen Obama might be the first President that WASN'T a racist... That doesn't mean you don't talk to the President when you have a chance.

He's a ? for wearing blue contacts and having blonde hair... (the ? is 40 years old lmao)

He's a ? for telling black ppl to stop worrying about racism (because it doesn't affect Him.)

GOAT.

Too bad this can't be on the first page so all these fools coming into the thread posting "So Kanye's a ? for meeting with the president" could ? .

You see an emoji or some ? in that post that indicates what emotional state I'm in ?

Why you rackin up so many intellectual L's for Trump ? You're losing these debates left and right and you still keep sticking to the same ? .

There's new posters signing up to the IC just so they can get a win off of you by watching you defend Trump.

You can't explain how Kanye is a ? for just meeting with the incoming president, so you're using emotion and insults to convey the false idea that you're "above" answering my very simple question

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dude gave several reasons why Kanye's a ? - ? else you want, somebody to prove your own statement, which is that "He's a ? for meeting with the president" ?

Why don't you defend the statements you actually have made like ? can't get worse for Black people ? You ain't reply after the last exchange but then you come back threads later saying nobody answered the question.

What was your point when you asked "how can things get any worse for Black people" -

Was that supposed to justify voting for Trump because he couldn't possibly make things worse for Black people ?

That was in response to the simple posters that kept talking the fire and brimstone ? about trump as if Hillary hasn't ALREADY DONE WORSE to black people in her 30 years as a politician

Nowhere have I ever endorsed trump so please stop posting lies, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are making it very difficult

I don't have / need a "main point in this thread". I think it's a straw man to make a statement that 'meeting with the president makes you a ? ' in light of someone giving 15 other reasons why Kanye is a ? .

The Hillary and Trump ? is another topic. Seems like you want people to judge Bill Clinton's presidency along with theories and allegations about Clinton from years ago, and her non-presidential position over what Trump said he's going to do as the new president and then if they don't, you defend Trump like Benita from living color defending Ms. Jenkins.

The title implies that Kanye has reached 'full ? ' meaning that he was already on his way.

Now someone enumerated all of the collective reasons why they feel he's a ? and instead of addressing that, it's back to the straw man.

This thread is about Kanye meeting with trump. Every single statement not relevant to this is actually a strawman argument so I ask again:

Please stop asking me that dumb ? . I already responded to that earlier.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What good would having a conversation do? Seriously. Just answer that question with facts.

Lol what kinda question is this? So everyone supposed to just speculate and not let their voice be heard?

Closed mouths dont get fed. Not all convos come to solutions but no solutions come without convo.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

GOAT.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Oh did you?

Can you please link it to me? Thanks
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They didn't talk politics.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's fresh out the crazy house and y'all think he's talking about how stop racist ? from going on
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It actually was reported on redditt" - xxCivicxx
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Sending us all to wars"

To how many people does this "pick a random political figure and categorically blame them for historical events, in a vaccum" Logic apply to?

Clearly you're asking yourself this because you literally just picked random political figures and blamed them for historical events

I posted historical fact

Bernie Sanders was more instrumental in passing the 1994 Crime Bill than Hilary Clinton.

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Where were your overflowing pages of titangraphs and conspiracy theories demonizing Bernie Sanders? ...

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Ever consider that part of the reason you are so incensed with Hatred towards that pasty old white lady ...

Incorrect

No one else you mentioned has an aid that got caught trying to smuggle children out of haiti

You don't know what you're talking about at all but it's cool, just stew in your ignorance, you're literally not moving anything on this side

Great. Progress

We have finally established that Hilary was not this Omnipotent Dictator who unilaterally passed legislation to destroy minority communities.

In fact, she was one of hundreds of politicians in a single beach of the US Government.

Therefore it is stupid and myopic to categorically blame said politician for enormous historical events such as WARs and pieces of GENERATIONAL LEGISLATION ...

Cool.

Next point.

She and her husband completely failed in their effort to help reconstruct Hati and wasted hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.

Bill Clinton acted unprofessionally in a variety of ways and the whole experience was a publicity nightmare.

But this doesn't mean that she could not have been used as an instrument to architect and carry out solutions for black people in America ...

(Which you would know if you had any idea about her platform outside of what Wikileaks and Reddit conspiracy forums told you )

But let's put that aside for a moment ... None of this even happened in America...

Now Trump is President.

And we have decades of documented ACTIONS against Black people from Donald Trump ... right here in America that YOU promptly IGNORE.

Where is the outrage!

We have a year and a half of destructive, bigoted, and racist rhetoric clothed in the form of campaign promises and Policy proposals that would bring significant damage to the black community and other minority groups ...

Where is the disgust!

WAKE UP

Smh yet another irrelevant wall of text full of strawmen and projection of YOUR OWN thoughts

Ask any haitian about hillary and then when you're thoroughly embarrassed, I need an apology thanks

So you never heard about Karen Civil, who is Haitian, and her work for Hilary's campaign?

I think you meant Hitlery, Killary, or maybe even Schillary.

#staywoke
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Sending us all to wars"

I posted historical fact

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Incorrect

Great. Progress

Cool.

Next point.

Now Trump is President.

Where is the outrage!

Where is the disgust!

WAKE UP

*Says ask any Haitian
    *Sees a Haitian named

Why would you ask a Haitian being paid by Hillary for their honest opinion about Hillary when 99.99999% of Haitians aren't paid by Hillary?

because YOU said ask ANY Haitian (for dramatic purposes) ... instead of simply being measured in your statement ... and now that you've been countered you are sadly gripping on to using the "no true Irishman fallacy" to save yourself .... its kind of embarrassing fam ....

you got a lot of ? coming at you... your rhetorical skills need to be refined to handle a situation like this .... that lazy ? you used above makes you appear to be intellectually dishonest and it will hurt the credibility of any argument your making ...tighten your ? up bruh and you'll do better

Incorrect

I honestly didn't think I had to specify that you should ask the average Haitian and not a Haitian working for the corrupt politician in question but I see now how disingenuous you are being on purpose

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

Now its my fault and everyone else's fault that you dont have the wherewithal to accurately articulate yourself without sensationalizing??mjlol.png

its my fault that i read your own words that you wrote?? mjlol.png

yikes ...you might have a point tho ...apparently i underestimated your ignorance ... and this is why you are getting killed in this thread in humiliating fashion by individuals who are clearly more capable and coherent than yourself my brother ...however unlike yourself i will take accountability for my actions .. i should not be engaging with those of your mental capacity who are simply time wasters ...

Smh Intellectual Dishonesty
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

as it should be .... this ? is filling his cabinet up with neocons and white supremacist who have an actual history of supporting legislation rhetoric etc etc that directly oppresses black people yet Kanye thinks he's taking his goofy ass serious on having a discussion about "bullying" sabu.png

not allowing yourself to be an active ? is a solution to having pride in yourself and your supposed "community"

now in regards to what i suppose your question is as far as an overall solution to the state of black Americans.. there are multiple things that need to be done collectively as there unfortunately isn't some magical elixir that will rid us of white supremacy ... utilizing group economics to solidify a unified voting block which can can be used to "influence" or flat out buy individuals in some of these political entities would be a start

Thanks

who the ? said blacks didn't "have to do business" in the first place lmaooooooooo ..... however COONING is not "doing business" please do not be obtuse in conflating the two

So Kanye himself said he discussed black issues with trump yet you still say he's cooning

what does kanye "discussing black issues with trump" have to do with business lol .....

Huh??

Hopefully you see why

exactly .... NO ANSWER because you are a intellectually bankrupt time waster ....

Good Day
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    "It actually was reported on redditt" - xxCivicxx

Another intellectual and relevant contribution

Once again simple ? , it started on 4Chan

Shouldn't you be off somewhere disrespecting black females? Why are you following me around making passive aggressive posts?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Sending us all to wars"

I posted historical fact

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Incorrect

Great. Progress

Cool.

Next point.

Now Trump is President.

Where is the outrage!

Where is the disgust!

WAKE UP

*Says ask any Haitian
    *Sees a Haitian named

Incorrect

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

Now its my fault and everyone else's fault that you dont have the wherewithal to accurately articulate yourself without sensationalizing??mjlol.png

its my fault that i read your own words that you wrote?? mjlol.png

yikes ...you might have a point tho ...apparently i underestimated your ignorance ... and this is why you are getting killed in this thread in humiliating fashion by individuals who are clearly more capable and coherent than yourself my brother ...however unlike yourself i will take accountability for my actions .. i should not be engaging with those of your mental capacity who are simply time wasters ...

Smh Intellectual Dishonesty

Another great contribution

I repeat, ask the average Haitian about Hillary
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Sending us all to wars"

I posted historical fact

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Incorrect

Great. Progress

Cool.

Next point.

Now Trump is President.

Where is the outrage!

Where is the disgust!

WAKE UP

That's an unprovable statement and a lie, that you tried to turn into an axiom.

Huh? What does this even mean??

How is asking any Haitian about Hillary an "unprovable statement and a lie"??

Smh more pseudo-intellectual gibberish

That's not what you said you inept ? . You said "ask any Haitian about Hillary and be embarrassed." I live in a community with a substantial Haitian population, I tutor a handful of Haitian college students, they aren't thinking about Hillary, but I'll be sure ask and "be embarrassed," because that's a stupid ? thing to do.

I hear complaints about Aristide and how he built his fortune, because people who just left the island feel betrayed by Aristide, but I have never heard a word about Hillary. That's not to say that Haitian folks don't feel a way about Hillary, but Hillary is not as important to actual real-life Haitians as she is to you online ? conspiracy theorists.

It's an unprovable statement, because you are assuming that all Haitians feel the same way about Hillary as you do. Here's the thing you ? ego-maniac not everyone is you. You need to work on your self differentiation and integration you ? ? artist.

Let me get this straight:

I tell another poster to ask a Haitian how they feel about Hillary and you change the subject to another person and make the statement that it's impossible to prove how Haitians feel about Hillary??

So the Haitian-Americans protesting outside of the Clinton's foundation don't exist??

This makes sense in your simple mind??

And you think you're correct because you threw another lame insult into your post?

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

First off stupid, don't try and gas-light me, you're not that slick. Your superiority complex, inability to grasp context, lack of metacognition leading to an inability to understand what's real, projection of your feelings onto others, and back-pedaling is what is being addressed because you are incapable of civil conversation.

Second you ? weirdo, I have a Master's degree, and several certifications in psychoanalytical and behavioral fields, my ? is literally certified.

You sir are a ? internet conspiracy theorist and a troll.

Lastly, you ? dirt-bag, you said "ask any Haitian." You didn't say ask the Haitians protesting the Clinton foundation. You want to play semantics, but I'm just pointing out what YOU SAID. Moreover, you said that ? on an public forum. That wasn't some private conversation, so your implication that I was out of line does not apply. Understand you smart-dumb convoluted ? ?

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

GOAT.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Oh did you?

Can you please link it to me? Thanks

Then what, read it to you ?

Nah bruh, I'm good.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Sending us all to wars"

I posted historical fact

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Incorrect

Great. Progress

Cool.

Next point.

Now Trump is President.

Where is the outrage!

Where is the disgust!

WAKE UP

That's an unprovable statement and a lie, that you tried to turn into an axiom.

Huh? What does this even mean??

How is asking any Haitian about Hillary an "unprovable statement and a lie"??

Smh more pseudo-intellectual gibberish

That's not what you said you inept ? . You said "ask any Haitian about Hillary and be embarrassed." I live in a community with a substantial Haitian population, I tutor a handful of Haitian college students, they aren't thinking about Hillary, but I'll be sure ask and "be embarrassed," because that's a stupid ? thing to do.

I hear complaints about Aristide and how he built his fortune, because people who just left the island feel betrayed by Aristide, but I have never heard a word about Hillary. That's not to say that Haitian folks don't feel a way about Hillary, but Hillary is not as important to actual real-life Haitians as she is to you online ? conspiracy theorists.

It's an unprovable statement, because you are assuming that all Haitians feel the same way about Hillary as you do. Here's the thing you ? ego-maniac not everyone is you. You need to work on your self differentiation and integration you ? ? artist.

Let me get this straight:

I tell another poster to ask a Haitian how they feel about Hillary and you change the subject to another person and make the statement that it's impossible to prove how Haitians feel about Hillary??

So the Haitian-Americans protesting outside of the Clinton's foundation don't exist??

This makes sense in your simple mind??

And you think you're correct because you threw another lame insult into your post?

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

First off stupid, don't try and gas-light me, you're not that slick. Your superiority complex, inability to grasp context lack of metacognition leading to an inability to understand what's real and it isn't, projection of your feelings onto others, and back-pedaling is what is being addressed because you are incapable of civil conversation.

Second you ? weirdo, I have a Master's degree, and several certifications in psychoanalytical and behavioral fields, my ? is literally certified.

You sir are a ? internet conspiracy theorist and a troll.

Lastly, you ? dirt-bag, you said "ask any Haitian." You didn't say ask the Haitians protesting the Clinton foundation. You want to play semantics, but I'm just pointing out what YOU SAID. Moreover, you said that ? on an public forum. That wasn't some private conversation, so your implication that I was out of line does not apply. Understand you smart-dumb convoluted ? ?

LMAO a big wall of worthless words

Do you think that those $3 words are supposed to make you look smart??

And did you really just play the "I have a masters degree" card like a bitter bird in her feelings??

I repeat, ask the average Haitian about Hillary.

You don't need to ask the ones protesting, the protest should speak for itself simpleton
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Thanks

Huh??

Hopefully you see why

exactly .... NO ANSWER because you are a intellectually bankrupt time waster ....

Good Day

Nah your question was extremely stupid, and as you can see, I have no problem answering stupid questions

Yours was just extra extra stupid
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So not going to see the president is hiding?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

So not going to see the president is hiding?

...yes?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    ? just just wanna sit around and be emotional with other ? like a ? sewing circle smh
  • universalside
    universalside Members Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    You sound just like what you are....a white boy pretending to be black, complete with the too many '? ' to be believable clause and a penchant for conspiracy theories. Everybody on here should post 'go away white boy' on any of your re-ups.